by Deus001 Today at 8:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 6:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:27 am

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 7:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Janet and Azami's Night Out

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

Janet and Azami's Night Out - Page 10 Empty Re: Janet and Azami's Night Out

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:03 am

Janet laughed excitedly as Azami wiggled her ass in her face. Those beautiful cheeks were just so inviting, she couldn’️t help but take one in each hand, spread them apart, and press her nose against her lover’️s asshole, breathing in deeply to try to inhale the pure essence of the princess.

“Mm…oh, my goddess, it will be my pleasure to fuck you, now,” Janet intoned, as if she were a religious pilgrim about to pay tribute to her beloved deity. Slowly, she teased the girl’️s pussy lips with the dildo, pressing back first the one, then the other, before finally sliding the tip in between them and slowly plunging it into Azami’️s insides.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:10 am

Azami felt a little shiver running through her back as she felt Janet sniffed her ass, and she couldn't help but to laugh a little at her lover's words. She moaned softly as Janet began to tease her hungry lower lips with the tip of the dildo. The blue haired girl shook her rear a bit more, before she felt her loved finally inserted the toy into her sex.

"Ahhhn..." she moaned. "Please fuck me, sweet lover..." Azami added, arching her back slightly as well as tilting her head backwards.

It's been a while since she used her own toys, and now that she had a lover to fuck her like this, Azami felt like every inches of her insides were about to melt from the sensation she felt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:47 am

“Oh, Azami,” Janet sighed, resting for only a moment, the dildo halfway into the Japanese princess’️s sex, “you are such a sweet girl. I love you so much. And because I love you, I am going to do you a tremendous favor: tonight, I will fuck you like you have never been fucked before. If we were to never see each other again after tonight, you would think of me for years to come, pleasuring yourself to this fond memory.”

With that, she would simultaneously grab Azami’️s hair, pulling her head back, and thrust her hips forward, jamming the dildo roughly into the blue-haired girl’️s expectant pussy.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:59 am

Azami gasped as her hair was pulled and she began to moan as the dildo was pounded inside her ass by her lover. Each thrust drove her wild with lust, plain and simple. She slightly rocked herself back and forth to match Janet's rhythm, her moaning only seemed to become louder and louder. Fortunately the suite room's walls were soundproof, or their neighbors would probably already heard them. Not that she cared. She was simply overwhelmed by her lust and the pleasure to think of anything else at the moment.

"Ouuhh, Janet-chaan...!" she purred. "Yeess... Keep going like that... ahhnn...!!!"

She couldn't remember the last time she felt this good. The memory of this experience tonight would definitely carved in her mind forever. Azami gripped the bed's sheet tightly as she was quickly driven to the edge. She's starting to feel like she's going to burst anytime now. It was just pure bliss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:40 am

Janet grinned as Azami began rocking back and forth, matching her rhythm, letting out loud, low moans as she once again began building towards orgasm. She was having a fantastic time fucking her new lover silly, and she looked forward to several more orgasms—both the ones she caused and the ones which she herself experienced—over the rest of the night.

“Yeah…you like it?” Janet asked, closing her eyes and letting herself get lost in the rhythm, pumping the dildo in and out, in and out, waiting for Azami’️s pleasure to boil over once again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:53 am

"I loved it... oohhh..." Azami moaned as she let the pleasure overwhelm her, rocking herself even more.

After a couple more minutes of being pumped like that, Azami finally reached the edge, and she arched her back before letting out a cry of pleasure as her juices began to flow out again. She threw her head back and push herself off the mat slightly, rolling her hips to keep taking her lover's pounding as she rode her orgasm. It was draining, but fantastic at the same time.

"Oohh..." Azami moaned as her orgasm finished and slumped on her front, sticking her butt up slightly. "A-amazing... Janet-chan..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:40 am

Janet smiled, looking down at the spent and satisfied Azami lovingly. Slowly, she undid the straps which held the dildo around her hips and discarded it, placing it on the nightstand in case one of them wanted to use it again later. She sighed and leaned forward, resting her head on the Japanese princess’️s bottom, tracing its contours lovingly with her fingers.

“I’️m glad you enjoyed it…” Janet whispered, giving the butt a gentle kiss. “Don’️t expect to get this treatment the whole night, though. As much as I love dominating you, I have my own needs to look after, as well! Speaking of which…”

She would gently flip Azami over, and direct the girl’️s attention to her moist pussy. “I think I’️ve got a pretty urgent need right now. Care to help me with it, my love?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:57 am

Azami purred softly as Janet tracing her fingers on her bottom and gave it a gentle kiss. She looked a bit exhausted when Janet flipped her over, but she's more than ready to please her lover. A smile appeared on the blue haired girl's face as she slowly raised herself into a sitting position and leaned forward to bring her face closer to Janet's sex.

"Of course, lover~" she said in a sensual tone before planting her lips softly on the girl's lower lips.

Azami kissed Janet's moist pussy while slowly spreading her legs open, before she would start running her tongue on the outside of her lover's sex. She glanced at Janet and started licking the insides too in a steady pace. Azami wanted to make her lover feel good by slowly building the sensation inside the girl with her tender care first rather than being rough from the start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:26 am

“Mmm…oh, yeah…” Janet moaned, throwing her head back and soaking up every little sensation that Azami’️s expert mouth stirred up in her womanhood. The tender touch of her slimy little tongue did wonders, and Janet’️s juices started really churning inside of her, building up to yet another orgasm—the third at Azami’️s hands, the second since they went on their date.

“Oh, Azami, you have such a talented tongue,” Janet complimented her lover, beginning to pant as she was pleasured. “If this wrestling thing doesn’️t work out, you could get a job as a translator. You certainly are a cunning linguist!” She giggled at her own joke.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:41 am

Azami had to stop for a bit as she laughed at Janet's joke. She flicked her tongue against the girl's clit as a response, before proceeding to eat her out with increased pace. Azami drove her tongue wild inside her lover's sex, caressing all the inside walls in circular motion to tease the girl to the fullest. She would then start thrusting her digit inside Janet's womanhood, poking the clit repeatedly as she rocked her head back and forth, steadily picking up her pace.

"Mmm~" she let out into the girl's sex as she took another pause, only to continue her thrusting even faster afterwards.

Azami glanced at Janet occasionally, looking at her with a seductive gaze that seemed to ask How does this feel? The blue haired girl would hook her arms on Janet's legs as she continued to eat her lover out, repeating her treatment a few times until she brought the orgasm out from Janet. If this was going to be a powerful orgasm then she might as well ready to contain the girl a bit when she finally burst.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next