Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Janet and Azami's Night Out

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

Janet and Azami's Night Out - Page 11 Empty Re: Janet and Azami's Night Out

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:05 am

It did not take long for the Japanese princess to bring the Native American girl to orgasm. As much as Janet wanted to prolong her orgasm, to savor the delicious feeling of Azami’️s tongue probing her delicate insides, after a minute or two of the tongue gently bumping up against her clit, she knew she wouldn’️t be able to last. With a little ecstatic cry, she came once again for Azami, shuddering as waves of pleasure washed over her whole body.

“Oh…oh…” she panted, laying down flat on the bed and pressing her hands against her head. That one was, perhaps, even better than the first. When she was finally able to open her eyes, she said nothing—she only looked lovingly up at her date, a smile permanently adorning her face.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:19 am

Azami moved to Janet's side after she made her lover came, caressing the girl's hair gently as she smiled at her. The blue haired girl leaned in and kissed Janet's cheek before working her way down the girl's neck and eventually her breasts. Azami cupped her lover's lovely pair gently and began to kiss one of the nipples while lightly pinching the other. She would switch her treatment before going back up, bringing her face close to her lover's.

"You're so beautiful, Janet-chan..." she purred at her. "I just can't get enough of you..."

She leaned closer and engaged the girl's lips with her own to initiate another passionate kiss. Azami would suck on Janet's lips before playing with her tongue, while her hands would hold her lover's cheeks tenderly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:28 am

Janet looked back up at Azami longingly, her own fingers playing across the princess’️s perfectly smooth fingers. “Oh, Azami, you are the girl that everyone dreams of finding, someday…” she replied, softly nibbling on her lover’️s ear. “Even though we just met, I’️m having a difficult time imagining my life without you…”

She would gladly reengage the princess in yet another kiss, their lips locking together tightly, their hands caressing each other’️s faces. When they at last pulled apart again, Janet giggled a bit before once again biting on Azami’️s ear. “I think we could use some more champagne, now…” she suggested.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:43 am

"That's what I'm thinking too," Azami nodded in agreement before she pulled Janet slightly to help the girl get up.

She would lead her lover to the sofa before filling the glasses with the champagne again. Azami sat close to Janet, resting her shoulder against the girl's body as she lifted the glass. Her other hand was caressing Janet's smooth thigh gently.

"I hope we could be lover forever, Janet-chan..." she said before drinking the champagne.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Janet happily allowed herself to be pulled up and led over to the sofa. She accepted the glass of champagne with a grin, letting it warm her insides just as Azami’️s soft touch warmed her skin. Janet wrapped an arm around the Japanese princess, pulling her closer and increasing the contact between the two girls.

“I do, too, Azami…” Janet said, resting her head on Azami’️s shoulder. “We are going to have so much fun together.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:23 am

After she drank her glass, Azami poured again for both herself and her lover. She felt a bit lighter now as the alcohol began to set in again. Resting her head on Janet's own, the blue haired girl continued to rub her date's thigh, while smelling Janet's hair. She kissed her lover's head gently and tossed their glass before emptied hers into her throat. Her face was starting to get slightly redder, but she's far from being drunk.

"What do you want to do next, Janet-chan?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:44 am

Janet purred delightedly as Azami kissed her head, nuzzling against the princess’️s neck in an attempt to make her laugh. She, too, was getting a little more intoxicated, though only part of it was from the alcohol. The other part was on account of being in such close quarters with her lovely Japanese princess.

“What next?” she repeated, with a small smile. “Well, what do you think of using some of our toys? I still haven’️t shown you mine…I think you would like what I’️m bringing to the party.” She pulled her purse over and peered inside, considering what she might show to Azami first. “Although I wouldn’️t mind having a couple more glasses before we do the next round.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:00 am

Azami laughed softly when Janet nuzzled her neck, feeling slightly ticklish from what the girl did. When she heard her lover's suggestion, her face beamed with expectation. What kind of toys did Janet bring to their date? Azami's face getting slightly redder just from letting her imagination ran wild. She snapped out quickly, though, and poured another round into their glasses.

"Oh now, you're making me curious, love~" she said sensually before drinking her champagne. "Let's finish this bottle first then."

There wasn't much left of the first bottle by that time, and Azami would continue to pour for her and Janet until they emptied the bottle. As she became more intoxicated, her body felt hotter and hotter, though she'd like to think that her proximity with her lover, as well as her own excitement also contributed to this.

Last edited by 10553 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:14 am

Janet nodded. “That sounds good to me, my love. I only hope that you aren’️t getting too drunk—as fun as I’️m sure you are when you’️ve imbibed too much alcohol, I think both of us need to remain lucid and sober, at least for a little while longer.”

She held out her glass, letting Azami poor the champagne once again. She felt herself slowly being consumed by that lovely inner warmth—the edges of her senses seeming to fade as she was consumed by a haze of love, lust, and liquor—but, like the princess, she was nowhere near being truly drunk. Though she was only nineteen years old, Janet was the sort of girl who could hold her alcohol. She prided herself on being able to go shot-for-shot with just about anyone.

“I’️ve got a few things in mind for the toys I brought with me,” the Lakota girl mused, opening the purse and running her hand across the ‘weapons’️ she had come equipped with for the evening. “We can play some wonderful games with them, I think. Winner gets a round as the dominant partner. There are all sorts of possibilities. What do you think, Azami?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:26 am

"Oh don't worry, Janet-chan~" Azami smiled as she rubbed cheek against Janet's. "I can outlast almost anyone in a drinking contest," she declared proudly.

Hearing her lover mentioning playing games with her toys, with the winner being the dominant partner for the next round made her eyes widen in excitement. Azami put down her empty glass on the table and leaned closer to Janet, wrapping one arm on the girl's front.

"That sounds wonderful, sweetie~" she kissed Janet's cheek. "Now, do tell your idea."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next