by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

kerflubble, killcarrion, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Humiliation: Akiko vs. Claire

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Humiliation: Akiko vs. Claire Empty Humiliation: Akiko vs. Claire

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:31 am

Humiliation Match

Claire tugged at her tight black vest, trying to make sure that her old schoolgirl uniform was perfect for her debut. She hadn’️t worn it since she had graduated from that wretched place and started living with her parents again. Now, she once more donned it for her debut at AFW—the beginning of what she hoped would be a brighter chapter in her relatively melancholy life.

It’️s not fair for me to moan and groan about how hard I’️ve had it, she chided herself. I’️ve always had plenty of money, and a roof over my head. There are billions of people out there who can’️t even keep themselves fed. She sighed. Still, though, as far as white kids from New England go, I didn’️t have the greatest…no. I can’️t start up with that again. Time to get going. She stood up as her theme music, Wagner’️s Ride of the Valkyries, began to play in the arena. No looking back.

She walked slowly out onto the entrance ramp, taking in the bright lights and the huge crowds packing the arena. The seats weren’️t all filled—she was only a rookie, after all, the lowest of the low card talent, and she had been led to believe that her opponent was not much more experienced, either. Still, those who had shown up seemed enthusiastic, and Claire appreciated that.

Her match was what they called a humiliation match, and Claire couldn’️t help but admit that the idea of it turned her on. The only way to win was to get her opponent to submit out of embarrassment. The means by which she was embarrassed would be left up to Claire. And Claire certainly had some fun ideas. No doubt she has some ideas for me, as well, she observed.

Claire pulled herself through the ropes and made her way to her corner. No doubt her opponent for the night would be entering shortly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Humiliation: Akiko vs. Claire Empty Re: Humiliation: Akiko vs. Claire

Post by dlamp Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:17 am

"Humilation match: The only way to win is to make your opponent submit from embarrassment, such things like spanking, stripping, and holding your opponent in humiliating positions are valid ways to get a submission. " Akiko continued to read through the book she had gotten the day before her match started. It would be her debut. It was a bit of an annoyance that it had to be at night too since she'd rather be either working in the library on as her crime fighting persona. Her friends had said they'd take her shift tonight so she can do the match, but she would had much rather forfeited to do tonight's rounds. Sadly, AFW wrestlers had to do their debut fights, so she reluctantly accepted. However, she didn't know much about the specific match types and wanted to learn about her match. Luckily the AFW had plenty of books on the subject. "If you are new to this type of match, it is recommended that you stay defensive and protect yourself against your opponent's assault until they are open to be strip, spanked or other methods." Aki still wasn't too happy with having to embarrass her opponent, she wasn't too sure how to embarrass anyone really. She wasn't the type of girl to just humiliate people in public. Well... maybe in a heated debate, but that's a little different. "Since most participants in this type of match are Kawaii fighters, a simple, but effective tactic is to simply fondle your opponent's breast... when... they are... down..." At this point Akiko was blushing a cherry red. She hadn't touch another girl's breasts before, if ever... okay, one time at a friend's party, but it was totally accidental. Swallowing she continued reading. "It should be noted that if you are shy, reserved, or not use to displays of lewd scenes, to do your best and try to cast aside that nature for the sake of keeping your pride. Simple humiliation moves other than the previously mentioned are: wedgies, slaps, licks, tickling, and pinching the cheek or nose." There was more on courage building, enduring embarrassment, and taunts for opponents, but her theme started up before she could read those. Closing the book, she set it on the bench she was sitting in and walked out.

She was dressed in the ninja outfit one of her friends had made. It was a purple kunoichi's top with matching pants, complete with a dark purple body suit that cover her top and wrapped around her arms and fingers, as well as pads around her knuckles so she would hurt her hands when she punched. For footwear, she wore tabi socks and sandals, though she wondered if they'd even stay on with all the flips she usually did in her fights. As she got closer to the ring, she noticed her opponent, blushing slightly. The girl was actually pretty cute, very cute really. And her size too, so it'd be an even match. "Hey there." She said nonchalantly, getting into the ring. "Guess I should introduce myself... I'm... Akiko Hoshi." She glanced away for a moment. "Hehe, kinda' weird being polite to the girl I'm gonna' have to embarrass..." She said with a nervous laugh.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:32 am

A new song started up, heralding the entrance of Claire’️s opponent for the evening. The girl came down the entrance ramp looking like some sort of ninja—she wore a dark purple costume that covered most of her body, but still managed to show off her cute figure. Claire’️s cheeks reddened. She is quite the cutie, Claire said to herself, feeling a little silly as she watched the other kawaii make her way to the ring. This should be fun.

The girl introduced herself as Akiko Hoshi as she got into the ring. Claire smiled thinly, glad that the girl seemed to be as nice as she looked. Looks—and actions—can be deceiving, though, she reminded herself. I need to stay alert. Never know when she could try to jump me, right?

“Akiko Hoshi.” She repeated her opponent’️s name, helping her commit it to memory. Claire had never been fantastic with remembering names. “Nice to meet you, Akiko. My name’️s Claire St. Clair.” She paused, biting her lower lip. “I guess it is sort of weird to be friendly with someone you’️re about to fight, but I don’️t think it matters. We can still have a great, competitive match, even if we don’️t hate each other. And I’️d rather not have to hate you—you know what I mean?”

She walked out of her corner, offering Akiko a handshake. She wanted to establish a good rapport with her opponent, right away—it meant there was less of a chance of the match turning nasty later. “It’️s a humiliation match, so we’️ll probably be doing a lot of embarrassing things to each other. I wish you all the best.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:05 am

Akiko noticed her opponent's red face as well when she came to the ring. She made had been having the same thoughts as Aki. Two cute girls with the hots for each other fighting... wonder why this league's so popular? She thought, rolling her eyes. She knew this place wasn't exactly known for it's public decency, but it was one of the few night jobs she could do that would be a good excuse for her night work. Well, her opponent was cute anyway, so it might not be that bad.

"Claire St. Clair, huh?" She said, looking at her with curious eyes. Easy to remember. She thought. It was interesting to fight a foreigner... well, she was half American and spent a little of her life in the states in her childhood, but it was interesting. She read that the AFW was very international, so this would be a good chance to get some cultural experience. "Yeah..." She said, not hiding the fact that she wasn't convinced. As nice and cute as this girl was, she would let her guard down. Looking at her opponent's hand, Aki slowly shook it. 'Kay... this'll be definitely be weird. Aki couldn't shake off how odd it felt to be so friendly with this girl when she'd have to humiliate her or be embarrassed herself.

"Really? Can't exactly say the same." She said honestly since losing meant utter embarrassment. With that, the bell rang, and Akiko instantly got into her fighting stance, waiting for Claire to make the first move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:29 am

“Don’️t get me wrong,” Claire said, noticing that her opponent seemed a little hesitant as she was shaking her hand. “When I say that I wish you the best of luck, I don’️t mean that I want you to beat me; as a matter of fact, I don’️t believe you can beat me. But I wanted to be nice, and I hope that you’️re able to recover from this defeat as quickly as possible.” She smiled, a little proud of herself for taunting her opponent, however cordial and non-threatening she might have been. Trash talk had never been one of Claire’️s strong suits.

The bell rang, and both girls came out of their corners, Claire mirroring Akiko’️s movements, as she didn’️t want to risk making a foolish move so early in the match. When it was obvious, however, that the ninja girl wanted Claire to make the first move, the black-haired kawaii decided that she might as well show some initiative.

“Well, Akiko, I hope you’️ve steeled yourself for what’️s about to happen,” she said, blushing a little again. What she was about to do was brash, and more than a little crazy, but she thought it was just the sort of thing which might catch Akiko off-guard. With a little yell, Claire ran forward and tried to lick Akiko’️s face, leaving a wet trail from the tip of the girl’️s nose to just above her chin.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:53 am

Claire's taunt instantly made Akiko send a glare her way. She hated the cocky types, but she immediately composed herself, refusing to leave herself open. That last thing she wanted was to get caught off guard in a fight like this. "I think you should worry about you Claire." She said curtly, narrowing her eyes slightly. She had to keep the main goal of this fight in mind, to embarrass her opponent to submission.

As Claire started to approach Aki, she prepared herself, ready to block and counter any move in that came her way. Except being licked. The moment she felt Claire's tongue and saliva on her she backed away. "What the-?!" She said, surprised and caught off guard. "Gross!" She wiped the saliva off of her face, making a face of disgust. "Seriously?!" She said with a glare, swinging her leg to hit Claire with a roundhouse to the face. Since the two were the same size it shouldn't be too hard for the blow to land if Claire didn't dodge or block it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:01 am

Claire backed up, giving her opponent a little shrug. “Honestly, I’️m trying to be polite. If you’️d rather we don’️t speak while we try to humiliate each other, I’️d be more than happy to fight you with nary a word.” She had noticed that this Akiko seemed to be rather easy to offend. It would probably be more pleasant for the both of them if Claire stopped trying to make small talk and just got on with embarrassing the ninja girl.

That had been her intention, anyway, before Akiko, obviously miffed about being licked, came at her. “Yes, seriously,” Claire shot back. “It’️s a humiliation match, Akiko, and, unless I’️m mistaken, the point of a humiliation match is to humiliate your opponent. Go at her physically, emotionally, and sexu—”

Claire hadn’️t been anticipating the roundhouse kick, and was taken completely off-guard by the sandal-clad foot as it slammed into the side of her head. Her knees buckled, and she crumpled to the floor, dazed and, for the moment, completely defenseless.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:16 am

Akiko couldn't help but give a satisfied smile. Claire's words were true, no matter how harsh they were, but they still stung and Aki wasn't happy to hear them. "Tch," She clicked her tongue, slightly disappointed by the girl. She knew not everyone in the league was a martial artist, but she figured she'd be able to dodge or block a kick like that. Guess strikes aren't her forte. She thought, walking toward her opponent. "Maybe you should just fight me without saying anything." She said, making it sound more like an order than a suggestion.

With her opponent down, Akiko got down to her level and lift the girl to her knees, holding her by her vest. Humiliate them physical, emotionally, and sexually, huh? She thought before aiming a few slaps to the girl's face. The book said this was a pretty basic humiliation tactic, and the less embarrassing thing for Akiko to do as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:25 pm

“Urgh…” Claire groaned, shaking her head in a futile attempt to banish from her mind the fog which clouded her vision and prevented her from fighting back. Akiko’️s kick had really gotten Claire good—even though she had assumed her opponent must have some background in the martial arts, she had not realized how powerful the girl was, and had not expected kicking to come into play in their humiliation match.

“Not…bad…but…I’️ll get…you…” Claire choked out, each word a struggle as she felt as if her throat was seizing up. She was still very much out of it as Akiko grabbed onto her vest, lifting her to her knees. Claire braced herself for something truly embarrassing. Instead, the ninja girl started slapping her, causing her to yelp in surprise and pain.

The one good side to the beating she was taking now was that the slaps helped her to clear her mind a little. She doesn’️t seem ready to try anything actually humiliating, Claire thought,but if I wait too long she might work up the courage…

For the moment, though, Claire was still at her opponent’️s mercy, too weak to make any counter-move.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:54 am

Aki didn't bother to say anything at Claire's retort. The ninja already knew that she couldn't handle strikes that well, so she would make sure to attack with another strike when Clair got back into a state where she could fight back. She... doesn't look embarrassed. Akiko noted, stopping her slaps for a moment. It seemed that Claire was right, she'd have to bring her down in a different way than this, and slapping her silly wouldn't work. Well... the book said to strip my opponent, so... Though she would had much rather used some other mean to embarrass the girl, it was the main way to humiliate Claire. So with a heavy swallow and nervous hands, Aki would aim a hard punch to Claire face to make sure she'd still be dazed, then lay her down to start unbuttoning her vest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next