by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 5:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 181 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 179 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Janet and Azami's Night Out

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

Janet and Azami's Night Out - Page 8 Empty Re: Janet and Azami's Night Out

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:59 pm

Janet giggled. “Oh, me too, sweetie! I am so hot for you right now. Do you want to wait for the champagne, or shall we get started right away? We could do a quick round one right now, then maybe change into our matching black and white lingerie, relax, drink some champagne, chat…then get back to the wild monkey sex.”

She threw her jacket down in the closet, then began pulling off her dress, displaying a tiny wet spot on the front of her normal panties. “I am really wet,” she said. “Let’️s get right down to it.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:10 pm

"Yeah, I can't wait anymore," Azami said as she began to undress herself placed her clothes on the sofa.

She would then climb the large bed and sit on it with her legs spread open, her arms reaching for Janet to invite her. Her face slightly blushing. Azami felt really hot and wet right now that she thought that it'd be a quick round indeed.

"Come to me, Janet-chan... I'm all yours..." she said seductively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:18 pm

Janet quickly stripped out of the rest of her clothes and hopped up onto the bed beside Azami. She wrapped her legs around the lovely blue-haired girl, closing her lips on her neck and sucking gently, giving the princess a hickey.

“Mm…you are so sweet, Azami,” she moaned, slowly scooting her crotch closer to her date’️s until their womanhoods bumped lightly together. “This is going to be a long night. I’️ve got a feeling we won’️t get too much sleep, my love.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:27 pm

Azami purred as Janet kissed her neck and she throw her head back slightly. She moaned when her date brought her sex onto hers, before slowly start rocking her hips back and forth to grind her wet crotch against Janet's.

"Mmm... you too, Janet-chan... "she purred as her hands reached for Janet's breasts and fondle them gently. "I got an idea..." she said softly. "Whoever cum first will be the sub in the next round~" she licked her lips.

Despite her own proposal, though, Azami could feel that she's really aroused as it was. It wouldn't be a surprise to her if Janet could make her burst first before she did. Just imagining her date being the dominant one already made her felt a shiver of excitement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:53 pm

“Oh, you tease,” Janet cooed, playfully pushing against Azami’️s shoulder as they began rubbing their sopping sexes together. “That sounds positively incredible. Just to let you know, though: I’️m very competitive in bed. I’️ll fuck you silly and make you my little submissive bitch for the next time around, Azami!”

As confident as she was, Janet was already close, having been anticipating this encounter with Azami for hours. She held herself back as best she could, thrusting herself into the Japanese princess in an attempt to make her cum first.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:06 pm

Azami laughed softly at Janet's taunting and grind harder against her date's sex. She continued to massage the girl's breasts and play with her nipples, maintaining eye contact all the time. Each time she rocked her hips to bump her sex against her date, Azami's smile seemed to grow wider as if she's telling Janet How's that?

The blue haired girl couldn't really care less about who's going to cum first at the moment, though, as she just wanted to release all this arousal that had been building up ever since they started dating. She could feel that she's reaching the edge, but she tried to maintain a confident expression on her face.

"Mmmhh..." she moaned, throwing her back slightly again. "Bring it on... love~ I can hardly wait to make you scream my name when I fuck you hard~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:41 pm

Janet brought her hands up and returned Azami’️s favor of massaging her breasts, kneading the soft flesh lovingly and pinching her nipples teasingly between thumb and forefinger. She stared into her blue-haired lover’️s eyes with a fond but confident expression, taking everything she had and coming back for more. She wasn’️t about to back down in this, or any, sexual confrontation.

“I will bring it,” she moaned, though she was beginning to reach her limit, as well. “We’️ll see who’️s screaming whose name. I say I’️m gonna wear the pants in this relationship, sweetie, and I say you’️re gonna like it!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:57 pm

Azami moaned when Janet began to massage her breasts and play with her nipples too, further stimulating her arousal and brought her even closer to the edge. She pinched her date's nipples too and grind her sex faster, completely not thinking about holding back.

"Mmm~ Yess..." she purred. "I'm almost there...! Aahh..."

Soon enough, it happened for the blue haired girl. She squeezed Janet's breasts a bit harder as she came, letting her juices flow from her pussy into her date's rapidly. Azami moaned and threw her head back, riding her orgasm to the very end before she lied on her back, panting.

"Oh, Janet-chan..." she smiled lustfully at the girl. "It seemed like you had me again..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:25 am

Janet pounded away against Azami with reckless abandon, knowing that she herself would cum much sooner rather than later. She had been positively dripping wet to begin their little round one, and the Japanese princess was driving her insane with her sexy body.

“Me, too,” Janet moaned, hearing her lover mention how close she was. “A-almost there! Fuck me…yes!”

Hearing Azami give a little cry, Janet smiled in triumph as her date’️s juices began flooding into her pussy. Just seconds later, however, Janet’️s own orgasm hit, pushing back the tide of the princess’️s juices as the Lakota girl’️s began to flow back into Azami’️s pussy. She kept thrusting against her new lover until her womanhood ran dry.

She smiled back at Azami. “Beat you by that much,” she cooed.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:35 am

Azami laughed a bit as she thrust back a little against Janet. She had been close, again, but that didn't matter. The princess was now looking forward for the exciting second round to see the dominant side of her lover. Though, they'd have to wait, so it seemed, since the door was knocked a few times not long after their first round ended.

"Excuse me, Room service," the voice behind the door said.

"Ahh... looks like our champagne is here..." said Azami with a delighted smile. "Can you get it, Janet-chan? I'm feeling a little... drained at the moment..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next