by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Humiliation: Akiko vs. Claire

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Humiliation: Akiko vs. Claire - Page 4 Empty Re: Humiliation: Akiko vs. Claire

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:43 am

The first thing that struck Claire as she regained consciousness was the disgusting taste in her mouth. For a moment, she could not, for the life of her, figure out what it was. But, suddenly, it struck her: the metallic taste in her mouth was blood. Her blood, apparently. That punch…really did a number on me, she thought, shaking her head. She would need to get Akiko back for that. This was twice, now, in this match that the ninja girl had knocked Claire out.

Claire tried to get to her feet, but found that she was in an incredibly awkward position—not even on the mat, as a matter of fact. Her legs were draped across the ropes, and—

Ow! Pain shot through her arms and legs as they were pulled backwards. “Ow! Ow! Ow!” she cried, opening her eyes and peering around. A shiver went through her body as she saw her shirt had been pulled up, revealing her white-and-black-polka-dots bra, and her skirt had turned over to reveal her young womanhood. “W-what!? H-hey, Akiko, stop! Stop!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:28 am

As Claire finally came to, Aki gave a smile at her reaction. It was almost priceless. Seeing her confused, shocked, and scared was almost enough to satisfy Akiko. She must had been in a lot of pain, but Aki didn't let up her hold. She wanted to end this now, give Claire a quick humiliation and maybe teach her a lesson. Although she originally didn't want ill will toward the girl, the facesitting made her change her mind a little. She wouldn't apologize for this, but she would try to give Claire a shot at a rematch if she won. "If you want me to stop, then surrender Claire-tan!" She said, pulling harder. "Or make me stop, if you can!"

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:41 am

Claire’️s cheeks flushed, realizing from the hooting and hollering of the crowd that they were getting a real kick out of what was going on. With her skirt hiked up, they had a perfect view of her pussy, and through the tears which were welling up in her eyes Claire thought she could see the flashes of cameras going off, capturing her shame for posterity. Despite all of this, Akiko didn’️t seem willing to ease up on Claire at all, continuing to wrench her arms painfully backwards.

“N-no! I won’️t surrender!” Claire choked out, though her confidence wavered with each passing second. “You’️re taking this too far, Akiko! I c-can’️t believe you would do this to me! Th-they can all see my…my pussy…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:03 am

Too far? Akiko pulled on Claire's arms a little harder now, partly annoyed by her claim. Sitting on my face, making me tell you how to strip me, and and throwing my clothes to the audience isn't?! "Tch," Aki wasn't sure what to do now. Part of her wanted to let go of Claire and stop this madness. Part of her wanted to take Claire's humiliation further and make her suffer for what she did to her. Aki's mind was battling for which part of her to please. "If you can't take, give up." She said callously, pulling her arms a little. "I'll be honest Claire, I feel bad for doing this to you, but after sitting on me with your bare butt, I want you to suffer so much..." Aki stopped pulling on Claire's arms for a moment, laying them on the ground so she could sit on them with her knees. Her hands reached to Claire's bra and she grabbed the lace holding it together. "I'm only going to say this once Claire, and it's because I don't want to do this, but if you don't submit now, I will take this off. Got it?" She slowly began to pull at the bra. "You have five seconds to submit or get out of my hold and fight back. One... Two..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:13 am

Claire was starting to freak out. Each second she held out was a dozen more pictures of her nakedness posted online, another hundred people who would see them—all compounded together into an eternity of embarrassment. Worst of all was that Claire was actually sort of getting turned on by this. Her pussy was moistening as Akiko dominated her, and she just knew that everyone in the arena knew it, and that it would show up in every picture taken of her in that humiliating position.

Claire the jobber! Getting off on her own pain… she thought, tears running down her cheeks. She would never fully be able to live this down. She couldn’️t escape and turn the tide, either—Akiko had her right where she wanted her.

“S-sitting on you wasn’️t like this!” Claire sobbed. “I just…I just…”

Akiko sat down and grabbed onto Claire’️s bra with both hands. The schoolgirl’️s face grew even paler. “No, please, please Akiko, they’️ve already got pictures of my pussy, don’️t let them see my boobs, too! N-no! No!” But begging was useless. Akiko was already counting down. Claire let her get to four before choking out: “I…I submit, Akiko! D-don’️t! Stop! Please! You win!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:59 am

Aki continued to count down, nervous, but ready to pull off Claire's bra if needed. But seeing Claire's tears and humiliation made Akiko start to cry as well. She couldn't believe that she was going to do this to the girl. No matter how bad she had originally been to her, she probably just wanted to win the match and save herself the humiliation, just like Aki. It didn't change the fact that she was still furious at her, but she didn't want to do a match like this again. If she had to do something like this to someone again, Aki wouldn't be able to live with herself. Heck, she couldn't really live with herself now.

When Claire finally give up, Akiko let go of Claire's bra, and helped her opponent off the ropes, putting her skirt and shirt back to normal. It was the least she could do after all she did to her. "Th-Thanks... I didn't... I-I-I didn't want to do that..." She choked out, tears flowing from her eyes. As she was deemed the winner, she sent a glare at the ref that was about to raise her arm in victory, then at the cheering crowd, making them all hush. Luckily it was a small crowd since it was a debut match, so they silenced themselves quickly. Everyone stay relatively silent for a moment before starting to leave. Well, that's over. She said, frowning slightly. "H-Hey Claire," She said, getting up. "I... I want you to hit me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:51 am

“It’️s not fair!” Claire sniffled, crossing her arms and pouting as Akiko helped her off the ropes and fixed her shirt and skirt. “I-it’️s not fair!” She felt like a baby, throwing a terrible tantrum while her mother dressed her. All that was missing was Akiko burping her and changing her dirty diaper. But, as much as Claire wanted to salvage some little scrap of pride, she couldn’️t stop crying, and so her embarrassment only grew and grew.

It wasn’️t until most of the fans had left that Claire was able to compose herself and look Akiko in the eye. Akiko had asked to be hit. On some level, Claire really wanted to—she wanted revenge for the humiliating experience that Akiko had put her through. But on another level, she knew that it wasn’️t really the ninja girl’️s fault—it was a humiliation match, after all. Claire’️s facesitting had made Akiko sob just as Akiko’️s entangling her in the ropes had made Claire sob. Slowly, the schoolgirl shook her head.

“N-no…no. I don’️t want to hit you,” Claire said, wiping the last few tears from her face. “That’️s not going to make me feel any better. Besides, if I hit you, then you’️d have to sit on my face to make us even. I’️m not innocent here.” She took a deep breath. “But what I do want is a rematch, Akiko. Let’️s name the time, place, attire, and rules right now. It can be as public or as private as you’️d like. But I want a chance to beat you again.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:25 pm

Seeing Claire cry filled Akiko with more guilt than anything else. Part of her wanted to hug the girl out of pity, but she knew it wouldn't do her pride any good. Still, just letting her wail like that was hard, it torn her heart a little. "I'm sorry," She said, looking away from the girl so she could have her moment. Tears started to roll down Aki's eyes as Claire finished crying.

The ninja gave a sigh as Claire refused to hit her. She understood, but she still had a bad feeling about doing what she did to her without being on some equal ground. However, when Claire asked for a rematch, she smiled. "Okay, my nights are pretty busy, so anything in the daytime on a weekend would work." She explained. Hopefully her vigilante work wouldn't interfere with this match, but her friends could cover the weekends for her. "You can chose the rules. But..." She rose a fist, feinting a punch to Claire's face. "If you can't take a punch, then the match's isn't going to last too long. And I've studied submission holds, so you might want to try a bit before fighting me again, Claire-tan."" She teased, bopping her head likely with her fist. "I work at a dojo as an assistant part-time, so you can train there if you want."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:02 am

Claire was glad that Akiko had agreed to take her on a second time. She was even gladder that the ninja girl had decided to let her choose the rules for their rematch—she had several ideas, any one of which would be a great medium for a return engagement. She was also thankful for the offer to train at Akiko’️s dojo, for, though she did consider herself to be strong, she recognized in this match a sign that perhaps her ability to take a punch could use a little work.

“Thanks, Akiko,” Claire said, managing to smile back at the girl who had just utterly humiliated her. “I might just take advantage of that offer. I suppose my endurance could use a little work. As far as submission holds go, though, I still think that I’️ve got you beat. And, since you were so kind to let me choose the format of our rematch, I figure I might as well choose a type of match which would be to my advantage. Therefore, I challenge you to…” She paused for dramatic effect, bringing a finger to her lips.

“…a bed wrestling match, in bra and panties. In my bed. We can keep it private, if that’️s what you want. But don’️t think that I won’️t sit on your face again, Akiko, because that’️s exactly what I intend to do.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:07 am

"Heh, no problem Claire, I want a good fight with you next time." However, hearing Claire's request for a bed match in panties and bra made Akiko blush a little. Did they both just get out of an embarrassing situation? Why would Claire want to go through it again, it was humiliating for the both of them. "Um... o-okay..." She said, hushing her voice a little. At least it'll be private. She thought. She could see where Claire was coming from. She wanted revenge for this lose, so having a match like this would be in her favor. Plus, if Aki won, then it would be utterly humiliating for Claire to lose in her own bed. "It's a match then." She said, getting out of the ring. "Oh, and you can call me Aki, most of my friends do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next