by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Janet and Azami's Night Out

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Janet and Azami's Night Out - Page 23 Empty Re: Janet and Azami's Night Out

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:43 pm

Azami smiled at Janet's words, and she spread her legs open to allow the girl full access to her sex. One more orgasm before going to sleep wouldn't hurt, as long as she didn't ended up falling asleep right after she came... That wouldn't be impossible at all since she's already quite spent.

"You better make it quick then, sweetie..." Azami said as she caressed the back of her lover's head. "I might ended up falling asleep first otherwise..." she joked, giggling.

Azami was in fact already imagining both of them cuddling with each other on the bed, which seemed wonderful. She wouldn't say no if Janet wanted to make her cum before they slept, though. Who would, really?

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:02 pm

“Oh, I don’️t think you’️ll be falling asleep after I get started. And don’️t forget that we still have an outstanding bet on who gets drunk off of the champagne first!” Janet said, laughing lightly as she teased Azami’️s pussy lips with her tongue. She knew that the blue-haired girl was already sort of aroused from their wrestling match in the pool, and she wanted to make this little cunnilingus session short and sweet, then drink some more champagne before hopping into bed with her lover. She gently poked her tongue inside of Azami’️s sex, quickly finding her clit and beginning to stroke it with the tip of her slimy tongue.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:38 am

"Mmm..." Azami purred as Janet began to tease her womanhood with her tongue. "Oh, right... I almost forget about that..." she said softly. "Ahh... Y-yes... Janet-chan... just like that..."

Azami was already quite aroused indeed, and it didn't take long at all for her orgasm to be building inside herself. Watching Janet came from the water jet, and not to mention walking the girl around the hall, it's all kind of too much for her. She moaned and squirmed lightly, pushing her lover's head deeper. With such a treatment obviously she wouldn't be able to fall asleep!

"Mmmh... A-Almost there...!" she gasped as she reached the edge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:07 am

Janet had had a feeling that this orgasm would not be a difficult one to coax out of Azami. Surely, after being aroused in the pool during their fight there, the Japanese princess would already be halfway there. And, indeed, she was! As Janet’️s tongue explored deeper and deeper into the folds of her lover’️s pussy, encouraged to do so by the blue-haired girl’️s strong, firm grip, she could already see the signs. Azami’️s juices were flowing like sweet nectar, and Janet eagerly lapped it up.

“Mm…” Janet moaned into her lover’️s pussy, knowing that the warm air would facilitate her orgasm. Azami declared that she was almost there. Janet redoubled her efforts. “Mm…oh, yeah…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:12 am

"Oohhh...." Azami let out a long moan as she finally reached the peak with after a couple more seconds of teasing from her lover. "Mmmmmm! Y-yesss..."

The blue haired girl bucked her hips lightly as she came, riding her orgasm for a few seconds until it eventually finished. Azami leaned against the chair, breathing heavily. If this was the bed, she could have just fallen asleep here! She remained almost motionless for a bit, only her chest moving up and down from her panting, and her legs shaking a little as she recovered from the orgasm.

"Aah... No matter how many times... you make me cum... it'd never be enough... Janet-chan..." she said weakly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:35 am

Janet pulled back from her lover’️s womanhood, her lips glistening with the girl’️s juices. “Delicious,” she whispered, covering her mouth and giggling a little. “I am more than happy to make you cum, Azami. Just say the word and I will service you. It is as much a joy to give as it is to receive. But, now…”

She got up from the floor and walked over to her white lingerie, putting it on. Restoring it to its rightful owner, as it were, as Azami had worn it on their little walk back from the pool. She then walked over and retrieved Azami’️s matching black lingerie, and, while the princess was recovering from her orgasm, Janet slipped the bra and panties onto her, giving her a little kiss once she had completed the task. “Time to get ready for bed, my love,” she cooed. “But one more thing.” She picked up the two remaining bottles of champagne, handing one to Azami and keeping one for herself.

“One for you, and one for me. Let’️s lie down and drink together. How about this: first to get drunk is the big spoon when we cuddle up together for the night?” She laughed, taking Azami by the hand and leading her to the bed. While she really didn’️t mind how they cuddled, when spooning she always had preferred to be the little spoon, and had found that most other girls were the same way.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:44 am

"You're not going to sleep naked?" Azami asked jokingly as Janet put on her lingerie onto her body.

When her lover led her to the bed and handed the champagne bottle, the blue haired girl smiled. A bottle, that should be just enough to make her a bit drunk after their previous drinking. She opened her bottle and poured its content to the glass.

"That sounds good, but I need to sit properly for this," she said. "Right now I'm so tired I would instantly drift into slumber the moment my head hit the bed," Azami laughed. "As weird as it might sound..."

The blue haired girl would wait until Janet filled her glass before she started drinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:50 am

Janet blushed and giggled, feeling a little embarrassed. “I usually sleep in my underwear…although I suppose I’️m usually not sharing the bed with such a gorgeous woman. If you want to sleep naked, so do I. Although, as long as we’️re going to be lounging around drinking, I’️m going to wear this lingerie—I absolutely adore it, Azami! I’️m so glad you picked it out for me.”

When Azami mentioned that she needed to sit properly while drinking right now, Janet nodded in agreement, and sat back down on the sofa, pouring herself another glass. Once Azami sat down beside her, she raised her glass and smiled fondly at the princess. “To our eternal love, my soon-to-be-drunken sweetheart.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:57 am

"Well, I usually didn't sleep naked either!" Azami laughed. "Then again, I never shared a bed with a lover before~" she winked teasingly.

Azami sat down next to Janet and tossed the girl's glass lightly, nodding at what the girl said before drinking her champagne. She let out a pleased sigh before pouring into her glass again. It's been a while after their last round of drinking, so the effect wouldn't happen immediately, but Azami knew that by the time she finished this bottle, she should be quite drunk.

"Oh, I think we might go drunk at the same time at this rate..." she chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:09 am

Janet laughed a little as she felt the smooth, warm champagne running down her throat. After exerting herself in the pool and in bringing Azami to orgasm just now, she needed some liquid relief. “Well, then, we’️ll definitely have to get naked again before we hop into bed,” she decided, pouring herself another glass and waiting for Azami to be ready, before she took her next sip.

When the Japanese princess suggested that they might get drunk at the same time, the Lakota girl rolled her eyes and gave a little burp-laugh hybrid. “Oh, I think you are a lot drunker than I am, my darling,” she said, patting Azami fondly on the shoulder. “If you had to walk a straight line right now, there’️s no way you could do it. You are drunker than a skunk.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next