Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lady Lakota vs. White Feather

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Lady Lakota vs. White Feather - Page 4 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs. White Feather

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:07 am

White Feather continued punching at Lady Lakota's chest until she felt her opponent's legs wrapping around her waist. This made her groan as she felt the squeeze making her breathe hard and try to get those legs off. She then was rolled so that Janet would be on top of her and she can start her assault.

Realizing what's to come, White Feather tried to block the slaps coming her way in spite of them being quite hard before getting the punch to the solar plexus. "GUH!" she cried out in reaction as she tried to get her off.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:15 am

Janet tried to ride the gyrations of her opponent’️s body like a surfer riding a big wave, hoping to keep her dominant position and continue to pound on the other Native American girl. Unfortunately, after just a few more slaps, the Lakota found herself losing balance, and fell to the side, rolling away from White Feather and getting quickly to her knees. If she couldn’️t retain the dominant position, Lady Lakota was not about to give her opponent an opening to take control.

“Rrr…come on!” she called out, once again beckoning for White Feather to come at her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:31 am

White Feather continued trying to take in the hits that were thrown at her as she was still in the bottom. She was glad though that she managed to get Lady Lakota off of her. Panting a little from using up some energy, she looked over to her opponent who was beckoning for her to come.

Slowly getting up, White Feather would say, "As you wish..." Once she got up on her feet, she would start charging in an attempt to grab her by the legs and take her down onto the mat. If this worked, she would put both legs under her armpits and turn her over for a boston crab.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:37 am

Lady Lakota suddenly found herself on the losing side of the equation—from top to bottom in less than ten seconds. That must be some sort of record, Janet thought, mentally kicking herself as she was turned over onto her stomach and put into a painful Boston crab. She squeezed her eyes shut and pounded on the mat, throwing a few obscenities in White Feather’️s direction.

“Rrr…damn it…come on…” she growled, wiggling her body in a desperate attempt to escape.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:53 pm

As White Feather continued putting pressure on Janet's back and legs, she would say, "You saw how tough I am, now let's see how tough you are!" She could feel her opponent wiggling her body to try and get out, but White Feather had to try and hold her down as soon as possible. After a few moments, she would release Janet's legs and backed off.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:15 pm

Janet kept struggling all the way through the hold, making it as difficult for White Feather to keep her in it as she could. Eventually, the other Native American girl released her, and Janet flopped to the mat, trying to ease the pain in her back and legs. “Oooh…” she moaned, gingerly getting to her knees. As much as she wanted to strike back right away, she was still in a good deal of pain, and was vulnerable to another attack.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:47 am

White Feather would turn around to see her opponent still in pain after that submission. While most fighters would take advantage of this, she would just for Lady Lakota to get back up. And once she did, White Feather would fling her to the ropes.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:24 am

Janet was a little surprised that her opponent didn’️t take advantage of her vulnerable state, though not as surprised as she might have been. White Feather certainly seemed like an honorable girl. The Lakota wrestler had gotten to her knees and was trying to shake it off when the other Native American slammed into her from behind, tossing her into the ropes. Janet yelped as she bounced into them, her arms wrapping around the topmost one. “Guuuagh!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:27 am

White Feather managed to fling Janet to the ropes and was quite impressed when the Lakota managed to hang on to the top rope after that. She thought to herself, "She's quite impressive. I bet she could get a boyfriend with such strength and technique." With that in mind, she would rush over to Janet to try and grab her by the hair and lead her to the nearest turnbuckle.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:56 am

Janet wasn’️t able to think about anything the way White Feather was. She was too busy getting the stuffing beaten out of her by the other Native American wrestler. White Feather obviously had a bit more power behind her than Janet did, so the Lakota girl would have to outthink her if she wanted to come out of this match victorious.

For now, though, she was at White Feather’️s mercy. As she held onto the top rope, shakily staying on her feet, Janet suddenly found her hair grabbed, and found herself tugged over to the nearest turnbuckle. She tried to resist, but found she was too weak to put up more than a token fight.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next