by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 9:19 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 9:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 177 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird - Page 2 Empty Re: Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:11 pm

Songbird, in response, would crack her neck from side to side without blinking before getting into her fighting stance. She would say in her dark tone, "If you want to see me happy, I will be once I skin such a viper in the grass." Wanting to see how good Reika was, she would start off first in attacking.

She would attempt a flying roundhouse kick to get her opponent in the face. But knowing that there is a chance Reika will dodge it, Songbird would also try to add a spinning legsweep to take her down by surprise.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:19 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":qnmvzbgq]Songbird, in response, would crack her neck from side to side without blinking before getting into her fighting stance. She would say in her dark tone, "If you want to see me happy, I will be once I skin such a viper in the grass." Wanting to see how good Reika was, she would start off first in attacking.

She would attempt a flying roundhouse kick to get her opponent in the face. But knowing that there is a chance Reika will dodge it, Songbird would also try to add a spinning legsweep to take her down by surprise.

Reika smiled at Song's dark humour of choice, cute, but rather boastful to a opponent she had never faced before in the ring. Making the Viper lick her top lip before running in too, with a shoulder block of the flying kick, only to react quickly by punching Song in the face with a open palm strike. "Cute words, but I'm sure you can do better than half hearted attempts like that..." Reika taunted, feeling the force of her hand drive into Song's face, as she would try and side kick her leg to knock Song down by hitting the upper body of hers. Getting a few woo's from the audience as they both seemed evenly matched together...

Keeping her devilish look on the face all the while, while she fought Song, never changing nor blinking the slightest.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird - Page 2 CxD01fY
Reika Suzuka vs. Songbird - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:22 pm

Songbird was quite impressed when Reika stopped her attack with a shoulder block before driving her palm directly to her face. She let out a little grunt before attempting to block that side kick with her targeted leg pushing it aside. Whether this worked or not, she would say, "I fail to see the humor from YOU."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:56 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":hpsp0cqt]Songbird was quite impressed when Reika stopped her attack with a shoulder block before driving her palm directly to her face. She let out a little grunt before attempting to block that side kick with her targeted leg pushing it aside. Whether this worked or not, she would say, "I fail to see the humor from YOU."

Stepping to the side since the Bird blocked her kick, Rei did a slithery sidestep to evade any more moves Song wanted to do up close, cracking a smile knowing it was going to fun fighting her. And eventually, finishing her, just perhaps. "Humour? mmmmh~" Reika giggled with a purr towards Song, "its more of a laughing stock at your, dress of appeal, can't say many boys are cheering you on..." she said teasing the bore, flipping her left lock of hair as she tossed one over her shoulder, running at Song, to preform a array of quick punches to the lower body, and then to the arching forward face. As funny as it sounded, Reika was right, most of the male audience here were adoring seeing Rei's, swift, and charming ways...putting on a good show for her loving fans at that.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:27 pm

"Why would I care whether they cheer for me or not? And for the record, your attire doesn't scare me." Songbird simply didn't care if she doesn't get any love or adoration today, all she cared about was proving herself to be a strong competitor today. Whether winning or losing, she won't let anything stop her.

As Reika came in for a series of low punches, Songbird would go for a backflip kick to catch her by surprise. If this worked, she might get the upper hand here. "Boys? There are boys here? Can I pound one in the face?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:25 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":214qkpqu]"Why would I care whether they cheer for me or not? And for the record, your attire doesn't scare me." Songbird simply didn't care if she doesn't get any love or adoration today, all she cared about was proving herself to be a strong competitor today. Whether winning or losing, she won't let anything stop her.

As Reika came in for a series of low punches, Songbird would go for a backflip kick to catch her by surprise. If this worked, she might get the upper hand here. "Boys? There are boys here? Can I pound one in the face?"

Keeping her guard well up as well as teasing the punk rock girl, Reika stepped back trying to block a little of the backflip kick, but not all of it, skimming her upper neck as she shifted back a little in the ring. Seeing that Song, was quite flexible, using moves such as backflip's, agile, but then again it was something could test her strength on in the long run...

A little impressed, but still her prey for tonight...

"Hnmph, it shouldn't, but I will soon enough sweety..." Reika said simply back at Song's careless speaking, kinda of a bore to any girl banter, but Rei found these types of minds, more fun that way. Taking her backing away from Song, to turn it into a full on charge into Song, displaying her full force of her body, despite her slender appearance...one arm in a blocking guard, while she attempted to throw a square hard punch to follow it on for Song. Smirking evily as she dealt the punishment...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:43 am

Songbird landed on her feet as she kept her eye on Reika. This other girl was quite good in keeping her ground in spite of the impact of the backflip kick which she barely blocked, so she had to be on her guard. Going back to her fighting stance, she glanced at her opponent's stance and her movement to try and figure out how she should act when the attack comes in.

As Reika was charging, Songbird would attempt to quickly sidestep at the last moment and kick her own foot to trip her opponent down onto the mat. If this worked, she would also add an elbow drop to the back for added damage.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:55 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":1hhmuup0]Songbird landed on her feet as she kept her eye on Reika. This other girl was quite good in keeping her ground in spite of the impact of the backflip kick which she barely blocked, so she had to be on her guard. Going back to her fighting stance, she glanced at her opponent's stance and her movement to try and figure out how she should act when the attack comes in.

As Reika was charging, Songbird would attempt to quickly sidestep at the last moment and kick her own foot to trip her opponent down onto the mat. If this worked, she would also add an elbow drop to the back for added damage.

Though Song managed to move out of the way, with a quick reaction, Reika focused her eyes onto Song's body...seeing she was trying to give her the slip with the foot out technique. A sloppy evade, but Reika managed just barely to slide to a stop, and preform a barge at Song with her shoulder hard, in hopes of knocking the girl down to introduce Rei's "rough" side. "Awwh, scared of my attacks that much are we?" Reika taunted, taking the shoulder barge into Song's own lower body, presumably the middle bit dividing the space between her chest and belly.

Not even thinking of falling for a ridiculous trip up manoeuvre like that...considering Song's spunky tough looks and comebacks. Reminding her a little of Alice, taller, but stronger than the Blue head herself...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:42 pm

Songbird grunted when she got rammed off to be taken down to the mat. But she would quickly attempt to kickflip as soon as her back hit the mat as a double retaliation. "Don't think that I just take the easy way out." she would say whether or not this would work. If it did work, then she'll get back to her stance and keep within close distance.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:50 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":2altbe1l]Songbird grunted when she got rammed off to be taken down to the mat. But she would quickly attempt to kickflip as soon as her back hit the mat as a double retaliation. "Don't think that I just take the easy way out." she would say whether or not this would work. If it did work, then she'll get back to her stance and keep within close distance.

Reika knew Song's type all too well by now, tough, stubborn and quite the bore to the littlest excitement. Where others would just attempt to launch themselves in a blind rage at Song's type, Reika didn't, not because of the girl's strength, but how adorable she acted in her, own little way. Ramming her down, Song crept back with a kick at Rei's legs, causing her to stumble, but land on the mats on all four's, tilting her head up slowly just to stare Song down with a hint of evil...

"Of course you won't, doing that....would not be your way to kiss the floor, sweety..." Reika said, arching back up from that kick to the stanced Song across from her, teasing her, by blowing the punk girl a soft kiss. Something Reika always did, before she kicked someone's ass, was to show a little teasing love for her opponents...whether they hated her, or just fantasised about her charms. Truly, Reika's teasing ways might work against Song, effectively, at the right points of her.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next