Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird - Page 3 Empty Re: Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:29 pm

Songbird would dust herself a little as she stood back up straight. She would get in her stance in preparation for Reika. But Reika was back to her mood again as she teased Songbird with a blowing of a soft kiss. Songbird raised one eyebrow in response and put down her arms for a moment. "Really now? How do you do it then?" She seemed to take a liking of this viper's seductiveness.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:55 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":3378h0sx]Songbird would dust herself a little as she stood back up straight. She would get in her stance in preparation for Reika. But Reika was back to her mood again as she teased Songbird with a blowing of a soft kiss. Songbird raised one eyebrow in response and put down her arms for a moment. "Really now? How do you do it then?" She seemed to take a liking of this viper's seductiveness.

Surprisingly, her seduction had quite the interest to Song....but it was feeling like a elaborate school grounds trick, lightly, Reika would not be so soft around her. Only to really seduce the tough girl when she was under her heel, though throughout both of they're tough personalities aside, she couldn't resist having a slight toy with Song, for that cute expression of the thoughtless girl's face, enticed the Viper's tastes. "Song my Dear little girl, haven't you learnt anything from so far?" Reika said, slithering her back against Song with a light touch of her body, "when you are trapped in the Viper's gaze, you have little chances of getting out of it..." Reika continued, eyeing the girl up as she stared, locking her eyes, to secretly slide her arms around Song's neck...and drop her down hard on her right shoulder...

"As you can quite see..." Reika smirked, having pulled that lusty talk into a harsh move of hers. Almost seeing that her gaze had dizzied Song's tough mind a little...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird - Page 3 CxD01fY
Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:20 am

Songbird was staring eye to eye at Reika, feeling under her spell. She would softly try to get the wrists of her opponent to let her hands feel against her own snuggling cheeks. She didn't even know that they were supposed to be used for a stunner.

Songbird would seductively say, "Hmm, it seems you are correct. And you know what I also learned?" She leaned in closer to breathe against the Viper's neck and whispered in her ear, "You...are a sucker." With that last word, she would quickly attempt to knee her in the back. If this worked to prevent the stunner from happening, she would toss her opponent to the ropes.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:14 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":3215yliq]Songbird was staring eye to eye at Reika, feeling under her spell. She would softly try to get the wrists of her opponent to let her hands feel against her own snuggling cheeks. She didn't even know that they were supposed to be used for a stunner.

Songbird would seductively say, "Hmm, it seems you are correct. And you know what I also learned?" She leaned in closer to breathe against the Viper's neck and whispered in her ear, "You...are a sucker." With that last word, she would quickly attempt to knee her in the back. If this worked to prevent the stunner from happening, she would toss her opponent to the ropes.

Reika was never one to go down so easily, even to measly teases like that...Song didn't look the type for attracting, but more of flooring with love. But taking in that knee strike to the back, Rei gritted her teeth as she continued her stunner, "Grnnnnh..." she moaned in her ear, not thinking of the pain since it fuelled her Dearly...preforming her stunner to throw down Song, and slam down her heel down hard on Song's chest. Having a little smile of making this Songbird, sing maybe. "Really?, have to admit Song...that insult was quite poor, not to forget childish..." Reika said in reply, throwing Song down with her half attempted due to the knee strike, stunner on the girl.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:15 am

"GUH! AGH!" cried out Songbird when she got hit with the stunner before getting a heel hit on her chest. She held onto her chest and head in pain as she rolled on the mat for a little while. While groaning, she would say, "Pardon me...I was trying to be just like you." She would keep an eye on Reika as she would try to slowly get up after a few more moments.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:39 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":2s4epoiy]"GUH! AGH!" cried out Songbird when she got hit with the stunner before getting a heel hit on her chest. She held onto her chest and head in pain as she rolled on the mat for a little while. While groaning, she would say, "Pardon me...I was trying to be just like you." She would keep an eye on Reika as she would try to slowly get up after a few more moments.

Reika took a small time to giggle as she slammed her heel down onto Song's chest, the main place the girl would find it hard to breathe, as she would handstand flip back to a better position, for when the winded Songbird got up. "Poor as it is Song, I think you need to work on your, seduction more...~" she said, stood up in a fighting position as she gave Song a sly wink, the kind she would give a good date, only to use it on the stubborn tough girl rolling in pain. Though this was quite the sight, Song, wanting to be just like Reika? laughable as some of the fans would think, but Rei was always open armed to give those tough types a warming hug...tightly, that was. That's if Song swayed that way from the stunning aura the Viper emitted on her opponents.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:12 am

Songbird would breathe a little hard as she started to get up. "Like I said, I was trying to be just like you. Just as pathetic in you trying to woo me." That got some of the fans to go "OHHHHHHH!!!" As much as she did good in a little burning, Songbird would shake her head to try and maintain her focus on Reika. She wouldn't let this girl get the better of her that easily.

She got in her fighting stance as she would go over to where her opponent was, preparing to take in the next attack.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:19 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":3ec5r8oj]Songbird would breathe a little hard as she started to get up. "Like I said, I was trying to be just like you. Just as pathetic in you trying to woo me." That got some of the fans to go "OHHHHHHH!!!" As much as she did good in a little burning, Songbird would shake her head to try and maintain her focus on Reika. She wouldn't let this girl get the better of her that easily.

She got in her fighting stance as she would go over to where her opponent was, preparing to take in the next attack.

"Wooing you? hnph, I was only trying to give you a little affection since your very anti social..." Reika said in reply, getting another big "OHH" from the crowds, as it was kinda true, Song was being quite the miserable fighter tonight. Making some of the crowd hold up signs saying "sourbird" chanting it, getting a little smile of confidence from the Viper as her fans cheered her on. Even one of the crowd members held one up saying "Reika x (persons name) 4 marriage", this one did make her blush, because she was just a tease as a fighter.

"Focus on hurting me, than them Song sweety~" Reika said, squaring off at Song with a array of kicks, before launching herself to push back Song, with her hands.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:29 pm

Songbird however didn't seem to care what others were saying right now as she replied, "Why would I NEED affection? I never needed any since I was never given any before. So what if I am anti-social? I don't need the likes of you nor anyone else to tell me how I should live my life." Inside her heart though, it was just an act to play for the crowds and the real Songbird was the exact opposite. She had to keep up the act for the time being and drop it once it was over. Hopefully, Reika doesn't notice that.

For now, Songbird needed to try and block as many kicks at her as she could before she was pushed back. Trying to keep her balance, Songbird would try to strike back with a few punches before a flying roundhouse kick.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:24 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":coigls9k]Songbird however didn't seem to care what others were saying right now as she replied, "Why would I NEED affection? I never needed any since I was never given any before. So what if I am anti-social? I don't need the likes of you nor anyone else to tell me how I should live my life." Inside her heart though, it was just an act to play for the crowds and the real Songbird was the exact opposite. She had to keep up the act for the time being and drop it once it was over. Hopefully, Reika doesn't notice that.

For now, Songbird needed to try and block as many kicks at her as she could before she was pushed back. Trying to keep her balance, Songbird would try to strike back with a few punches before a flying roundhouse kick.

Sad as it did sound coming from a girl like Song, Reika gave out the slight frown, but nothing too caring as the girl had no charm, only talking in smacktalk towards Rei's beautiful charming aura. It looked like Song was more focused on showing her a beating, a challenge Reika always found enlightening, no matter how much strength they showed in a fight. "That's actually quite sad for you, but, nevermind..." she said, continuing her high kicks until Song struck back in a burst of raw power, punching Reika in the chest, while the girl's leg kicked around Reika's left cheek...sending her stumbling back towards the ropes from Song's ferocity.

"G gnhhh..." she gasped a little, falling back from her attack on the ropes to take a stroke of her own cheek, where the kick to the cheek stung. Song, really did hit hard...but the Viper was just as evenly skilled. Making her think, "not bad" towards Song herself as someone worthy.

Last edited by 11215 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next