Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe) - Page 5 Empty Re: Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe)

Post by Daaharu Thu May 09, 2013 8:03 am

For an instant, Phoebe began to really fear that Beth had gotten the best of her. Lucky for her, she took a moment to think, and she quickly figured out what to do. The little British bitch had her good—that was for sure. It was a hold that an adult-sized wrestler might have been able to keep locked on indefinitely. But Beth was tiny.

“Hrrrrrrrnngh!” Phoebe growled, throwing her hands up to latch onto Beth’️s arm and head. Once she had secured her hold, she would use all of her might to pull Beth forward and try to send the little emo girl flying across the ring.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe) - Page 5 Empty Re: Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe)

Post by XSirenX Thu May 09, 2013 7:17 pm

[quote="Daaharu":er8o97g4]For an instant, Phoebe began to really fear that Beth had gotten the best of her. Lucky for her, she took a moment to think, and she quickly figured out what to do. The little British bitch had her good—that was for sure. It was a hold that an adult-sized wrestler might have been able to keep locked on indefinitely. But Beth was tiny.

“Hrrrrrrrnngh!” Phoebe growled, throwing her hands up to latch onto Beth’️s arm and head. Once she had secured her hold, she would use all of her might to pull Beth forward and try to send the little emo girl flying across the ring.

Beth started to panic...she thought she had Phoebe all under control, and out for the sleeper round, but she too little, for hearing Phoebe grumble like some enraged Titan from its slumber, Beth blinked as she realised Phoebe was recovering from the squeeze. "Your supposed..to...to go to sleeeep!" Beth said with a growl trying to give her one last big squeeze, but failed as she felt Phoeb latch onto her hair, and arms, as she quite amazingly flipped Beth over her forward, sending the little Lolita girl, crashing to kiss the mats below, seeing nothing but black and white as her face hit it head on...like a jolt of her, had faded like a light, lying to the canvas not knocked out, but more so hurt by that outburst the strong cowgirl gave her out of nowhere...

For a lot of things circled in Beth's little mind as she lay there, breathing slightly to try and open her cringed eyelids, was...Phoebe just to strong for her? from now, revenge just looked all so well, having almost drooled out Phoebe to bed, but due to her small body...Phoebe had the upper hand...

"This dog...j just won't give up..." Beth murmured, dazed on the mats as the crowds started to give her a mass headache, having just used hypnotism at the wrong time.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe) - Page 5 CxD01fY
Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe) - Page 5 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 10, 2013 12:27 am

Despite this excellent opportunity to take advantage of Beth’️s weakness, Phoebe found herself having difficulty getting to her feet after being abused, choked, and nearly knocked out by her pint-sized opponent. She took some deep breaths, slowly but surely restoring her strength as she rose shakily, first to her knees, then finally back up to her feet.

“Y-you’️re gonna get fucked up for all of this,” she hollered over at Beth. She would slowly begin making her way over to the little British bitch, cracking her knuckles as she got ready to get some revenge upon her. She knew this match could not go on for too much longer. Both girls had sustained too much damage to last for more than a few more minutes. Whether the winner would be herself or Beth, however, was still to be decided.

“Come on, you little cunt, get up.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun May 12, 2013 3:13 pm

[quote="Daaharu":13vi8e8f]Despite this excellent opportunity to take advantage of Beth’️s weakness, Phoebe found herself having difficulty getting to her feet after being abused, choked, and nearly knocked out by her pint-sized opponent. She took some deep breaths, slowly but surely restoring her strength as she rose shakily, first to her knees, then finally back up to her feet.

“Y-you’️re gonna get fucked up for all of this,” she hollered over at Beth. She would slowly begin making her way over to the little British bitch, cracking her knuckles as she got ready to get some revenge upon her. She knew this match could not go on for too much longer. Both girls had sustained too much damage to last for more than a few more minutes. Whether the winner would be herself or Beth, however, was still to be decided.

“Come on, you little cunt, get up.”

From the fall, and force Phoebe raged up thus throwing Beth down at, the little Lolita girl wasn't going to get up so fast from the typical recovery...after all, she wasn't a professional wrestler made for throws like that. She was a street fighter, and a good one at that alone, but here, she could only find herself slowly regaining her hazed view of conscious, as she clawed at the mats in front of her, trying to narrowly escape the harsh language of rage that blasted out of Phoebe's mouth, and just her getting closer...to incite that one of them was going to fall, violently, to a heap on the mats...

Both of them were at weakened states of themselves, but who would come out on top?
"Will you....just......s silence and fall..." Beth murmured in a low tone of her voice, inching her head around slowly to see where Phoebe was, coming after here, and pissed off at that. Shook up about the hit to the head, and the rest of her aching body, as she would turn to her front, in attempt to kick her feet at the approaching Phoebe, hoping to knock her back a bit in order to stand up, just barely if she could...

Using no tricks, but just her strength this time.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 15, 2013 9:07 am

Phoebe scoffed when Beth told her to just be quiet and fall. “Bitch, please. I’️m winning, and I’️ve been winning this whole match, and you damn well know it. I don’️t care what it fucking takes, you are not winning this match, you little British tramp. Do you hear me?”

As the cowgirl got close to Beth, the little emo girl lashed out at her, swinging a leg at Phoebe’️s midsection to try to convince her to back off. Though the brunette managed to avoid the attack, Beth would still get what she wanted; Phoebe would not be able to attack her before she got shakily to her feet. Now that both of them were up on weakened legs, it was time for the final battle to commence. Phoebe would raise her fists and attempt to throw an uppercut to Beth’️s chin, trying to knock her right back down on her ass.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu May 16, 2013 3:16 pm

[quote="Daaharu":2fk75g0i]Phoebe scoffed when Beth told her to just be quiet and fall. “Bitch, please. I’️m winning, and I’️ve been winning this whole match, and you damn well know it. I don’️t care what it fucking takes, you are not winning this match, you little British tramp. Do you hear me?”

As the cowgirl got close to Beth, the little emo girl lashed out at her, swinging a leg at Phoebe’️s midsection to try to convince her to back off. Though the brunette managed to avoid the attack, Beth would still get what she wanted; Phoebe would not be able to attack her before she got shakily to her feet. Now that both of them were up on weakened legs, it was time for the final battle to commence. Phoebe would raise her fists and attempt to throw an uppercut to Beth’️s chin, trying to knock her right back down on her ass.

From a small part in her mind...a headache, that wouldn't just go away, Beth knew she couldn't win this match due to how big Phoebe was, how strong she was, of throwing the Lolita girl around like a doll. Now on her feet hazily looking to the floor, as a last barrage of hits, could finish her off completely...feeling like she had really underestimated Phoebe, as the buzzing sound of pain continued...uppercutted, to the chin, as Beth's entire body and head, launched up into the air before slumping down the nearest ring post.

"Uhhhhnh!....uhhhhfh..." Beth slurred, slumping to her sore ass, as the look in her eyes spinned with pretty stars, instead of flowers. From here on out, Beth had no chance of trying to get a comeback, she was dazed beyond getting up! and Phoebe would have the pleasure of finishing of the Goth midget, by any means necessary...

Sitting there, dazed, wit her head bobbing forward in a stunned position... beginning to dream a little, since her little body and mind, couldn't take any more.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 17, 2013 9:47 am

Phoebe hadn’️t been sure whether or not she was actually going to come out of this match against the pint-sized pugilist victorious until the moment her uppercut slammed into the girl’️s chin. Right away, Phoebe knew that she had landed a devastating blow. Seeing Beth flail backwards, slumping against the corner in a dazed and hardly conscious state. The beleaguered cowgirl smirked, knowing her triumph was at hand. She looked from Beth to the audience, loudly announcing: “High time to finish this bitch off, don’️t you think? She’️s gonna pay for all of the shit she’️s been talking—that’️s for sure.”

With that, Phoebe would advance upon her fallen foe. She could probably have placed her foot against the girl’️s throat and choked her out right then. But that would have been too easy. Phoebe wanted to savor her victory. “You were saying you were gonna make me your slave,” she whispered furiously, getting down on her knees and delivering a hard right jab to the girl’️s cheek. “Well, maybe you can be mine instead.” Another punch, this one with her left fist. “After I strip you naked, of course. I did promise that, and I always keep my promises.” A third punch, from the right again. She was really beginning to enjoy this.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun May 19, 2013 7:06 pm

[quote="Daaharu":1d6x3k2i]Phoebe hadn’️t been sure whether or not she was actually going to come out of this match against the pint-sized pugilist victorious until the moment her uppercut slammed into the girl’️s chin. Right away, Phoebe knew that she had landed a devastating blow. Seeing Beth flail backwards, slumping against the corner in a dazed and hardly conscious state. The beleaguered cowgirl smirked, knowing her triumph was at hand. She looked from Beth to the audience, loudly announcing: “High time to finish this bitch off, don’️t you think? She’️s gonna pay for all of the shit she’️s been talking—that’️s for sure.”

With that, Phoebe would advance upon her fallen foe. She could probably have placed her foot against the girl’️s throat and choked her out right then. But that would have been too easy. Phoebe wanted to savor her victory. “You were saying you were gonna make me your slave,” she whispered furiously, getting down on her knees and delivering a hard right jab to the girl’️s cheek. “Well, maybe you can be mine instead.” Another punch, this one with her left fist. “After I strip you naked, of course. I did promise that, and I always keep my promises.” A third punch, from the right again. She was really beginning to enjoy this.

Beth flailed all over the place lifelessly, as each hard fisted punch from Phoebe, made her face go from left to right against the iron corner, hearing her whisper...as it just made her drool a little saliva, and grow a small nosebleed as Phoeb punched her like a punching bag. Each furious punch, just felt like more hurt to pound her face red, along with bruised cheeks, for she was too dazed to hear Phoeb talk...about making little Beth, "her naked slave", for the crowd was rather cheering oh Phoebe's behalf of giving the evil Lolita girl, a good punch up pounding, not knowing what the cowgirl was going to do to finish her off...

"Mmmmmmfhm..." little Beth groaned, slumping her body forward, as she kind off dazed dizzily, before falling to the mats like a lifeless doll, twitching, as her ripped dress and messed up pink elonging hair, sprawled out in a display that she was finished, by knockout punches. Not moving the slightest, since the next thing the cowgirl wanted to do, would scar Beth for a while...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 21, 2013 9:03 am

Beth fell, giving Phoebe the victory she had gone so far and taken so many lumps to secure. The cowgirl would stand erect and raise her fists in the air, basking in the glory of having defeated her pesky little foe. She put her foot atop the girl’️s broken form, listening to the cheers of the crowd. Phoebe had made good on her promise to destroy the girl. But she still had one more promise to keep, and it was one, she thought, that the crowd would enjoy.

Stooping down, she would grab the unconscious girl by her dress and lift her up so that her feet dangled uselessly inches above the mat. “You know, in a way, you’️re kinda lucky,” Phoebe mused, looking into the British girl’️s bloody, pale face. “There are plenty of gay girls here in AFW who would strip you naked to fuck you. I’️m not gay, though, so I’️m just doing it to humiliate you.”

Having said that, Phoebe would slam the girl into the mat and then tear into her dress, not merely slipping it off of the girl, but instead ripping it apart, piece by piece, until it was all gone.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed May 22, 2013 10:55 pm

[quote="Daaharu":nnxvee63]Beth fell, giving Phoebe the victory she had gone so far and taken so many lumps to secure. The cowgirl would stand erect and raise her fists in the air, basking in the glory of having defeated her pesky little foe. She put her foot atop the girl’️s broken form, listening to the cheers of the crowd. Phoebe had made good on her promise to destroy the girl. But she still had one more promise to keep, and it was one, she thought, that the crowd would enjoy.

Stooping down, she would grab the unconscious girl by her dress and lift her up so that her feet dangled uselessly inches above the mat. “You know, in a way, you’️re kinda lucky,” Phoebe mused, looking into the British girl’️s bloody, pale face. “There are plenty of gay girls here in AFW who would strip you naked to fuck you. I’️m not gay, though, so I’️m just doing it to humiliate you.”

Having said that, Phoebe would slam the girl into the mat and then tear into her dress, not merely slipping it off of the girl, but instead ripping it apart, piece by piece, until it was all gone.

Despite Phoebe's fierce talk and plans for Beth, she couldn't hear anything at all, only a painful ring in her ears of this place...being too loud, like she wanted just to go home, and not have to suffer another night of this. But the sad fact was, this was no dream, Beth was dangling from the skirt as Phoebe went onto a lengthy monologue, while Beth herself was too out of it to respond, then to be slammed back down to the mats by Phoeb without a moments intention of remorse...

Still not knowing, of what Phoeb was doing to her, by ripping up the Lolita dress of hers into a complete mess, revealing the underwear, and pale naked body underneath. Making the audience, just laugh at how Phoebe humiliated Beth dead centre, of a small evil gothic girl...being stripped but to nothing of a tattered skirt, and a knocked out battered body. "Can't.....feel, anything..." Beth hazily thought in her mind, as she had trouble waking up, let alone awaking to see her herself humiliated, and suffer a first loss.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next