by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Janet and Azami's Night Out

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Janet and Azami's Night Out - Page 22 Empty Re: Janet and Azami's Night Out

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:08 am

Azami couldn't offer too much resistance as Janet turned her around and pushed her somewhere, still feeling a bit too dazed after the collision. She knew she could have fight better if she were fully fit, but Janet should be in a similar, if not slightly worse, condition. The moment she felt the warm jets of water sprayed her crotch, Azami's head was thrown back and her mouth opened as she gasped from the sensation of water rush on her sex.

"Ahhh~!" she moaned, immediately feeling weak on her knees. "N-no way..." she shook her head, trying to resist the arousal that was rapidly building inside her.

She didn't want to lose again. The stake was too high for her liking this time, and with that determination, Azami would swing her righ elbow, trying to knock Janet off her to free herself. When she managed to do that, the blue haired girl would try to slip behind her lover, grabbed one of her arm to lock it behind her back, and push Janet towards the water jet to give the girl a taste of it herself!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:21 am

Even though Janet was not in the path of the jet’️s steady pulse, she felt absolutely euphoric when she felt Azami shudder beneath her as the jet began to work its magic. She held the blue-haired girl tight against the wall, giggling as she felt the princess squirming beneath her. “I know you love this…just give in and let the pleasure overcome you…” she whispered, trying to goad Azami into giving in.

Suddenly, however, Azami’️s elbow swung back, smacking Janet in the face. With a yelp, the Lakota girl stumbled back, shaking her head, bringing her hand up to her nose to check for blood. But, while she was dazed, her lover got behind her and threw her up against the wall. Her eyes went wide as she felt the warm waters of the jet penetrate her womanhood.

“N-n-n-no!” she squealed, squirming as Azami held her against the wall.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:32 am

Azami smiled wide in delight as she managed to reverse their situations now. She's back in control, and she's going to fully take the advantage of Janet's weakened state now. Hearing the girl's squeal and watching her struggles already turned her on as well, but Azami reminded herself to focus on making her lover submit or cum first, unless she wanted to be paraded by the girl.

"It's lovely indeed... The feeling of the water caressing your sex... Drive you crazy isn't it...?" Azami purred into Janet's ear. "Just give in and let it go..."

Just to make sure that Janet didn't try to pull something like she did, Azami tried to wrap her arms around Janet's upper arms, hugging the girl as she brought her lover closer towards the water jet. The blue haired girl would also begin to nibble Janet's ear to stimulate her even further.

"Come on, sweetie..." she whispered seductively. "Cum for me... I know you can do it..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:44 am

Janet’️s last hope had been to pull the same sort of reversal on Azami that the blue-haired princess had just pulled on her. But Azami took that option away, securing the Lakota girl’️s arms and preventing her from making the move. Janet winced, letting out a loud, wavering moan as the water pounded against her sex. She knew she was doomed.

“I…I…oh, my God, Azami…p-please!” she stuttered, wiggling in the Japanese girl’️s grasp. She finally hit her limit, and, with a loud cry, she came, her whole body shuddering as she was wracked with wave after wave of pressure. This one was big—with the warm water from the jet continuing to wash over her womanhood, the stimulation continued even after she had already gone over the edge. At last, her orgasm subsided, and she panted loudly, leaning her head against Azami’️s arm. She knew what this meant: Azami would be wearing her lingerie and robe back to the room, and she would be the one walked through the lobby like a little doggie.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:13 am

"Mmmmm~" Azami purred into Janet's ear as she felt the girl came. "Yeessss~" she let out in satisfaction as both of them knew what it means.

The blue haired girl took her time to pull her lover away from the water jet, wanting Janet to get slightly overstimulated with the water rush for a bit longer. Once they're away, Azami kissed Janet's cheek and caressed the girl's hair with one hand, while her other pulling the girl towards the pool's edge.

"There, there," she whispered into the girl's ears. "I'll let you cover your face just like I did earlier, okay? Don't worry too much about it~"

Azami got off the pool afterwards and helped Janet to do so since the girl was probably still felt a bit weakened after her orgasm. She took a pair of towels somewhere around the pool and handed one to her lover so both of them could dry themselves. After they're done with the drying, Azami would put on Janet's lingerie and attached the collar to the girl's neck. She gently pushed her lover's head down, hinting her to get on all four so they could walk back to their room.

"Ready for our little walk, my pet?" Azami giggled before she started pulling the leash to walk out of the pool, into the hall once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:07 pm

Janet was too weak to say anything as Azami helped her out of the pool and handed her a towel to dry off with. Meekly, the Lakota girl obeyed, still a little dazed after her orgasm, and also a little bitter that she had lost, and that Azami was the one who was going to walk her back to the room. She watched with big, submissive eyes as the princess put on the white lingerie and hotel robe and attached the collar around her neck.

“I…am…” the Native American girl sighed, getting down on all fours and giving her lover’️s foot a kiss as a display of submission. She was already thinking of ways to get Azami back later. “Lead the way, my love…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:35 pm

Azami smiled as she entered the hotel's hall with her pet behind her. The guests and staffs that were still there seemed to be quite surprised even if they had already seen a similar sight a while back. The blue haired girl took her time in parading Janet to the bewildered audience, nudging her lover's body with her leg whenever they needed to make a turn.

It didn't take a genius to figure out that the mistress and the pet was actually the same person from earlier, just switching places. Azami, despite feeling pretty thrilled in walking her lover around the hall shown a calm expression on her face. She even gave the people at the receptionist table a wink.

Eventually she had to finish the walk, and Azami would head towards the lift and pressed the button. She reached for her pet's head and patted it a few times while waiting for the elevator to come, and when it's time to leave all those wondering people, Azami waved her hand to them, even blowing a kiss, before she walked into the lift with her pet. The steel door would close down like a stage's curtain afterwards to give both girl some privacy again.

"I hope you enjoyed our little walk, my pet~" Azami teased when they're already inside the elevator, laughing softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:57 pm

If the people surrounding them could have seen Janet’️s face as she was paraded through the lobby as her lover’️s pet, they would have seen that it was as red as a ripe tomato. It wasn’️t like she hadn’️t been naked in front of people before—she was a wrestler in AFW, after all—but something about the situation really made it seem more intimate, and therefore more awkward. As they made their way through the lobby, she could’️ve sworn that she had heard the sound of a cell phone camera. Had someone gotten a picture of her like this? Had they gotten one of her walking Azami, too? Janet could only imagine the sort of reaction that pictures like that would get online!

The wait for the elevator was excruciating, and a little embarrassing, as Azami demonstrated her clear superiority for all to see. When the two of them finally got inside and the big steel door slid shut, Janet tossed her head back and breathed a sigh of relief, leaning her head against the princess’️s leg.

“Oh, Azami,” she sighed. “You better have all the fun you can right now, my love, because when I win in that spanking match we’️re going to have and get you as my pet for the whole weekend, I am going to have plenty of fun with you. We’️ll walk up and down the AFW halls for hours, and I'll let everyone we run into pet your cute little head, and maybe give you a treat…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:16 pm

Azami blushed slightly as she imagined the scenario that Janet described to her. She definitely wouldn't want that. Just no. Being walked in the hall earlier was already more than embarrassing.

"Oh, come on now," Azami said, holding her cheek with one hand. "Wouldn't that be kind of overdoing it? I'm not that much of an exhibitionist, you know," she laughed. "Well, I know I'd rather have you to myself when I win~"

When the elevator's door opened as they arrived at their room's floor, Azami tugged the leash gently as they're heading back now. The blue haired girl felt like she could really use some rest now. It's been such a draining night, without a doubt one of the most exhaustive day in her life. Once both of them were back in their room, Azami sat on the bed and let out a long sigh. She made a gesture with her hand so Janet would come towards her so she could released the collar and put it somewhere.

"Whew, I feel like I'm going to sleep like a bear pretty soon..." she said half jokingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:32 pm

Janet laughed as she saw Azami blush. She knew that her lover was a little less comfortable than she was with that sort of public humiliation. But that, for the Lakota girl, was part of the fun. “Overdoing it? There’️s no such thing as overdoing it, sweetie. Besides, just the thought of doing that to you gets me all hot and bothered. You’️re positively adorable when you squirm.”

Janet, too, was beginning to feel a little tired. After such a long night, it would be nice to snuggle up with Azami in their big, comfy bed and sleep for hours and hours. There were just a few loose ends to tie up, and, once Janet was released, she would get started with the first order of business, pushing her princess down into a chair and kneeling down in front of her. “I owe you one more orgasm before we go to bed, my love,” she whispered, before lowering her mouth to Azami’️s sex.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next