Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Humiliation: Akiko vs. Claire

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Humiliation: Akiko vs. Claire - Page 3 Empty Re: Humiliation: Akiko vs. Claire

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:32 am

Claire laughed triumphantly as she successfully planted her butt on Akiko’️s sweet face. “Just lay back and relax, Akiko,” she instructed, wiggling a bit so as to maximize the contact between her smooth, pale bottom and her opponent’️s face, before eventually settling in with the ninja’️s nose wedged tightly between her cheeks. She savored the feeling of dominance, gasping a little as Akiko’️s hot breath washed over her womanhood. “Only one way to make me get off of you: you’️ll have to submit! But, until you do, let’️s see what we can do about these pesky clothes.”

Unfortunately, no matter what she tried, Claire couldn’️t seem to find just how to get the ninja costume off. She began to get frustrated. If she couldn’️t begin to strip Akiko soon, she would begin attempting to literally tear the costume apart. “Sorry about this. I’️ll give you money for a new one,” she would say, feeling bad about ruining the girl’️s outfit.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:28 am

The last thing Akiko would do was relax. The position she was in was already embarrassing enough. The wiggling only made her blush and squirm more. She wanted to get out of this situation, it was humiliating. Tears were starting to form in her eyes now. She wanted to submit, wanted to just get out of this demeaning hold even at the cost of losing, but she didn't. As much as she wanted to submit, she wanted to win more. Though her thoughts changed as her nose was stuck in Claire's butt. Now forced to breath through her mouth, Aki's cries became more desperate. "Get off Claire! Get ooooff!!" She begged, trying to roll away from the girl to know avail.

Then she started to hear her clothes rip and would scream even louder. Her friend had spent hours on that costume and would probably kill her for getting it rip. And since Aki's friends were all martial artist, it'd be highly likely she'd get a broken bone or two from explaining this. "Stooooop!"

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:50 am

Claire hesitated when Akiko started screaming, asking her not to rip her ninja outfit. Claire had reckoned it was expensive—it was very flattering on the ninja girl, and the material was sturdy. She wondered if there was something more to it, though, when Akiko still protested, despite the schoolgirl’️s offer to pay for it. “Umm…” Claire breathed, starting to feel a little bad about tearing her opponent’️s costume. It was making it easier to remove it from the girl’️s body, but, if she truly angered Akiko, that could be bad news if the girl ever got back on top.

Feeling fairly secure with her seat atop Akiko, Claire decided she could afford to be a little nice. “Look, Akiko, if you don’️t want me to rip it, then tell me how to get you out of it. But I’️m not going to get off of your face before you do. Your breath feels so nice down there…” She bounced up and down a little, emphasizing her dominance and trying to convince her opponent to cooperate.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:09 am

Akiko was crying at this point, though she did her best to not let out any sobs. She didn't want to seem that weak in front of her opponent. It was weird really, she figured herself to be hardened since she had been in plenty of fights, but this was different. And now she forced to either tell Claire how to strip her, surrender, or have her clothes ripped up. With tears in her eyes, she spoke. "You... you have to take of my sash first..." She stammered out through the tears. "It's... it's like a belt, t-then my pants automatically slide off since they're naturally lose..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:17 am

Claire grinned widely when her opponent started telling her how to remove the ninja costume. She did feel kind of bad, making Akiko cry like this and humiliating her in front of all these people, but, then again, that was the purpose of the match. In all likelihood, if she hadn’️t been the one to make Akiko blubber like a baby, Akiko probably would have done the same thing to her. I don’️t have to feel bad about this, Claire assured herself.

When Akiko told her to take off the sash first, Claire smacked her forehead. “I guess that should’️ve been obvious,” she said, partially to herself and partially to her opponent. She did as the ninja instructed, first removing the sash from around her waist, then pulling the girl’️s pants down her legs. “Alright,” she continued, once she had pulled the pants all the way off, “now will the top be easy without the sash?”

She paused, biting her lip, before adding: “Since you’️ve been such a good sport, Akiko, I think I’️ll let you up once I get your top off. As nice a seat as you are, I might as well get off of my butt and get back to kicking yours.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:45 pm

As Claire started to strip Akiko, her cries came in steadily. It was the most humiliating thing to ever happen to her. And the worse part was she was pretty much helping her opponent have her way. She wanted this match to end now, but she didn't want to just surrender after something like this happened either. It was a mixed feeling between pride and humility. As Claire asked about her shirt, Aki absentminded nodded. "U-Uh-huh..." Aki stammered out, still crying from the humiliation. There was no way she'd let it end like this, with her in this kind of state. She doubted she'd recover from it quickly. No, she'd have to win if she wanted to keep what little dignity she had left.

“Since you’️ve been such a good sport, Akiko, I think I’️ll let you up once I get your top off."

What...

"As nice a seat as you are, I might as well get off of my butt and get back to kicking yours.”

Now she was just being played with. To have herself stripped was one thing, but to be pitied by her opponent in such in arrogant manner was the last straw. The moment Aki was able to get back up was the second she'd rip Claire apart. "Get off me." Aki's words weren't a request this time, they were an order, and the edge in her voice was murderous. "Get. Off. Me. NOW!" She reached for Claire's arms with the hope to yank hard on them to get her opponent off of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:13 pm

Once Akiko confirmed that Claire should have no trouble getting the top off, the schoolgirl quickly and efficiently stripped her opponent of that final piece of clothing, lifting her butt from Akiko’️s face only for a second as she slid the top over the girl’️s head before sitting right back down. Oh, she would let Akiko up soon, but not before having just a little more fun while she was completely helpless. “If you can see around my butt, watch your costume fly out of the ring!” she sang, rolling the sash, pants, and shirt up into a ball and tossing them into the audience. “Maybe the fans will be nice enough to give it back to you after you submit to me.”

Claire felt the ninja girl’️s tears dampening her butt cheeks, and the sensation, though strange, brought a wry smile to her face. “Poor, poor girl. This must be absolutely humiliating for you. I don’️t know how you’️ll ever be able to live this down. Forced to help your opponent strip you naked while your nose is wedged halfway up her butt crack!” She chuckled. “Akiko, if you submit now, you could spare yourself any more embarrassment. Come on!”

She waited to hear her opponent beg some more, but, instead, Akiko firmly ordered Claire to get off of her. She wasn’️t begging anymore—this was almost an order. Before Claire could reply, the ninja girl grabbed her arms and wrenched them painfully downwards, sending Claire sprawling to the mat.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:48 pm

Claire was finally off of Akiko, but not before she threw her clothes to the crowd. That did it. Her friend had made that outfit and now it was in the hands of a bunch of perverts that would probably never give them back. At least Aki just them Claire's clothes outside the ring. Claire's words stung the most though. To act so arrogant about stripping someone was more that Aki was willing to deal with. The ninja's face was red with anger and fury. Never before had she been so humiliate! Claire was going to pay this, gravely.

However, if there was one good thing it was that despite her telling Clare how to take off her clothes, she said nothing about the [url=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1a/Bodysuit-drawn-wolford_colorado.jpg:1tgmx6g7]body suit[/url:1tgmx6g7] she wore underneath it, nor did Claire ask about. So it really just looked like she was in a one piece swimsuit right now. Thankfully her fashion designer friend knew a little more about the AFW than she did and was prepared when making the outfit. I'll have to thank her after the match. Aki thought. If she doesn't kill me for losing the outfit... But for now. Her eyes shot daggers at Claire. Anger didn't even begin to describe how she felt right now. "Claire..." She growled out, walking toward her. "Claire... I'll... I'll..." She grabbed her open by the hair and yanked her up to Aki's face, which was glaring slits at this point. "I'll DESTROY YOU!!" She shrieked, aiming a punch to the girl's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:05 pm

Claire hadn’️t initially noticed the body suit which Akiko had been wearing underneath her costume, but, while on top, hadn’️t really thought much of it. It had been just another article of clothing for her to remove, but now it seemed it could be a major impediment to her winning this match—Akiko was obviously angry, and probably wouldn’️t give up no matter what Claire did to her, save, Claire thought, stripping her naked.

“Ow…” the schoolgirl groaned, rubbing her arms. Akiko was strong for a kawaii, and she’️d managed to deal some damage when she tossed Claire off of her. I have to be careful, Claire thought to herself. Now she’️s angry, and there’️s no telling…

Her thoughts were interrupted when Akiko seized her by the hair, dragging her to her feet. Before Claire could do anything to defend herself, Akiko’️s fist slammed powerfully into her face, and the schoolgirl went limp, blood dribbling from her nose and splattering onto the mat. Unconscious, Claire was wide open for whatever her opponent intended to do to her…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:14 am

Despite the blood coming from Claire's nose, it didn't satisfy Aki enough. She want her to feel the embarrassment she felt while being sat on her, and then some. Her blood was still boil and her fury still hadn't gone away, not by a long shot. Though the sight of Claire bleeding did calm her down a little, and send her back to reality. It was a humiliation, not a bloodbath. The ninja took steady breaths, slowly getting out of her murderous rage. Guess I went overboard... She thought, though not sympathetic about it. She realized that Claire was knocked out at the moment and decided to take advantage of that. As much as Akiko wanted to make her felt a little more pain, she would wait another time. I took you down sexually, physically, and now to finish you off emotionally. You deserve this Claire, don't blame me. What the ninja was about to do would be cruel, but she would deal with it.

Aki grabbed Claire and lifted her up bride style, then carried her over to the ropes. Once there, she let Claire's legs over the ropes outside of the ring, letting the audience get a good look at her bare womanhood as her skirt turned over. Once that was done, Aki started to peel off her opponent's shirt, only enough until her breasts showed, leaving the shirt wrapped around Claire's neck. At least I let you keep most of your clothes. She thought bitter before lowering herself to Claire's head. It would be enough to make the girl surrender, even if Aki felt she deserved something much worse. She glared at Claire with fury before grabbing her legs and arms, pulling them back to cause a little pain. "Hey, wake up." She said coldly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next