Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe)

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:25 am

Phoebe was surprised by her little opponent’️s demonstration of strength and flexibility. Even after being pounded for the better part of a minute, little Beth was still able to kick her square in the jaw, forcing the cowgirl to drop her opponent. She stumbled back, clutching at her jaw, until she ran into the iron mesh which enclosed the ring.

“Fucking British emo cunt…” she grumbled, leaning against the cage for support. Things would get no better for her as Beth pressed her advantage, delivering a hard punch to Phoebe’️s cheek that sent her head snapping to one side. “Fuck!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe)

Post by XSirenX Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:43 pm

[quote="Daaharu":2vc4li0z]Phoebe was surprised by her little opponent’️s demonstration of strength and flexibility. Even after being pounded for the better part of a minute, little Beth was still able to kick her square in the jaw, forcing the cowgirl to drop her opponent. She stumbled back, clutching at her jaw, until she ran into the iron mesh which enclosed the ring.

“Fucking British emo cunt…” she grumbled, leaning against the cage for support. Things would get no better for her as Beth pressed her advantage, delivering a hard punch to Phoebe’️s cheek that sent her head snapping to one side. “Fuck!”

The American girl sure did have a way spewing more profanity, than mockery towards Beth, which disgusted her taste more in people as a whole of even coming to these bouts. But she needed something to entertain her cruel way of entertainment...and making misery of others filled that. Though quite anti social, Beth wasn't shy of fighting anyone...including types like this girl who was making her more angry than she already was, scuttling off the cowgirl, to charge back at her this time harder into the iron mesh side of the ring.

"I would watch your tone when you speak to someone like me..." Beth giggled with a smile as she stepped back to see her opponent planted against the side, eyeing her out with her two eyes of swirls, a teaser, of what to make Phoebe when she really hurt this cowgirl. Getting her fist ready to launch them at Phoeb's visible stomach showing...

Overall, Beth would think Phoebe, as being quite the slut too...

Last edited by 11215 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe) - Page 2 CxD01fY
Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe) - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:01 am

“Gruuuogh!” Phoebe gurgled as she was once again slammed into the side of the ring by her pint-sized opponent. She was figuring out that Beth was deceptively small—the girl actually had quite a bit of muscle packed into that small body, though the cowgirl was still confident that she could snap her like a twig. For now, though, she was at the goth girl’️s mercy.

“Fuck you,” she growled, looking up at the girl indignantly. She did get a little carried away with the profanity when she was fighting, but only because the opponents which she had fought so far here at AFW were real assholes. Beth helped to prove her point by burying her fist deep into Phoebe’️s gut, eliciting a loud, angry yell from the wounded cowgirl.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:25 pm

[quote="Daaharu":3ruz4kqv]“Gruuuogh!” Phoebe gurgled as she was once again slammed into the side of the ring by her pint-sized opponent. She was figuring out that Beth was deceptively small—the girl actually had quite a bit of muscle packed into that small body, though the cowgirl was still confident that she could snap her like a twig. For now, though, she was at the goth girl’️s mercy.

“Fuck you,” she growled, looking up at the girl indignantly. She did get a little carried away with the profanity when she was fighting, but only because the opponents which she had fought so far here at AFW were real assholes. Beth helped to prove her point by burying her fist deep into Phoebe’️s gut, eliciting a loud, angry yell from the wounded cowgirl.

"No.........fuck...you....American..." Beth giggled with some sick humour to her Gothic views on Phoebe, raising her small leg to click upwards, and kick smack it clockwise right over Phoebe's face to knock her down to the ring mats. Showing her smile as she would laugh at the cowgirl's weakness, she used rage too much, and making her more angry would probably reveal more weakness, possibly, something to hypnotise Phoebe into losing focus if it worked on her tough, small mind towards her...

But with a little giggle, and a frolicking motion as Beth pranced to the centre of the ring, the little pale girl leaned her body forward a bit to observe Phoebe lying there...giving out a small annoying sinister laugh as she would await her to get back up...

When at the last minute the cowgirl crouched up, Beth would attempt to run and slide her body down between her legs to trip the girl, over again! proving to Phoebe that she was one small, but tough girl to get grasp on.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:22 am

Phoebe was sick and tired of this little British twerp. It was obvious that Beth thought that she was better than Phoebe—That’️s a fucking laugh, the cowgirl thought to herself—and Phoebe could not stand a girl with an attitude like that. Sure, she was short-tempered, but at least she wasn’️t some pompous bitch. This was getting real personal, real fast, and Phoebe was going to make it her mission to make the tea-sipping bitch bend down and worship her by the time their match was finished.

She groaned as she was thrown to the mat, but was glad to not be trapped up against the ropes anymore. As she started to rise, however, her opponent dove under her, taking her legs out from beneath her and sending her face slamming into the mat once again. “Oorf!” she exclaimed, hoping that her face was still as pretty as it was when the match started. She would try to flip over and grab ahold of her opponent, trying to regain some small advantage over the smaller girl as their fight wore on.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:04 am

[quote="Daaharu":2z8rk6zw]Phoebe was sick and tired of this little British twerp. It was obvious that Beth thought that she was better than Phoebe—That’️s a fucking laugh, the cowgirl thought to herself—and Phoebe could not stand a girl with an attitude like that. Sure, she was short-tempered, but at least she wasn’️t some pompous bitch. This was getting real personal, real fast, and Phoebe was going to make it her mission to make the tea-sipping bitch bend down and worship her by the time their match was finished.

She groaned as she was thrown to the mat, but was glad to not be trapped up against the ropes anymore. As she started to rise, however, her opponent dove under her, taking her legs out from beneath her and sending her face slamming into the mat once again. “Oorf!” she exclaimed, hoping that her face was still as pretty as it was when the match started. She would try to flip over and grab ahold of her opponent, trying to regain some small advantage over the smaller girl as their fight wore on.

Beth just chuckled to herself in her mind, while giving quite the vague uninterested look to Phoebe the whole time they fought, using her size, to outwit the big girl at her own strong point, before a good punch to the jaw. Still, no matter how much abuse by profanity Phoeb through at her, Beth would make the next insult, more spiteful....since her humour was always cruel and cold to everyone she met. Feeling as the cowgirl latched her grubby hands onto her soft black dress, turning her head quickly to the side to give Phoeb, quite the evil but very menacing look when she was touched by strangers...

"OFF....of my dress, slave..." Beth said, since her attire, she always had a certain, perfection magnitude to keep at its best on occasions of showing herself to the world. Gripping her left hand forcefully behind her back in attempt to distract Phoeb, from grabbing her fully by the waist.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:48 pm

Phoebe hadn’️t expected her opponent to be so pissy about grabbing onto her dress. Well, I guess when you’️re a little, spoiled shit like she is, you don’️t want to upset mommy by getting your clothes all ruffled up, the cowgirl thought to herself. She smirked. Well, then, I know what I’️m going to do.

Still hanging onto Beth’️s dress with one hand, Phoebe would try to pin part of it under her elbow while yanking forcefully on it in the opposite direction. She would not stop until she heard the loud ripping sound that signaled that she had torn the skirt of her foe’️s dress. With any luck, this would embarrass Beth for a moment—long enough, perhaps, for Phoebe to once again turn the tide.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:17 pm

[quote="Daaharu":25cpmxul]Phoebe hadn’️t expected her opponent to be so pissy about grabbing onto her dress. Well, I guess when you’️re a little, spoiled shit like she is, you don’️t want to upset mommy by getting your clothes all ruffled up, the cowgirl thought to herself. She smirked. Well, then, I know what I’️m going to do.

Still hanging onto Beth’️s dress with one hand, Phoebe would try to pin part of it under her elbow while yanking forcefully on it in the opposite direction. She would not stop until she heard the loud ripping sound that signaled that she had torn the skirt of her foe’️s dress. With any luck, this would embarrass Beth for a moment—long enough, perhaps, for Phoebe to once again turn the tide.

Trying to scuttle away from Phoebe, Beth tugged and tugged on her arm, to try and get her off her...eventually, with enough struggling against her, she managed to escape, only to hear a rip in her dress as Phoebe got a firm hold on it. Her eye's widening with a little shock at her little expensive black dress, a rip!, from the bigger school-like bully she was fighting, "y you bitch! g get off before you ruin it!" Beth said, raging a little as she pulled away from the cowgirl, forming, a little blush on her cheeks. Slapping at Phoeb to let her go. Distracted for now, just looking back to see the smug look on Phoeb's face...she enjoyed it, giving Beth more reason to punch her out once she ripped off, the loose bit of her dress...

"Grubby...p poor person..." Beth snapped, not pleased at that dirty trick of ripping her attire, much so, she wasn't going to settle for it to buy another one. Especially for this idiot sat across from her...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:52 am

As soon as Beth started slapping her, Phoebe would let go of the dress and roll to her feet, not really trying to do any more than humiliate her opponent. And humiliate her she had! The goth chick’️s dress was ripped open in the rear from the waist down, and her cheeks were reddening as she realized her predicament! Phoebe pumped her fist in the air, showing how confident she was in comparison to her blushing opponent.

“Aww, poor wittle girl, getting her dwess all wipped up like that!” Phoebe intoned, punctuating the baby talk with a wicked cackle. “Come on, let Aunt Phoebe see what’️s wrong!”

With that, she would grab Beth beneath her arms and try to lift her up into the air, holding her like one might hold up a small child. “Aww, it’️s not so bad. You can’️t even see poor wittle Bethy-wethy’️s diaper! But…” she held the British girl slightly closer, then wrinkled her nose, as if disgusted by her smell. “Pee-yew! Someone made a stinky in her diaper! Let’️s put you down.”

She would then kneel down and drop Beth. With any luck, the British girl would land crotch-first onto Phoebe’️s knee, causing her some real pain.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:58 pm

[quote="Daaharu":2a0t4amq]As soon as Beth started slapping her, Phoebe would let go of the dress and roll to her feet, not really trying to do any more than humiliate her opponent. And humiliate her she had! The goth chick’️s dress was ripped open in the rear from the waist down, and her cheeks were reddening as she realized her predicament! Phoebe pumped her fist in the air, showing how confident she was in comparison to her blushing opponent.

“Aww, poor wittle girl, getting her dwess all wipped up like that!” Phoebe intoned, punctuating the baby talk with a wicked cackle. “Come on, let Aunt Phoebe see what’️s wrong!”

With that, she would grab Beth beneath her arms and try to lift her up into the air, holding her like one might hold up a small child. “Aww, it’️s not so bad. You can’️t even see poor wittle Bethy-wethy’️s diaper! But…” she held the British girl slightly closer, then wrinkled her nose, as if disgusted by her smell. “Pee-yew! Someone made a stinky in her diaper! Let’️s put you down.”

She would then kneel down and drop Beth. With any luck, the British girl would land crotch-first onto Phoebe’️s knee, causing her some real pain.

Beth's face reddened quickly as her little panties were showing, of course, Phoeb was a teeny bit bigger than her, and very unpredictable, but all this happening right now....was above just going unharmed with a simple tapout from Phoeb. Beth was going to make her pay, hard. "St....stop...you bitch!" Beth screamed as she was lifted up into the air, her legs flailing rapidly trying to kick Phoeb, in the face if she could, but it looked unlikely from the rate of power the cowgirl Yank was using against her. A few kicks and slaps was not going to bring her down, Beth thought, trying to ignore the embarrassment as the crowd howled in laughter...

She wasn't no child, but this version of "up-up" had even more painful consequences, seeing where Phoeb had her in the air, Beth was slammed down fast onto the girl's iron looking knee's. Feeling a deafening "clang!", as her crotch hit her knee, dazing her eyes a little while flowers circled her little head, grumbling meanly, flopping to her side to fall on the ring mats heavily breathing from all that.

The amount of hurt there was unbearable, even for little Beth, maybe now would be a good time to bring in her skills of hypnotism against the dumb brute of a fist fighter she was facing... "You'll....will be...wanting your mommy, when I'm done..." Beth thought at mind, while her head ringed.

Holding her lower regions in pain, lying in wait for Phoeb to lean down and roll Beth over to see her face...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next