Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Janet and Azami's Night Out

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Janet and Azami's Night Out - Page 16 Empty Re: Janet and Azami's Night Out

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:14 am

“Aaaaah!” Janet’️s face contorted into a countenance of pure ecstasy as she came, her orgasm hitting her like a brick wall. She held on tightly to the sides of the tub as it rocked her. As she did, though, she had the biggest smile on her face—she had gotten Azami to come first, if only by two or three seconds. Now it would be the Japanese girl’️s turn to be the pet, with Janet as the tough but fair mistress!

When it had at last subsided, she looked up at Azami, giving her a little teasing smile. “Just had to put you in your place, sweetie,” she said jokingly, leaning over and trapping Azami in a big hug. “Oh, it will be so nice having you as my pet! First, though, let’️s finish up this bath—and let’️s finish this bottle of champagne!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:27 am

Azami smiled and purred as Janet hugged her. Even if she lost in their little game, the thought of being her lover's pet was more than enough to make her happy. She poured the champagne again once her lover released her from the hug, and drank from her glass before letting out another sigh.

"Mmm..." Azami let out as she let the warm water calm herself down.

By the time they finished the second champagne bottle, Azami was finally feeling a bit drunk, though she could definitely last the whole night. She rested on Janet's shoulder for a bit inside the water for a while, before she got up and reach for the towels. When her lover also got off from the bath, the blue haired girl would then dry her up with the towel gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:59 pm

Janet, too, was becoming just a little bit tipsy after drinking the equivalent of a whole bottle of champagne. As she emerged from the tub, she took a careful step onto the ceramic tile floor, not wanting to trip and fall and look like an idiot in front of her lover. She happily took one of the towels from Azami and dried off the Japanese princess as she was dried herself. She paid special attention to Azami’️s breasts, dedicating a full minute to thoroughly drying each of them.

“Your skin is so smooth,” Janet marveled. “It’️s like a baby’️s. It is without flaw. You are without flaw.”

Once she had dried her lover completely, she would toss her towel to the side, and, feeling playful, run around to the other side of the princess before hopping onto her back. “Here’️s your first duty as my pet!” Janet giggled, giving Azami’️s butt a little kick to let her know that she should start moving forward. “Give me a piggy-back ride back to the bedroom! Go!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:25 pm

Azami purred as her lover dried her too, she liked it especially when the girl took her time to do her breasts. Hearing Janet's comments made her blush slightly and she would give her lover a light slap on the back.

"Oh, come on now..." she chuckled. "Yours are just as good."

As she tossed the towel aside, Azami felt something was coming from her back. She knew it was Janet, but she wasn't sure what's the girl up to. The blue haired girl didn't think that her lover was going to do something reckless, though, with the alcohol in the effect, she should have just expect anything to happen...

"Waah?" Azami let out in surprise as Janet jumped on her back. "H-hey, careful there!" she laughed lightly as she almost lost her balance from the sudden weight increase on her back.

Fortunately she managed to secure her lover, and when Janet kicked her butt, Azami would let out a cute yelp before she started walking towards the bedroom. The feeling of the girl's breasts on her back almost made it hard for her to concentrate walking back, but Azami somehow managed to reach the bed without dropping her lover.

"Wheew!" she sighed as she hopped onto the bed to let Janet down on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:40 pm

Janet laughed as she was plopped down onto the bed. Seeing that her lover was pretty winded after carrying her back, she leaned over and tousled Azami’️s hair affectionately, emulating the way Azami had done it to her when she had been in control. “Tired? You poor thing. Why don’️t you lie down for a bit and let your mistress take care of things?”

Just as she had worn Azami’️s leash and collar, Janet now picked up her own and attached them to her pet, then secured one end of the leash to the bed’️s headboard, so that Azami’️s movement was restricted to just the big, comfy mattress. That being done, the Native American girl giggled ominously—she had a few different ideas to make Azami squirm, and hopefully the both of them could have some fun in the process.

She leaped back onto the bed. “Come on, my pet, let’️s play!” she sang, pawing at Azami’️s tummy and breasts. Soon enough, the pawing turned to tickling, and she shifted her hands to each of her lover’️s armpits. “Tickle tickle!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:51 pm

Azami watched as Janet attached the collar on her neck and tied the leash to the headboard of the bed. The blue haired girl was getting excited to see how her lover going to play with her now that she was the pet. When the girl pawed her tummy and breasts, Azami let out a soft moan, which soon turned into a burst of laughter as her mistress switched to the tickling.

"Ah! Haha! M-mistress! Hahah~ N-nooo~" she laughed uncontrollably despite her effort to hold back a bit.

With her move constrained by the leash, Azami could only squirm around a bit as Janet tickled her. She felt helpless and yet, aroused at the same time. The blue haired girl didn't put a resistance even if her hands were free. She did try to hold Janet's upper arm, but didn't make any effort to pull away the girl's hands from her body. Meanwhile, her face was getting redder from all the laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:26 pm

Janet kept up tickling for a minute, watching Azami’️s face get red as a tomato the longer the tickle torture continued. Only when she thought Azami might pee herself out of sheer lack of control did she ease up, switching from tickling to merely fondly caressing her lover’️s sides. “That’️s a good girl,” she whispered, nibbling on Azami’️s ear. “You’️re a very good girl.”

For the next part of her time as mistress, Janet went and retrieved the last flavor of body paint—sour apple—and got back onto the bed on her knees, facing away from Azami. Carefully, she would pour the paint onto her backside, using one hand to shape it into a heart, half of it on each butt cheek. Once she had it just right, she would toss the tube of paint away and look down at her pet lovingly. “Your turn, Azami. Come and get it,” she said. When Azami would try to lick her rear, though, Janet would thrust her hips forward, keeping herself just out of reach of the girl’️s tongue.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:40 pm

Azami gasped for air the moment Janet's tickle torture ended. She panted rather heavily, whimpering slightly when her lover nibbled her ear. Her body felt really hot now from the alcohol, the sheer pleasure from being helpless and dominated, and of course all that squirming around from being tickled.

"I am... a good girl..." she repeated Janet's words softly. "Of course..." a smile appeared on her face.

Barely recovering from all those tickling, Azami was already excited again the moment she watched Janet drew a heart on her butt. It didn't take a second guess for her to know where this was going. The blue haired girl glanced at her collar before she began to crawl towards her lover's rear. She tried to reach it, only for the obvious to happen; her mistress kept those delicious ass away from her. Azami blushed, and gave it another try, only to be held back by the leash. A wave of heat ran through her back from the mixture of embarrassment and excitement.

"Ahhn... My love... My mistress..." she started to beg, her blush deepened a bit. "Could this pet of yours lick that delicious butt of yours...? Please... with cherry on top..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:51 pm

Janet laughed as she saw Azami struggle and ultimately fail to reach her behind with her tongue. Just as Janet had intended it. Just as Azami had done to her. It was a fun little game for the two of them to play—making each other beg for the privilege of licking the other’️s skin clean.

“Is that the best you can do?” Janet said, in mock disgust. “I might just keep this delicious sour apple butt-heart to myself, if you can’️t beg better than that. Come on!” She gave her lover a little wink, and traced around her butt with a finger, just to give Azami some small reminder of what it was she would be begging for.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:34 am

Azami pouted when her lover denied her, as she's already more than willing to lick those paint off the girl's butt. She knew that she kind of deserved this, though, as she treated Janet in a similar way before. The blue haired girl then lowered herself on her knees and bowed her head to reinforce her effort.

"Please, my beautiful mistress! I am unworthy of you... but please let me clean your pretty butt..." she pleaded desperately before looking at Janet with sad puppy eyes.. "I'll be a good pet! I'll do anything..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next