by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird - Page 7 Empty Re: Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:58 am

As Songbird continued to rub her aches and pains, she would reply, "Thanks, so are you. But it seems we're nearing the end due to our stamina. Let's see who comes out on top today." With that, she would start rush forward to try and get Reika's back on the ground and go on top of her to pin her down. Hopefully, Reika wouldn't attack by then 'cause she needed to make this count.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:42 am

[quote="Dynamo44":2qs4bily]As Songbird continued to rub her aches and pains, she would reply, "Thanks, so are you. But it seems we're nearing the end due to our stamina. Let's see who comes out on top today." With that, she would start rush forward to try and get Reika's back on the ground and go on top of her to pin her down. Hopefully, Reika wouldn't attack by then 'cause she needed to make this count.

Trying to get up before anything else could happen, Reika was tackled down by the injured birdy, grunting as she hit the mats face first, shuffling her face to the side to get a view on where her opponent would be. For Rei was going to hold Song to that, to see if she had a little fight left in her, for this next attack Reika had lying in wait for her,a certain finisher, to finish off this poor, yet worthy, bird without its wings. "Gnhh....still...got some fight..." she grumbled, watching Song give it her all to win back some cheers from the crowd against the Viper, for her first time against her, she had done well, but this would all soon end with one of them standing up...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird - Page 7 CxD01fY
Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird - Page 7 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:20 am

Songbird managed to get Reika down on the mat and sit on top of her. "So do I," panted Songbird trying to grab Both of Reika's legs. "Maybe a little left, but I'm giving it all I got now." If she managed to grab them without distraction, she would also try to bring them up and under her armpits for a boston crab.

Even though she was on top, Songbird still knew that Reika would have another trick up her sleeve in cases such as this.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:32 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":21y6jwoy]Songbird managed to get Reika down on the mat and sit on top of her. "So do I," panted Songbird trying to grab Both of Reika's legs. "Maybe a little left, but I'm giving it all I got now." If she managed to grab them without distraction, she would also try to bring them up and under her armpits for a boston crab.

Even though she was on top, Songbird still knew that Reika would have another trick up her sleeve in cases such as this.

Though this was a position she would be uncomfortable in, Reika groaned still from that hit to the head, feeling like it was bleeding, when it reality it was just the adrenaline of getting hurt, kicking in. It felt good for Reika, on the most part, but letting Song have a easy throw around with her wasn't in her mind set. Herself, being hefted by the pits into a boston crab move executed by Song, just perfectly, since her opponent was quite dazed for the time being...

"Gmhhh....then....s show me...." Reika grunted, getting a face full of canvas as she shifted her head to the side, gasping for air, while blowing the hair out of her face. Just seeing how much desperation Song was resorting to, even when critical in health, keen, to make her submit, which was took into admiration from her. Reika, planning not to suffer any more of this haze, as she mustered her strength back up to try and get out...now that Song was failing.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:41 am

Songbird grunted when she felt Reika start to get some strength to try and push herself up. Letting go, she would turn around and say, "Fine, I will! Why don't you stand up and I'll show you!" She got in her fighting stance and prepared to defend.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:54 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":21sb5ez3]Songbird grunted when she felt Reika start to get some strength to try and push herself up. Letting go, she would turn around and say, "Fine, I will! Why don't you stand up and I'll show you!" She got in her fighting stance and prepared to defend.

Reika knew full well by Song's tone, and body language, that she was just asking to be submitted here and now, childishly but cutely giving more fight talk towards Reika as she pulled herself up, to try withstand Reika's cruel way of admiration for the girl. Hearing her pitiful way of asking for a last stand, the Viper pulled herself up, barely, but confidently as she faced Song with a wide smile, Song was going out...with a bang, and Reika promised her just that if she could counter whatever Song could throw at her.

"Then my Dear Bird, impress, me..." she said, readying herself too preform the Silent Killer move she had been raring to use in a moment like this. If it worked, she would then move in to pin Song down, with all her body weight...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:46 pm

Songbird prepared for what seemed to be the last moments of the match. She would go in for a few punches, but then she could see that Reika was going for her finisher. If the Silent Kill worked then it'll be over.

Songbird's punches have to work for her own finisher or she might not get another chance. So after the punches if they worked, she would go for a butterfly twist to try and wrap her legs around Reika's head almost like an aerial head scissor takedown. The difference about this one was she was going to spin to slam Reika's head on the mat. If Reika beats her to it, then she'll be in for the Silent Kill.

Last edited by 971 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:50 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":19wxn29f]Songbird prepared for what seemed to be the last moments of the match. She would go in for a few punches, but then she could see that Reika was going for her finisher. If the Silent Kill worked then it'll be over.

Songbird's punches have to work for her own finisher or she might not get another chance. So after the punches if they worked, she would go for a butterfly twist to try and wrap her legs around Reika's head almost like an aerial head scissor takedown. The difference about this one was she was going to spin to slam Reika's head on the mat. If Reika beats her to it, then she'll be in for the Silent Kill.

Due to Bird's weakened state, her body trembling, along with the blind rage building up in her voice, it only seemed worthy to finish her off to put the girl out of her misery. She was tough...strong, and impressive, but Reika felt no need to drag her little feet on any longer. "Hmph, you've done well Bird...but like all good things, maybe in the future, we will meet again soon..." she said, having managed to get up and face Song in one last clash, with the fists of Bird, doing her best to block most of the punches with her arms shielded up in front of her face. Taking the little breather Song would have in-between each punch to back away, and then violently spear forward into Song's gut for the first part of her jackhammer grab...

"Hah, you should of thought wiser..." Reika said, as she panted, grabbing Song to take her into her Silent Kill finisher. If then, Song would be helpless, and vulnerable to a ghastly arm breaker lock the Viper had in mind...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:00 am

"Same to you too, Reika," replied Songbird as they took part in one final clash. She was already punching to try and kept her at bay, but then she felt a spear go to her gut. "AUGH!!" cried out Songbird as she doubled over and was in position for the jackhammer.

Songbird was very weak at this moment as the jackhammer took its toll on her back. "GAH!" she would cry out before moaning on the mat. She was now vulnerable to any attack that Reika was coming in for.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:54 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":3qmnyn1y]"Same to you too, Reika," replied Songbird as they took part in one final clash. She was already punching to try and kept her at bay, but then she felt a spear go to her gut. "AUGH!!" cried out Songbird as she doubled over and was in position for the jackhammer.

Songbird was very weak at this moment as the jackhammer took its toll on her back. "GAH!" she would cry out before moaning on the mat. She was now vulnerable to any attack that Reika was coming in for.

Successful in her spear attack into Song's weak body, the Viper, showed no sign of backing down as she continued her move with ease and, such rage within her blood lusted heart. Clawing up Song in her unique named Jackhammer grab, raising her up in the air as the crowd screamed with amazement, before being slammed hard onto the ring canvas by Reika. Hearing her scream until she was silenced...flat on the mats, as Reika pinned herself down on her, her knee, pressing it as hard as she could. back against both Song's head and neck...

Making it hard for the slammed girl to even hope of trying to get out of this position, since Reika was about to end it on a high note. Painful, yet something to remember her by...

"For you own good, my sweet~" she said, before getting up to lock Song's arm in Reika's own thigh, to pull on her arm in a brutal wrenching motion of her hands...her smirk, widening to a smile as the pain of her opponent, was showing more than ever here...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next