Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, vihro

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Janet and Azami's Night Out

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Janet and Azami's Night Out - Page 21 Empty Re: Janet and Azami's Night Out

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:14 am

Azami let out a cute yelp as Janet maneuvered herself and threw her to the the deep end of the pool. She let go of her lover and waved her arms and legs to swim her way towards the shallow end where she could get a footing. They're going to wrestle after all.

"Always with the fun idea, Janet-chan," Azami smiled at her. "I'm glad someone like you is my lover~"

The blue haired girl would stay on the shallow end of the pool, waiting for Janet to come at her. She wouldn't want to be drowned down the pool while being held under a submission hold for sure. Azami was excited on how this would turn out. If she could walk Janet back to their room after parading her lover in the hall like the girl did, that should be enough to call it even between them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:49 am

“Oh, you’️re such a sweetheart,” Janet said, blushing as Azami complimented her. “You better stop it. I really don’️t deserve all of the affection you’️re giving me.”

Standing in the middle of the pool, Janet watched as her lover crossed along the other wall of the pool, moving from the deep end to the shallow. Once Azami seemed ready, Janet would approach her, her arms spread wide, ready to engage her once again. “Don’️t think you can just focus on the sexual aspect of the fight, my love, because I really did mean it when I said we would wrestle. Now, come on, come get some!”

She would lurch forward, trying to force Azami backwards into the side of the pool.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:14 am

"Oh? You don't have to worry about that, Janet-chan..." Azami said teasingly. "I have my own way to wrestle~"

Seeing Janet approaching her again, Azami would splash the water to the girl's face for a distraction. The blue haired girl then dived under the water and try to grab her lover's legs, so she could try pulling them upwards and drown Janet's upper half to the pool!

That wasn't dirty tactic, that was playing smart. Or so Azami thought. If she could pull it perfectly, Azami would place one of her foot on Janet's crotch so she could start teasing her lover's sex to gain the upper hand on their match.

Last edited by 10553 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:17 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:41 am

“Oh, I’️m sure you’️ll put up an excellent fight, my darling,” Janet said, giggling as Azami splashed water at her. “But I fully expect to be walking you through the l—blblubub!”

Janet’️s taunt was cut short when Azami flipped her over, grabbing ahold of her legs and pushing her top half down into the pool. A stream of bubbles rose from her mouth as her lover began toying with her sex, once again gaining the upper hand in the never-ending battle between the two wrestlers. Desperate to turn the tables once again, Janet flailed her arms, splashing Azami in a mostly ineffectual attempt to force the princess to let her go.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:50 am

"What was that? I'm afraid I couldn't hear you very well, sweetie~" Azami laughed as she grind her foot some more against Janet's sex.

The blue haired girl tried to maintain her grip on her lover despite Janet's attempt to splash her with water. She had to look away a bit, and her hold almost slipped a few times, but for the time being Azami believed that she was still in control. She was confident that she could hold Janet a bit longer until the girl tried harder.

"You're not submitting already, aren't you, my sweet love~?" Azami cooed as she rubbed her foot even faster. "Let's see which one I'd get from you first... the submission...? Or an orgasm...? Ohohoho~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:59 am

Janet was beginning to grow a bit desperate, and flailed her arms even harder. Just as she was starting to think that she might have to submit, she felt her hand brush against Azami’️s soft blue hair. Knowing that it might be her only chance to escape, Janet would lunge for the hair, trying to secure a handhold and try to wrench Azami off of her.

As she was doing this, however, the princess’️s all-out assault was beginning to take its toll. Janet’️s next orgasm was building in her loins, and the precious air which she so desperately needed was beginning to escape from her lungs. She needed a respite soon, or she would quickly run out of options.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:09 am

"Ah!" Azami yelped as Janet reached for her hair and grabbed a handful of it. "Tch..."

She had to let go of her lover now, and so the blue haired girl did. Azami thought that got herself plenty of advantage now anyways. Janet was already stimulated and running out of air, that should be enough for now. Azami released her hold on the girl's legs and backed away, so she could pry Janet's hand off her hair and took a few steps back to let her lover recover a bit.

"How's that for wrestling and being sexual at the same time, Janet-chan," Azami teased with a wicked smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:30 am

“Mmrgh…you’️re good…” Janet groaned, gingerly picking herself up and staring Azami down. She let the cool water swirl around her womanhood, bringing her down from the heights that she had reached as Azami had pleasured her. She was still, however, at a disadvantage—Azami had really done a number on her, and it would take quite a bit of doing to get the Japanese princess as excited as she was.

“You almost had me,” Janet admitted. “But I still plan on walking you back to our room, my love. And don’️t think I’️ll let you get away with covering your face this time! I want to show off my adorable wittle pet to the whole world!”

The Lakota girl would rush forward, the water slowing her down, and she would attempt to slam herself into Azami, throwing the girl into the side of the pool.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:43 am

"We'll see, sweet lover~ We'll see..." Azami replied confidently.

Now she had just find herself an extra motivation not to lose to her lover. She prepared herself to take the girl's attack, but when Janet threw herself at her like that, Azami was slightly surprised and as a result she was thrown to the side of the pool, knocking the wind out of her. She thought that her lover was going to try a safer approach, but it seemed that her gamble worked as it was.

"Ugh!" she groaned as she felt her back hitting the pool's wall, feeling a bit dazed by the crash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:56 am

Janet was elated that she had managed to take advantage and throw her lover up against the side of the pool. As winded as she was, she was worried that Azami would just go right back to dominating her. But, instead, she managed to force the blue-haired girl into the wall, obviously a little dazed following the collision.

Janet now had her lover right where she wanted her. Though she herself was still a little weak, Janet would try to turn Azami around so that her back was to Janet. If she succeeded in that, the Lakota girl would go on to slowly push her lover along the wall until they reached one of the warm water jets. If she could get Azami there, her hope was that the rush of warm water would greatly arouse the Japanese girl.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next