Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Janet and Azami's Night Out

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

Janet and Azami's Night Out - Page 9 Empty Re: Janet and Azami's Night Out

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:10 am

Janet giggled, separating herself from Azami and rolling to her feet at the end of the bed. “If you think you’️re drained now, sweetie, just wait until I’️ve finished with you,” she said with a wink, slipping on one of the hotel’️s complimentary robes and heading over to answer the door.

After a quick exchange of a tip for the champagne with the hotel employee who had brought up the bottles of alcohol, Janet closed the door once again and slunk back into the room, slipping the robe off and setting the bottles down on the table. “Here we go, my dear. Now that we’️ve had a chance to get, uh, familiar with each other, let’️s slip into those sexy matching black and white ensembles and sip some champagne.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:28 am

Azami smiled and rolled of the bed so she could change her underwear with the matching transparent pair she bought. Once she finished, the blue haired girl opened one of the bottles and poured the champagne into two glasses. She handed one to her lover before raising her glass.

"For our relationship," she said with a smile.

Azami would then toss her glass with Janet's before drinking the alcohol. That felt great. She always love drinking, and doing it with a lover only make the experience 10 times better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:04 am

Janet grinned, touching her glass to Azami’️s. “I’️ll drink to that,” she readily agreed, knocking back the first glass of champagne in five seconds flat. She had been dying to get some alcohol into her system, and being able to do it with her lover made the whole experience even better. As the last few drops splashed into her mouth, she gave a satisfied sigh and then went to pour both herself and the Japanese princess another.

Raising it, she made her own toast, one a little less romantic and a little cruder than Azami’️s. “To your incredible body—your perky tits, your big, round ass, and your gorgeous eyes,” she said, giggling. “Not to mention your wonderful personality and pure soul. I love you, Azami.”

She tilted her head back and poured the second glass of champagne down her throat, feeling it warm her insides and relight her sexual fire.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:17 am

Azami blushed slightly when she heard the girl's words as the girl raised her glass the second time. She looked away for a second and chuckled before turning her sight on her lover again.

"Oh, you..." she said with a smile. "I love you too, Janet-chan..."

The blue haired girl finished her second glass too and exhaled in delight. Janet seemed to be a strong drinker herself, which only made her better than she already was. Azami felt replenished and hot after the second glass, and she would pour for the third glasses.

"So... I was thinking..." she began to speak. "We can do your spanking match idea first... I would love to parade you to the audience as my pet, hohoho~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:33 am

Janet smiled fondly, leaning over to tickle the Japanese princess beneath her chin. “That would be just lovely, Azami,” the Lakota girl intoned, as her lover poured them each a third glass. “But it wouldn’️t be you parading me around as a pet, my sweet. I’️ll spank you into submission, and then I’️ll collar you and take you for a little walk. Maybe have you do a few tricks for the audience.”

She paused, bringing a finger up to her mouth and nibbling on it coyly. “What sort of tricks should I have you do? I might start out with sit, and stay…then move on to rolling over, shaking hands. And then, finally, I’️ll make you beg.” She giggled, clapping her hands together. “Yes, I’️ll make you beg for me to mount you and do you doggy style! That would be supremely fitting, don’️t you think, Azami?”

She knocked back her third glass of champagne. She still felt pretty darn good, but wondered if she ought to slow down—she had no way of knowing whether Azami could really match her pace.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:43 am

Azami giggled as her lover tickle her beneath her chin. She had to admit that listening to Janet describing what sort of predicament she'll get herself into if she lost to her again was making her excited and aroused at the same time. It would be ultimately humiliating without a doubt, but that's where she got the adrenaline rush from.

"Mmm~ It's lovely indeed, Janet-chan..." she purred at her. "It's perfect~ I just hope you're ready to do the same because I don't intend to lose the second time, sweet lover~"

The third glass was knocked into the blue haired girl as well, and she could feel that her body starting to get hotter and hotter by each seconds. Azami glanced at Janet and smiled as she poured the fourth time.

"Maybe we should get to our second round after this glass... I feel really hot right now, Janet-chan..." she said before raising her glass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:08 am

Janet smiled, raising the fourth glass to her lips, savoring this one as it slid smoothly down her throat. She had not done much drinking back home—only as much as she could get away with, every now and then with her friends—but she had been known even then for being a very resilient drinker. She did not get tipsy easily. After four glasses, she certainly felt warmer, but she did not feel impaired in the slightest. She smiled as Azami suggested that they get the second round started after this glass. Nodding, she finished up her fourth cup of champagne and set the fine crystal goblet down on the table.

“I feel pretty hot, too, Azami,” Janet concurred, leaning close and rubbing her cheek lightly against the Japanese princess’️s. “I’️m ready whenever you are. We’️re both pretty hot right now—let’️s hop back in that bed and keep each other warm.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:25 am

Azami smiled and kissed Janet's lips softly before she went to the bed. Along the way she pulled her bag and took the toys she brought along as her lover requested earlier. Being not too fancy with toys, Azami only brought a vibrator, a pink strap-on dildo, and a leashed collar. She put them on the bed before looking at Janet with a mischievous smile.

"We can practice with this~" she waved the collar slightly and giggled. "And since you made me cum first... That makes me the pet, I guess..."

Azami was blushing slightly as she said that. She wondered what sort of toys her lover brought to their date. The excitement alone was enough to make her wet again. It's not everyday she could show her shameless side like this. She felt like she could go wild tonight, especially with Janet as her lover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:39 am

“Oh, my,” Janet said, feeling herself getting all excited as she saw what Azami had brought with her. She could tell that they had similar tastes in toys, even if the Japanese princess didn’️t like using them quite as much as she did—she would show Azami what she had brought soon enough. “This is going to be quite the fun night. But let’️s put aside the collar and leash for a moment. I’️ve got some ideas for that later…for a little game the two of us can play with each other. For now, though, I wouldn’️t mind getting some practice in—but with this.”

Janet selected the pink strap-on dildo that her lover had brought and waved it in the air. “I won the right to dominate you this time around, so I’️d like to give you a little taste of the sort of love we’️ll be making when I spank you into submission and take you as my pet for the weekend. Get on your hands and knees, my love.”

As Azami complied with her command, Janet would strap the dildo on around her hips, preparing to mount her lover and fuck the princess doggy style.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:52 am

"Oh? Now you get me all curious... and excited~" Azami replied teasingly to Janet's suggestions.

Azami put off the collar and smiled at Janet before she get on all four as her lover ordered. The blue haired girl then wiggled her ass teasingly, inviting her to pluck that toy inside her waiting pussy. She could hardly wait for Janet to fuck her senseless. Azami just loved the idea of being dominated by her lover, and for Janet to fuck her doggy style would be pure joy to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next