by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Miss Spencer vs. Reika Suzuka ~A Schooltime Rematch~

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Miss Spencer vs. Reika Suzuka ~A Schooltime Rematch~ Empty Miss Spencer vs. Reika Suzuka ~A Schooltime Rematch~

Post by Alexandra Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:13 am

Schoolgirl vs. Teacher match
Standard Match Rules
Victory by Pin, Submission, or K.O.

Spoiler:

Miss Spencer took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves as she waited just beyond the entrance to the AFW's arena. It had been too long since she had stepped into the ring, just a little over four months since her last match. After her match against the Love Bunnies with a certain sumo during Avalanche 2013, she had decided to take some time off from the AFW. Spend some time refocusing her life and her goals, spend some time training and getting back into a proper fighting shape. The loss at Avalanche had stung, and though it was no means completely her fault (After all, Muriel had pulled her weight in that match just as much as Akashi. The blame for the loss rested firmly on both of them), she had decided she needed to take some time off and get her head straightened out. This was it. A new day for the teacher. She was ready to make her reappearance in the ring and show everyone just what she could really do.

But...her big return was in the middle of some sort of a company-wide event? That was fine. She could deal with that. Oh, but...they wanted her to have another gimmicky schoolgirl versus teacher match? She wasn't happy about it, but she would handle it. Her last two matches of that type had ended in losses, but she was completely confident that tonight would be different.

Gripping a microphone tightly in her hand, she waited for her signal to enter the arena, and the moment her music hit, she stepped through the curtain, into the arena proper, beginning the long walk down the entrance ramp the ring. There were a few cheers for her, as well as a few boos, but overall the crowd seemed indifferent to her. No matter. She would have their opinions changed by the end of her match.

Once she reached the ring, Miss Spencer waved for her music to end, lifting her microphone to her lips, addressing the crowd as she climbed the steps up to the apron and stepped through the ropes into the ring. "Ladies and gentlemen of the AFW audience. It has been quite some time since I last stepped into this ring, and to be honest, I couldn't be more pleased then to finally return to this company."

Reaching up to adjust her glasses with her free hand, she continued on. "It's been a long four months since I've been gone. I decided to take some time off, and return to my homeland. As many of you may know, I'm a native of Canada, and Canada is quite well known for it's great wrestling history. Some of the greatest wrestlers of all time have hailed from Canada, and I do hope that one day my name may be among those of the greats from my homeland." She turned to face the arena entrance, tilting her head downwards, staring over the rims of her glasses as she continued. "What better time is there then now, during the Friction World Cup, to show off just what a Canadian wrestler is capable of? Although this may be a silly, gimmicky schoolgirl versus teacher match, let there be no doubt about it. I shall not be holding anything back tonight." She smiled, just a little, feeling her heart beating, the usual anxiousness to meet her opponent and get the match started. "So, I must request that my opponent make herself known, right now, so we can begin this match!"

With those words, she lowered her microphone, waiting almost impatiently for the schoolgirl of the night to arrive.

Last edited by Alexandra on Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Miss Spencer vs. Reika Suzuka ~A Schooltime Rematch~ Empty Re: [FWC] Miss Spencer vs. Reika Suzuka ~A Schooltime Rematch~

Post by XSirenX Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:32 pm

Miss Spencer vs. Reika Suzuka ~A Schooltime Rematch~ Tumblr_m4cpvsRGSf1qmdq6ko1_500.jpg

As the sound of heels clicked through the hallway leading up to the AFW ring, Spencer's opponent had been given the opportunity, to come as a mystery opponent to tonight's match, as she almost gave the Friction World Cup invitation, a pass if it wasn't for a second time beating invite to one of her past, and in her mind, pathetic opponents she had ever fought among her known streak. Gazing her blue eyes at the screen above the rattling door to the main ring entrance, hearing every word that Spencer had to say...since she did hear about her loss in the AFW headlines, 'Spencer is schooled' from her Avalanche match-up, something which She herself had won in the PPV match list, but just amused her at how Spencer appeared to be losing all the time...even to the easier Friction wrestlers.

"Hmm, what fun this shall be...Spencer..." she thought to herself with a devious smile, as she was just about ready to slam open those doors, and give Spencer one shock of her career...another attempt, at getting her payback on the Viper herself. For once the crowd went quiet for a moment, eager to see who the mystery opponent was, the whole arena would lit up in an array of white light, while none other than Reika's own theme, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHh6N6iObG0:pn5emksb]APHASIA - Through the fire[/url:pn5emksb], would thunder on through the arena speakers as the crowd roared in excitement, it was true, Reika was the mystery opponent, and the priceless look on the teachers face would show how much the Viper, meant to someone like Spencer...

Walking herself down the ramp halfway, confidently in each stride, carrying a microphone at her side while dressed in her original schoolgirl look, wearing her infamous smirk across her lips as her music would start to fade out. "Ohhhhhh so look who it is AFW, Miss Spencer..." she said, before pausing "but seriously, you should of quit AFW as soon as I beat you last time, gone and crawled your loser self back to that country you call Canada..." Reika said in her voice, rocking the mic with a few insults, and a few hurtful facts too as she continued, "You LOST your Avalanche shot, and where has it left you now? on a string of losses to start you turning yourself into a Heather...but no worry, once I'm done with you, you will WANT to leave....For good..." Reika said, finishing for the moment as she walked herself on closer to the ring, her fans in full array tonight, as if they were pleased with who the mystery opponent was...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Miss Spencer vs. Reika Suzuka ~A Schooltime Rematch~ CxD01fY
Miss Spencer vs. Reika Suzuka ~A Schooltime Rematch~ Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Miss Spencer vs. Reika Suzuka ~A Schooltime Rematch~ Empty Re: [FWC] Miss Spencer vs. Reika Suzuka ~A Schooltime Rematch~

Post by Alexandra Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:15 am

The moment that familiar theme hit the arena's speakers, Miss Spencer felt her heart drop. Surely she wasn't going up against who she thought that music meant, was she? Surely she wouldn't have to face the infamous Viper again, in her big return match, would she?

Then Reika stepped into the arena, and as the crowd went wild, the teacher felt her heart falling even further.

Muriel's heart beat faster, pounding against her chest as she watched Reika make her way to the ring. It was bad enough that the crowd was already on Reika's side, but the teacher's loss against the girl still stung at her. She had won that match, the victory was her's, and yet Reika had managed to pull out a win at the last minute, catching the teacher off-guard and leaving her knocked out in the center of the ring. It was a humiliating loss, and the memory of it was still sharp in Miss Spencer's mind. Tonight would be different though. She wouldn't, she couldn't let a repeat of the last time she fought Reika happen. No, tonight she would be the one walking out in victory, and the so-called 'Viper' would be the one left behind in the ring.

She stood her ground in the center of the ring, the blonde listening to Reika speak as she approached the ring. Her words were stinging, insulting, but Miss Spencer wasn't going to let them get to her. That's what helped do her in last time, letting the schoolgirl fluster her and get under her skin. She lifted her microphone back to her lips, waiting for Reika to fall silent before firing her own words off at the Viper.

"Miss Suzuka!" she began, her voice ringing out loud and clear, it's stern, sharp edge echoing throughout the arena. "I do not quit. Not from a loss or two, and definitely not against a woman such as you. I may have lost at Avalanche, but if you think that's all it takes to get me to turn tail and run away, then you are sorely mistaken!" She didn't even realize how quick her breath had become, her body tensing up in anticipation of facing off against Reika again. "For that matter, what string of losses are you speaking of? This is my first match here in the AFW since Avalanche!" She narrowed her gaze at Reika, staring right into her eyes, gesturing for her to climb up into the ring. "Perhaps you need to pay more attention. Perhaps tonight, after I defeat you, you'll learn a few things about paying more attention to what's going on around you! Now, please, get into this ring so we may begin!"

With that said, she tosses her microphone aside, whipping off her glasses and handing them to the referee to pass to the ringside official, eager to get this match started, and to begin what she was sure was the first of a string of victories for her.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:29 am

By the sounds of thing with Spencer, already panicking to a state of scared rage against Reika's words, Rei wasn't surprised...but more amused as she listened to Spencer standing her ground, trying to do a botch job to save her career at that. But whether if Spencer wasn't owning up to those previous, 8 embarrassing losses, Reika was now more interested in seeing what the teacher had in her this, whether she had trained harder during the long time apart, or just stayed a weak jobber like before, Reika would toss her glasses into the crowd with grace, before taking a run to slide into the ring ready for the match to begin...standing to her feet, as she would look on over at her returning opponent.

"Hmph, big words...such big words...for a worn out, soon to be RETIRED, teach~" Reika would grin with her threats as she got in close, teasing the teacher, while throwing down her microphone as the challenge, of Spencer calling the Viper into a revenge fight, fueled Reika's mind to humiliate her even more this time. For in a way, Reika could sense Spencer was a little bit 'fearful', and deserved to be with facing her again, while her mind was solely focused on making this match, Spencer's last fight for a long while indeed...

But as the ref girl stepped in the middle of the teacher, and the schoolgirl, the bell sounded off with a thunderous ring for the match to begin, along with the ecstatic crowd as they were enjoying every minute of the two's rivalry for each other. On one hand, Miss Spencer, vowing to get revenge on the Viper who left her with one humiliating loss...and on the other hand, Reika Suzuka, a psychotic model who was satisfied with seeing Spencer, finished, and left a twitching mess by the end...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:02 am

"No one is retiring tonight, Miss Suzuka. It would take a far, far better wrestler then yourself to drive me to such a point..." The teacher's body was tense, ready to spring into action. It wasn't fear that Reika was sensing in the teacher, it was anxiousness. Miss Spencer knew she could take down Reika this time. There would be no getting flustered by her words this time, no getting embarrassed by her actions. She was completely prepared to jump into action and do what she came out here to do.

As soon as the bell rang, the blonde sprang forward, extending her arms towards Reika. She was trying to get the schoolgirl into a lock-up position, and if she could do that, she already knew what direction she would take things in.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:11 pm

True as it looked, Spencer had some confidence in her voice than last time, almost as if she wanted to actually win, as Reika was welcomed with Spencer leaping in with her arms, while Reika, pulled up her arms too to grapple with her opponents own. Hardly bothered by the 'better wrestler' insult, as she gripped her hands tightly around Spencer's in the lock up, not letting up, as the bell would sound off for the revenge match to begin, "is that so? well, lets see....shall weeee~" Reika said as she stared at Spencer, eye's gazing into each others, hands gripped to the others hand, as the crowds cheering didn't put Reika's performance one bit...even if some people had high hopes for the teacher.

Especially, since Reika's actions in and out of AFW, were hardly anything of the sweet kind...

But while in the fierce, lock up with her opponent, Reika was already working Spencer out through her mind, by firstly trying to pull a strike of her knee at Spencer's lower area...as a sign that Reika wasn't going to play nice, as she would grin and quickly launch her knee away the moment Spencer blinked, or even struggled against the younger, more vicious, girl herself.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:21 pm

The time for words was over. Miss Spencer planted her feet into the mat, pushing against Reika as the two of them locked up, vying for the ever-important early advantage with the schoolgirl. In Muriel's eyes, this match was important. There was a lot riding on it for her. She had to prove that she could back up her big words, and that she deserved to still be in this company as a wrestler.

But then, as if out of nowhere, up came Reika's knee. She should have expected that, honestly, but she was so intent on overpowering Reika that she truly just didn't think about it. Up came that knee, smashing right into her stomach, and the teacher's grip on the lock-up went completely loose, the teacher starting to double forward as the attack connected.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:16 am

As Reika digged her knee deep into Spencer's gut, she smiled, her opponent wasn't ready to get revenge at all! to Reika this all just sounded like a poor excuse from Spencer, just to kick her career back on track, unlucky for Spencer though...the Viper wasn't going to make things easy here.

"Did that hurt? just think this match was going to be easier second time round?..." Reika said, as she did her best to keep Spencer up against her own body, both of they're chests smushing to each other, as Reika would lean her head on Spencer's shoulder, and whisper a sinister little threat to her left ear, "...I'm going to knock you out harder than last time..." she said, coldly, as Reika would wrap her arms around Spencer's waist and try and throw the teacher down to the floor, where she belonged in the Viper's eyes...

If successful in this, Reika would take the liberty of grinding her foot against Spencer's back as a show of dominance, along with much hurt...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:05 am

Miss Spencer leaned against Reika, her breathing already a little hard. This wasn't good. Already Reika had gotten in a big, solid hit on her, and was already promising even worse things for the teacher. It wasn't a good position for Muriel to be in at all!

Down to the ground Muriel went as Reika wrapped her arms around her, flinging her to the canvas. The poor teacher let out a soft groan as she hit the mat and rolled onto her stomach, lifting her head up as she began to rise up to her hands and knees. Before she could rise though, in came Reika's foot, shoving against her back, forcing her back down to the mat as the schoolgirl ground her boot back and forth against her.

Miss Spencer wasn't going to give in here though. Reika's foot was more irritating that it was painful, and the teacher had gone through a lot worse in the ring. She wasn't going to stop here, not when she felt like she had something to prove! Gritting her teeth in determination, the teacher planted both of her hands against the mat, then suddenly tried to thrust her body upwards, in hopes of not just shoving Reika off of herself, but with any lucky throwing the younger girl off of her balance!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:48 pm

Grinning as Reika just stood in complete dominance on top of the floored, and weakened teacher below her feet, Reika dug in her heel even more deeper into Spencer's back, hoping to make her scream, as well as tell how much of a failure she is compared to Reika now. "I can't hear you moannnningggg, TEACH~" Reika said in a sly, but then sudden vicious tone in her voice as she tamped her heel down hard, being pretty sure she had ruptured something there, as Spencer was rising herself up with Reika still stood on top of her...

With a flinch near her right eye as she saw what Spencer was trying to do, Reika tried to stamp her foot down onto her opponents head, to stop her from even getting up from this. Unfortunately, Reika had underestimated Spencer's strength...as she thrusted herself up quickly, to make Reika lose balance in her legs, "stay....still-ouffh!" Reika moaned as she flailed, falling down to the canvas while her head felt the most injury, by hitting the canvas with a jolt of her head and neck.

Annoyed, and more than ever wanting to keep Spencer down, Reika leaned herself up slightly from the fall and shook her head, seeing that she had fallen on Spencer's legs...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Miss Spencer vs. Reika Suzuka ~A Schooltime Rematch~ Empty Re: Miss Spencer vs. Reika Suzuka ~A Schooltime Rematch~

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next