by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 182 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe) Empty Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe)

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:58 am

Phoebe Oakley marched down the entrance ramp to the tune of the folk classic “Wabash Cannonball,” giving the audience a little smirk as they cheered for her. Being a very new fighter in AFW, she did not have much of a personal following to speak of, but she at least had the respect of everyone who had come out to the arena that night to see a good fight. She was just fine with that.

Tonight, she was told, would be a different sort of match than the first one she had participated in: rather than wrestling, she would be fistfighting. She had all but jumped for joy when she had been informed. While she dearly loved submission wrestling, fistfighting was a passion of hers, and she had been brawling on street corners and in backyards ever since she still had most of her baby teeth.

She climbed up into the ring, stomping her feet, throwing her arms up in the air—just generally psyching herself up for the match. She did a little shadow boxing as she returned to her corner and awaited the arrival of her opponent.

Last edited by 10885 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe) Empty Re: Beth Asami vs. Phoebe Oakley

Post by XSirenX Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:44 pm

Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe) 1128393704_compacthat.jpg
The arena was built up different tonight, iron mesh caging around the ring instead of the basic Japanese pro wrestling ring setup, due to the fact the organisers wanted something more since it would be a bare knuckled fistfight match. Funnily enough, Oakley's opponent had not arrived yet, making the crowd look around a bit in confusion, but cheer on the cute cowgirl in the centre. But even the amazing Asami had ways of making a better entrance, as the ring filled with pink mist from the smoke machines, revealing quite the small silhouette, of a girl sitting at a table, drinking tea as it would look...

Clearing to reveal Beth herself! dressed up in her little Lolita dress and top hat, Gothic, but still a cute one for the fans out there, sipping a big gulp of her warm tea glancing on over at Oakley. She looked less than impressed, but quite in the bad mood since she hated getting her clothes mucked up in fights, but needless, her last 3 hypnotised servants had become too dim...they're minds nothing but a mush of stupid to her. Forcing her to resort to street fighting to hypnotise more servants into obeying her.

"And whats this? a foul stenching cowgirl wanting to fight me? god you must be very stupid indeed..." Beth said vaguely, raising one pink brow as she leaned back on her tea chair, for she had never really seen a cowgirl before...which made her think. Quite possibly, could the girl Oakley be a worthy servant? she giggled, putting down her cup on the saucer as Beth smiled a little, wiping the remnants of hot tea off her small lips with her hanker chief.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe) CxD01fY
Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe) Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:05 pm

Phoebe was a little put out by the girl’️s strangely spectacular entrance. Why couldn’️t she just walk down the ramp like a normal wrestler? Phoebe asked herself, though the answer soon became apparent when the smoke cleared and she realized that her opponent was some prissy little emo the size of a teacup pig. Crossing her arms over her chest, Phoebe snorted at the girl in disgust.

“Brave words, bitch, from someone your size,” Phoebe shot back, her cheeks reddening very slightly. “Did mommy diaper you and dress you up all special for this fight? My word, you just look sooo precious!”

She put her fists up, ready for the match to begin. She had thought it might be a bloody one, but, seeing the diminutive stature and seemingly frail figure of her opponent, the cowgirl figured it wouldn’️t last more than two or three minutes, tops. “By the way,” she added, “if you call me foul-stenching or stupid one more time, missy, I swear I won’️t let up until I beat you into a fucking coma. From now until the day you die, you’️ll shit your pants of fear at the mere mention of my name.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:53 pm

[quote="Daaharu":370kmg6j]Phoebe was a little put out by the girl’️s strangely spectacular entrance. Why couldn’️t she just walk down the ramp like a normal wrestler? Phoebe asked herself, though the answer soon became apparent when the smoke cleared and she realized that her opponent was some prissy little emo the size of a teacup pig. Crossing her arms over her chest, Phoebe snorted at the girl in disgust.

“Brave words, bitch, from someone your size,” Phoebe shot back, her cheeks reddening very slightly. “Did mommy diaper you and dress you up all special for this fight? My word, you just look sooo precious!”

She put her fists up, ready for the match to begin. She had thought it might be a bloody one, but, seeing the diminutive stature and seemingly frail figure of her opponent, the cowgirl figured it wouldn’️t last more than two or three minutes, tops. “By the way,” she added, “if you call me foul-stenching or stupid one more time, missy, I swear I won’️t let up until I beat you into a fucking coma. From now until the day you die, you’️ll shit your pants of fear at the mere mention of my name.”

Beth was hearing full force of all this unneeded profanity, but just hearing the part about herself, described by the cowgirl before her, Beth's eye twitched as she put down her cup gently. Seeing the girl as quite the one to piss off easily, and Beth had no problem with that, since dealing with street trash talkers were apart of her daily basis...speaking of her hypnotized endured mother, was a threat, since Beth showed a little respect for her parents. "Glad you know the other side of the English language, any more, and I would of thought to doze through your words..." Beth said, vaguely looking over to Phoebe, dropping her empty cup and saucer to the side.

Miss Phoebe, did seem the toughnut cowgirl, changing Beth's overall opinion on American's themselves, for she did smell of a pig in mud. Making her smirk as she would wipe her nose with her handkerchief, hinting to show Phobe of her own smell...

"But anywho, if its a spanking your wanting then come fourth... my wittle, American piglet..." Beth said, with a little humour as she readied herself in her own streetfight stance. The ref girl herself finding the conflict between both the upbeat American, and the snobby Brit, very amusing, the sort that would make a good fight with all this trash talk...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe) Empty Re: Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe)

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:59 pm

Phoebe’️s cheeks continued to become even redder in hue as her little opponent continued to insult her—particularly the way she smelled. The cowgirl was infuriated by this constant suggestion, particularly since it was completely untrue! I bath every fucking day, Phoebe thought, the British snob’️s continuing verbal abuse only fueling her indignation. Or pretty much every day.

She was going to beat this Beth to a bloody pulp. She definitely outmatched the tea-swilling little shit, and she was going to prove it.

“You are just too cute!” Phoebe said, gushing with false adoration. “Thinking you can whoop me…it’️s just precious. Well, my ugly wittle Goth bimbo, try as you might, you ain’️t gonna spank me tonight. The only one who’️s gonna get spanked is you, when your nanny finds out you’️re up past your bedtime!”

Phoebe brought a hand to her eye, pretending to wipe away tears while doing an imitation of a baby crying. If this girl was going to try to fuck with her head, Phoebe would return the favor with gusto.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe) Empty Re: Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe)

Post by XSirenX Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:32 pm

[quote="Daaharu":23x5q0oc]Phoebe’️s cheeks continued to become even redder in hue as her little opponent continued to insult her—particularly the way she smelled. The cowgirl was infuriated by this constant suggestion, particularly since it was completely untrue! I bath every fucking day, Phoebe thought, the British snob’️s continuing verbal abuse only fueling her indignation. Or pretty much every day.

She was going to beat this Beth to a bloody pulp. She definitely outmatched the tea-swilling little shit, and she was going to prove it.

“You are just too cute!” Phoebe said, gushing with false adoration. “Thinking you can whoop me…it’️s just precious. Well, my ugly wittle Goth bimbo, try as you might, you ain’️t gonna spank me tonight. The only one who’️s gonna get spanked is you, when your nanny finds out you’️re up past your bedtime!”

Phoebe brought a hand to her eye, pretending to wipe away tears while doing an imitation of a baby crying. If this girl was going to try to fuck with her head, Phoebe would return the favor with gusto.

It was clear the cowgirl really knew how to run off with her mouth, intimidating Beth like a little crying baby? even to Beth that was offensive but futile, making her vague look twitch as she looked across to Phoebe's antics towards her. But being called a Goth Bimbo, when she was from a proud family name she easily took control of, ticked her off to see her say that. "I'll......be the one to make you a mewling baby, American..." Beth said, quietly, but sharply in her voice as she flexed her tiny left hand into a fist, glaring vaguely to the ref girl as she gave quite the giggle...for even that little ass of a attempt of enjoyment, would be resolved.

"You will obey me and me only..." Beth whispered through her thoughts, by looking at the ref girl, Beth stared deeply into the skinny girls eyes, inducing the meadow of countless flowers within her pupils as it finally took hold of the ref, making her mind "ding!" to start the match off. Walking robotically to signal the girls to fight...

While Beth, frolicked herself around with a spring in her spin, looking up at Phoebe with quite the evil smirk of hurtful things to come...for a master hypnotist she was at heart.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:16 am

Phoebe wasn’️t intimidated by Beth. She didn’️t notice anything out of place with the ref girl, and didn’️t care much when the little hypnotist frolicked over to get ready to begin the fight. She was just ready to get this fight started—and to end it just as quickly. No matter how tough this Beth thought she was, there was no way a posh, pint-sized punk could provide a serious challenge for an adult-sized scrapper like Phoebe.

“Big words from a small girl,” she hissed, putting up her dukes and waiting for the bell to be rung. Once it was, Phoebe would lunge forward, looking to pummel Beth right from the start with a quick right-left combination.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:43 pm

[quote="Daaharu":1ziel9ls]Phoebe wasn’️t intimidated by Beth. She didn’️t notice anything out of place with the ref girl, and didn’️t care much when the little hypnotist frolicked over to get ready to begin the fight. She was just ready to get this fight started—and to end it just as quickly. No matter how tough this Beth thought she was, there was no way a posh, pint-sized punk could provide a serious challenge for an adult-sized scrapper like Phoebe.

“Big words from a small girl,” she hissed, putting up her dukes and waiting for the bell to be rung. Once it was, Phoebe would lunge forward, looking to pummel Beth right from the start with a quick right-left combination.

Seeing as the cowgirl wanted her lights knocking out, Beth turned to Phoebe with a short glare, before the bell ringed into her ears, hinting that the match would begin between the two fighters. What seemed like another human slave to Beth's many servants, the cowgirl would be a tough one, a tall body like that, along with two hammer's of fists...Beth just put up her little fists and charged her small body into the girl's shins, making the ref yell fight! as Beth took the left right combo while charging at Phoebe.

Thinking, of what accomplishment this cowgirl would be, to have her serving tea after the match, hypnotised, helpless, and above all finding happiness in her strange style of clothing...

Giving out a small grunt as Beth felt that combo hit her face, with a cringe.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:12 am

“Oof!” Phoebe groaned, as her pint-sized opponent slammed into her. If the girl had been a full-sized human being, a charge like that could have been enough to knock the cowgirl flat on her back. As it was, she backed up a few steps, but was still able to rock the little British emo with her quick combination. No matter what Beth’️s intentions were, Phoebe certainly did not intend to become the girl’️s slave.

“What’️s the matter, shorty? Can’️t take a couple punches? Let me show you how us big girls take care of kids like you.”

Phoebe would grab onto the front of Beth’️s dress and try to lift the shorter girl up by it, so that her feet would leave the ground. Once she had the Goth girl up in the air, Phoebe would use her other hand to deliver as many punches as she could to the girl’️s pale cheeks.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:46 pm

[quote="Daaharu":jyme0boy]“Oof!” Phoebe groaned, as her pint-sized opponent slammed into her. If the girl had been a full-sized human being, a charge like that could have been enough to knock the cowgirl flat on her back. As it was, she backed up a few steps, but was still able to rock the little British emo with her quick combination. No matter what Beth’️s intentions were, Phoebe certainly did not intend to become the girl’️s slave.

“What’️s the matter, shorty? Can’️t take a couple punches? Let me show you how us big girls take care of kids like you.”

Phoebe would grab onto the front of Beth’️s dress and try to lift the shorter girl up by it, so that her feet would leave the ground. Once she had the Goth girl up in the air, Phoebe would use her other hand to deliver as many punches as she could to the girl’️s pale cheeks.

Beth's small doll like size was a weakness of hers, compared to girls like Phoebe, they appeared like giants to her small diseased position of being a shorty, in the cowgirls terms of ridiculing the upper class Brit than her. Kicking and flailing about as she was hit by punch, after punch, after fist to her pale face, making her cringe as she screamed out little stressed grunts at Phoeb...

"Ssssh shut!....your fat mouth!" Beth mrawled holding her left cheek with a caress of her own hands, before swinging herself forward in Phoeb's grab, to kick her square on the jaw hard with her little black boots. Hoping to knock the cowgirl's hat off, along with throwing her to the sides of the iron meshed ring supports, indeed, people like Phoebe was the type Beth despised with a vengeance. Especially American's, since part of her hatred for them came from many of the male fighters, trying to hug her in the corridors...only to become her obedient slave's in the end.

A heartless little bitch as Beth was, she would swing her own fist at Phoeb just to make it clear she wasn't going to go down easy...against the fisted towering brute. "You pathetic excuse..." Beth said darkly, with a whisper as she passed the girl.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next