by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Janet and Azami's Night Out

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Janet and Azami's Night Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Janet and Azami's Night Out

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:32 am

Janet smiled as Azami continued to beg, demeaning herself and praising the Lakota girl’️s parts. Eventually, she felt satisfied, and, with a heavy sigh, as if she were reluctant, she lowered her rear end into range of the blue-haired girl’️s tongue. “I suppose that will do. Go ahead, my dear; do a good job now. I’️d rather not have any stray specks of paint left on my behind the rest of the night!”

When Azami started licking her ass, Janet would laugh lightly, loving the fact that, now that she was in control, she could do pretty much anything to her lover. She already had a few ideas for what she might do next…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:39 am

"Thank you, mistress! I'll not disappoint you!" Azami said gratefully as she began to lick the paint off Janet's rear.

She lapped her tongue happily on the soft skin of her lover's butt, like a puppy that was given a treat by her owner. Azami made sure that she didn't leave a single trace of the sour apple paint so she wouldn't disappoint Janet. Hearing the girl laughed as she did so only added to the embarrassment she felt, and yet it felt so arousing at the same time...

"All done, my mistress..." she would say once she had licked all the sour liquid from Janet's ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Janet breathed heavily as her lover licked the sour apple body paint off of her ass, starting to feel a little turned on again. When Azami informed her that she had finished, Janet laughed lightly and leaned back to pet the princess’️s head. “Good job, my pet. From what I can see, it looks like you got it all.” She paused, smiling mischievously. “But now my butt is all sticky. Hmm…”

She would shake her butt in Azami’️s face, using the girl’️s face as a towel to dry her bottom. After that was done, Janet would hop off of the bed and pick up Azami’️s black panties, playing with them a little before sliding them onto her pet. “I’️m going to give you a little test now, Azami,” Janet cooed, before disappearing from the bedroom for a minute.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:21 pm

Azami smiled as Janet petted her head and praised her. Seeing the girl smiled mischievously, she knew that her lover was up to something, though she's also aware that she could barely do anything about it.

"Mmmphh," Azami let out as Janet wiped her butt on her face.

She could only watch as her mistress hopped off the bed and went away from the bedroom. A test? What kind of test it'd be? She waited in excitement for her lover to return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:06 pm

Janet reentered the room with a smile on her face, holding a pair of ice cubes in her hand. “This may seem silly, my pet, but I just love seeing you squirm. I’️m going to put these ice cubes in your panties. If you can sit perfectly still for a minute, you’️ll no longer have to be my pet. If you can’️t…well, you remember the little thing I suggested earlier, right? If you can’️t pass my test, you’️re going to take a little walk with me through the halls.”

Once she knew Azami understood, Janet would slip the ice cubes down the girl’️s underwear, and start counting out the seconds, waiting to see whether the blue-haired girl could last the whole minute or not.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:39 am

Azami's eyes widened as she heard Janet's explanation. Ice cubes in her panties! Now that'll be a tough challenge for sure. The moment her lover slipped the cubes into her panties, Azami almost jumped from the cold alone. She let out a yelp and arched her back a bit, her hands gripped the bed sheet tightly so she wouldn't move around too much.

"A-aahh... mistress... it's soo cold!" she whimpered.

Azami tried to hold out to the best of her abilities. She tried to think of something else to distract her mind from the cold sensation in her crotch. It's getting difficult by each passing seconds, though, and her legs would start getting shaky as the melted ice starting to drip down her thighs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:43 am

“Forty…thirty-nine…thirty-eight…”

Janet kept a steady countdown going as her lover tried to keep still. Azami was, if anything, doing better than Janet had initially guessed, but there was still a lot of time to go, and it was obvious that it was growing difficult, as the frigid melt water dribbled down her thighs.

“You’️re doing great, my love,” Janet purred leaning in close to Azami and smiling. “Here, I’️ll sweeten the deal. If you pass the test, not only do you not have to be my pet any more, but it’️ll be my turn again! You want to play mistress again?” She laughed and nodded down to the blue-haired girl’️s crotch, where even now the ice was turning her panties into a refrigerator. “Better keep still!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:52 am

Azami's effort to keep her cool wasn't reinforced with Janet's teasing at all. The thought of being the mistress of her lover again turned her on, adding the sensitivity in her pussy, which made her almost slipped off. The cold water running down her thighs really made it harder and harder for her to keep steady as the seconds ticked off. Her butt was already shaking a bit now.

"Ohh... m-mistress... I-I can't..." she groaned, tilting her head a bit.

The blue haired girl wasn't really paying attention to the time count. She hoped that it wasn't far from zero, because she felt like she couldn't hold it any longer! Somewhere at the back of the mind already imagining about being walked like to the hallway by her lover, which only turned her on even more and making her predicament even worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:01 am

Janet had really been hoping to walk Azami down the hall, but it was looking more and more like the princess would be able to hold up. She was halfway there. Then, only twenty seconds away. The longer she kept counting, the more Janet felt that she might be counting away the last few seconds of her time as mistress before Azami once again took over, free to do whatever she wanted to the Lakota girl…

“Ten, nine, eight…”

Though Azami was shaking, she wasn’️t moving from the spot, even as the ice had almost completely melted and had thoroughly soaked her crotch. Janet was pretty shocked that her lover had made it this far, and, suddenly, what she thought would be a fun way to segue into walking Azami down the hall was about to turn into a bit of a blunder on her part—though of course, the punishment for her hubris would hardly be an unpleasant one.

Steadily, she counted down the final moments of the test. ”Five, four, three, two, one…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:12 am

Azami could feel that she was close to breaking. She tried to hold on as long as she could, and a sigh of relief escaped her lips when Janet's counting came down to the last ten. She thought that she's going to win this little game and make the girl her pet again, until suddenly something that she didn't really expect happened. Azami's blue eyes widened as she felt the cold piercing the spot between her legs, and at that moment her stance collapsed.

"Ahh...!" she yelped as she fell on the bed and wiggle her butt to shake off the cold to no avail.

She wasn't sure if she passed the count, but the last thing she heard before she went down was "Two". Azami's mind raced, wondering if she didn't pass the test. Her face was slightly blushing at the thought of the awaiting consequences of failing the test as she looked at Janet anxiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next