by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 240 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 240 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Janet and Azami's Night Out

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

Janet and Azami's Night Out - Page 24 Empty Re: Janet and Azami's Night Out

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:14 am

"Oh, really now..." Azami retorted after she drank her champagne and poured another round. "I think you're underestimating my drinking capability, my sweet lover..."

She emptied the glass into her throat too, and the moment she swallowed the liquor, Azami felt her head starting to get light and her body getting hot. Her cheeks starting to become red a bit, but she's pretty sure that she's still fine.

"I bet you can't walk straight either..." she returned her lover's taunting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:21 am

Janet noticed the color rushing to Azami’️s cheeks, and laughed a little, though she did realize, in the back of her mind, that her face probably looked much the same right now. Still, the champagne wasn’️t having its full effect on her yet, though it was making her feel a little more competitive. She poked a finger challengingly into Azami’️s breast. “I’️ve got quite the tolerance for booze, sweetie. I can walk as straight as an arrow. Once we finish this champagne, I’️ll show you—whoever can walk straight to the bed is the winner.”

She was thrilled at the prospect of one last little challenge between the two of them before they went to sleep. For a relationship that was based almost entirely on friendly competition, that was downright healthy. And it would be a nice nightcap to all the things that the two girls had done to each other so far.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:28 am

"Deal!" Azami declared before drinking her from her glass again. "I'll show you who's the better drinker between us, my dear..."

With each sip the alcohol's effect began to stack inside her body, and by the time both girls finished their bottles, Azami would feel like her world was swaying a bit. She was still confident, however, that she could walk straight, or at least, very close to straight in her condition. She assured herself that she had been drinking more than this... although it didn't involve a lot of sexual activities, but that should be not much of a problem, right?

"Well, here we go..." Azami said softly after she put her empty glass to the table. "Who's going first...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:40 am

“Oh, no, you won’️t!” Janet retorted, still confident that she was the better drinker. She kept up downing glass after glass of champagne, warming her insides, coloring her outsides a rosy red, watching with interest as Azami got blurrier and blurrier. Eventually, she went to pour herself another drink, only to find that the bottle was empty. Laughing and smiling confidently, she leaned in close to Azami and began licking the girl’️s ear.

“That’️s it,” she breathed. “Looks like we’️re both done. Want to see which of us is the drunk?”

When Azami asked who should go first, Janet shrugged. “I think we can both go at once, sweetie. Here, you just walk straight forward from where you are…and I’️ll walk straight forward from where I am. We’️ll both hit the bed. Or, well, we would, but you’️re so drunk that you’️re going to fall over after two or three steps!”

She sprang to her feet, wobbling a bit, but ultimately steadying herself.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:48 am

"Oh, you wish!" Azami laughed at Janet's claim. "You're so drunk you can't even make your first steps!"

She rose up from the sofa only to find out that it's rather hard to even stand! Azami wasn't about to let Janet proved her words, though, and she would eventually manage to steady herself. Carefully, the blue haired girl began to walk towards the bet. A bit wobbly, granted, but it's quite close to being straight. At least, Azami thought so. As she approached the blurry bed in her vision, she glanced at Janet to see how the girl was progressing.

"Y-you're fine over there, sweet lover?" she asked in an obviously fake concern.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:03 am

Janet scoffed as Azami claimed that she wouldn’️t even be able to make her first steps. “Oh, yeah? Watch me!” the Lakota girl said, slowly putting one foot in front of the other. She was a little shaky, but she kept on her feet, and it got easier from there. She was focused on completing the task and proving to Azami that she was the more sober of the two of them. She hardly even noticed the blue-haired girl walking beside her until she asked how she was doing.

“I’️m just peachy,” Janet replied, turning to Azami to stick her tongue out at her. Suddenly, however, she found herself crashing into the girl, their two scantily-clad bodies colliding a few steps from the bed. Janet was certain that her path had been straight—it must have been Azami who had screwed up!

“You’️re getting in my way!” Janet barked, pushing Azami in the other direction. “See? You’️re way too drunk! You’️re not walking straight forward!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:29 am

"Hey, now... I'm walking straight as an arrow!" Azami protested. "You're the one bumping into me!"

The blue haired girl laughed it off afterwards and dragged her drunk lover to the bed. She was definitely the better drinker! With all said and done she pushed Janet onto her back, and started stripping the girl's underwear before taking off her own. Her lover's beautiful figure was kinda blur, but that didn't matter. The moment she finished stripping herself, though, Azami slumped onto her lover's front, her head falling between her lover's breasts.

"Whee..." she let out with a drunk expression. "I guess I'm drunk too, Janet-chan... Well... goodnight."

As soon as she said that Azami's eyes closed off and she went into her slumber. She was too drunk and tired that the feeling of the girl's soft breasts felt like a pillow, and that was enough to drift her off to the dreamland.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:46 am

“You are so drunk! You’️re veering off-course right into me, and you think that I’️m the one who’️s getting in your way? Puh-lease!” Janet fired back, though she couldn’️t help but punctuate it with a little childish giggle.

She did not resist as Azami pulled her onto the bed, though she was a little disappointed that Azami seemed to be calling off their bet on who was the drunk. That, obviously, just meant that the blue-haired girl knew that Janet was the superior drinker between the two of them, but didn’️t want to admit it. That was all well and good—Janet was willing to indulge her lover, though this would certainly be an argument that the two would pick up again some other time.

She fell into a bit of a haze as soon as she laid down, her mind glazing over Azami removing their underwear and pressing her head down against Janet’️s breasts. When the princess said goodnight and fell immediately into a deep sleep, Janet remained awake just a few moments longer, running her hand through Azami’️s long blue hair, reflecting upon the wonderful day she had just had.

“Goodnight, my love,” she purred, finally falling asleep herself.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24