Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

Amber Fey, CybeastGregarX, d_ultsch, KillerV, Lobo, M.J.Caboose14, noob, RJD, SleeperAgent94, Teesta, ThunderFox, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

Phoebe Oakley

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Phoebe Oakley

Post by Daaharu on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:39 am

Name: Phoebe Oakley
Birthday: November 3
Orientation: Heterosexual

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 115 lbs.

Preferred Match:
Standard matches, boxing, fistfights, messy matches, specialty matches...Phoebe will do pretty much anything that doesn't involve sexual contact. If you're not sure, ask!

Fighting Style: Phoebe is equally comfortable with either brawling or wrestling. She loves basking in the spotlight, using flashy, high-flying moves to gain the adoration of the fans and to humiliate her opponents.

Favorite Moves: Bronco Buster, Torture Rack, Powerslam

Finisher: Phoebe uses the Sharpshooter as her finisher. It is her way of paying tribute to her distant cousin, Annie Oakley, the famous "Little Sure Shot" who performed in Buffalo Bill's Wild West show.

Personality: Phoebe is very confident, and never backs down from a challenge. She loves being the center of attention, and will become annoyed if another girl tries to steal the show. Though she can be perfectly friendly and a joy to wrestle, she has a mean streak, and her fights can sometimes devolve into rather brutal affairs.

History: Phoebe was born in Boise, Idaho, and spent her childhood growing up on a ranch a few miles outside of the city. She was a very active child, frequently play wrestling with her sisters and cousins down by the creek, and learning the basics of how to rope and ride. By the age of twelve, she was competing in amateur equestrian competitions, making a fairly good showing.

Unfortunately, she was forced to give that up when her family moved to Topeka, Kansas just before the start of her freshman year of high school. She managed to integrate well into her new community, becoming a varsity cheerleader and going through a string of tumultuous relationships, leaving a trail of broken hearts in her wake.

After graduating, Phoebe would go to a local community college, eventually earning a degree in education—one that, despite her parent's issues, she never really intended to put to use in finding a career. She rekindled her interest in wrestling, joining a local mud wrestling league and beating other girls to a pulp every other Saturday.

When she grew tired of that life, she decided to take a chance and move on up to something that would be a bit more of a challenge—AFW.

Costume for standard matches:

Phoebe, senior year of high school:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top