Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Playtime with Aiden

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Playtime with Aiden - Page 8 Empty Re: Playtime with Aiden

Post by d_ultsch Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:56 am

Erica panted beside Aiden before sitting up after a minute of rest "Well its time to switch places." Erica said as she jumped off the bed and hugged Misha "I can't wait to hear you moan from her awesome tongue." Erica said as she began to put on the strap on and move herself between Aiden's legs.

Misha on the other hand crawled onto the bed and moved her extremely wet pussy over Aiden's face "I hope your ready to lick bitch." Misha said as she lowered herself onto Aiden's face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:02 am

Aiden felt like she already had enough break when the girls decided to start again, switching places this time. She looked at Erica as the girl put on the strap on and moved herself between her legs. The redhead spread her legs a bit to allow Erica full access to her sex, looking slightly nervous.

"Y-yes..." she let out weakly to reply Misha's words before the girl set her womanhood on her face. "Mmm~"

Aiden began to lick the dark haired girl obediently, lapping her tongue at the girl's sex before she would start thrusting it inside. Misha's scent only served as an incentive for the redhead to please her mistress to the best of her ability, while she waited for Erica to pound on her own sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:54 am

As soon as Aiden began to lick at Misha's sex, Misha began to grind her hips against Aiden's face as she let out a moan of pleasure. "Thats right bitch use that tongue of yours." Misha said as she began to play with her own breasts.

Erica on the other hand grabbed Aiden's hips and slowly slid the dildo into Aiden's pussy before gently starting to fuck her. "I told you that her tongue was great." Erica said as she gently but passionately fucked Aiden.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:01 am

Aiden let out a moan of pleasure herself as Erica began to fuck her with the strap-on. The girl's pounding was less rough than Misha's, but by no mean it's less awesome. The redhead was only fueled to lick the dark haired girl more intensely while occasionally breathed her moaning into Misha's sex.

She could feel the pleasure starting to run all over her body again. Quite exhausted as she was, she couldn't really feel tired at the moment as she was override with lust. All she wanted was to make her mistresses cum, and cum from being fucked by them.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:06 am

"Thats right pleasure your master bitch. Use that tongue." Misha said before moaning as she felt herself begin to reach an orgasm "I see why Erica likes sitting on your face." Misha said as she began to roughly hump Aiden's face.

Erica was still slowly fucking Aiden but as she did she leaned forward and grabbed Aiden's breasts "I can't leave these unattended, that wouldn't be fun." Erica said as she would start to squeeze and massage Aiden's breasts while pumping the plastic cock in and out of her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:14 am

Aiden submissively obeyed Misha's words and kept licking her mistress before letting out another moan when she felt Erica grabbed her breasts. The girl's pounding was driving her to the edge, although this time it'd probably take slightly longer for her to cum again.

"Mmmhh...." she responded into the dark haired girl's womanhood.

The redhead kept lapping and thrusting her tongue on Misha's sex, alternating the pace before eventually going full speed with her licking, wanting to bring out the orgasm from the girl. She closed her eyes in anticipation of the incoming load, while also starting to lose herself within the pleasure from Erica's fucking.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:01 am

Misha felt another moan hit her pussy and she couldn't but let out a moan herself "I hope your ready." Misha said as she increased the pace of her humping before orgasming all over Aiden's face, adding her juices to Erica's as the sprayed all over Aiden's face.

Erica heard Misha orgasm and she smiled "I bet you enjoyed that. Now all i have to do is to finish our little toy for the night." Erica said as she slightly increased the pace of her humping as she hoped that Aiden would orgasm soon.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:28 am

"Mmmph!" Aiden let out as she felt Misha's juice sprayed all over her face, mixing with Erica's.

With Erica keep pumping the toy inside her sex, it didn't take too long until the redhead squirmed and came again. She moaned loudly as her juices flowing out again, and finally went limp temporarily. Aiden groaned and weakly raised one hand slightly, signaling that she needed a rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:00 pm

Misha moved off of Aiden after she finished her orgasm and she couldn't help but look down at Aiden and smile "You are such a good bitch. I think we should just keep you as our plaything forever." Misha said as she sat next to the exhausted Aiden.

Erica on the other hand slowly pulled the dildo out of Aiden "I think we broke her Misha." Erica said with a giggle as she took of the dildo "I wonder if she can still go on." Erica said as he looked at the exhausted Aiden.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:28 pm

Aiden kept panting, trying to maintain her consciousness despite how drained she felt. She might not be a strong fighter but at the very least she got enough endurance, or so she liked to think. Hearing Misha's words made her twitch a bit as she blinked her eyes.

"Y-your plaything... f-forever...?" she blurted out.

She had to admit that it sounded exciting enough. Maybe she was fucked too hard by both girls to suddenly think like that. That or their scents had been affecting her mind. It was one of the other, or perhaps, both. The redhead slightly shivered at the thought.

"I... need a rest..." she replied weakly at Erica.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next