Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 2:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Playtime with Aiden

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Playtime with Aiden - Page 6 Empty Re: Playtime with Aiden

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:56 am

"Ahhhh, YES." Misha said to Aiden as she began to pull the dildo out of Aiden "I hope your ready for a real fucking." Misha said before plunging the dildo back into Aiden's pussy "Moan for me bitch." Misha said as she would fuck Aiden rather roughly "Say your my bitch." Misha said as she was entering full on Domme mode.

As Misha fucked Aiden, Erica just sat next to the bed getting a little rest as she knew that once Misha was done Aiden would be all hers for awhile as Misha took a break.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:05 am

Aiden gasped as Misha plunged the dildo back into her sex, and began to moan as the girl fucked her with the toy in a rather rough manner. Her body began to rock back and forth slightly to match her mistress' rhythm as the pleasure was starting to pour inside herself. She couldn't really resist Misha anymore, for she lack the strength to do so, and her will was already depleting from all the treatment she got from both girls. As much as she wanted to keep being defiant, eventually Aiden couldn't help herself but to comply to Misha's words.

"A-aah... I-I'm your b-bitch, Misha..." she said rather weakly, her face blushing deeply as she looked at the girl with a submissive expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:02 am

"Thats right you are my bitch and i'm going to fuck you so much that you won't ever forget it." Misha said as she kept a steady rhythm as she fucked Aiden with the toy. Misha soon leaned down and grabbed onto Aiden's breasts "Your body is mine now and i'm going to do what ever i want to it." Misha said as she thrust her hips forward to add some weight behind her statement.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:57 am

Aiden could only squirm lightly and moan as Misha continued to pound her with the strap-on. Her moaning became louder as the girl added the stimulation by groping her breasts. Her orgasm was building again soon enough and her back was arched slightly each time Misha thrusts the toy deep inside her sex.

"Hhaahhh... Y-yess... Please do whatever you want...! Aahhh..." Aiden replied without thinking, her mind was already in the clouds from being fucked continuously like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:30 am

Oh, i don't need your permission to do whatever i want. You are my bitch after all." Misha said with a smile on her face as she continued to fuck Aiden with her plastic dildo "I want to hear you scream my name as i make you cum. i want to hear you fully submit to me as i bring you to orgasm." Misha said as she would increase the rhythm of her fucking as she tried to bring Aiden to another orgasm

Last edited by 407 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:37 am

Aiden's body began to rock back and forth even more as she was close to another orgasm, and her breathing became heavier by each passing seconds. Finally she was driven past the edge by Misha's merciless pounding, and her mouth gapped open as her juices began to flow out from her sex.

"Aaahh... M-Misshaaa..." she would let out obediently. "I-I'm commingg... aahhhhnnnn...!"

The redhead sprayed her juices with some force onto the toy and the bed as she rode her climax with a loud moan. Aiden would limp away on her back afterwards, as tears starting to gather in her eyes. She turned her head aside as her body shivered from her orgasm's impact, panting heavily as if she just completed a marathon.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:25 am

As Misha felt Aiden orgasm from her hard fucking she smiled "Thats a good bitch." Misha said as she slowly removed the dildo from Aiden "I think i may have broke her Erica." Misha said as she saw Aiden crawling away.

Erica just looked at Misha and smiled "No, i don't think she is broke, i think she just needs a break." Erica said with a smile "Why don't we let her rest for a bit?" Erica said a she looked at Misha.

Misha smiled and kissed Erica on the lips "That is a great idea. Ok, bitch i will be back in one hour to continue your fucking." Misha said as she turned to leave the room with Erica in tow.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:33 am

The redhead was lying almost motionless on the bed, with only her chest moving from her heavy breathing. Her eyes were narrowed as she was recovering from her last climax. She could barely hear what the two girls said to each other, although one of them seemed to be leaving, presumably Misha.

Aiden continued to suck as much air as she could as her heart pounding like crazy. Her sex felt hot and sensitive from all those fucking. She hadn't experience this for a long time now, and it didn't seem like the night was over yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:07 am

After about an hour the door to the bedroom began to open again and Erica and Misha stepped in "Well i hope you got some rest because i am about to start fucking you again." Misha said as she smiled and began to put the dildo back on "And this time Erica is going to join in."

Erica giggled as she would look at Aiden and she would smile "This is going to be so much fun." Erica said as she jumped on the bed and crawled over to Aiden "I hope your ready for us."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:13 am

Aiden was already recovering some of her stamina when both girls returned, and she could only nod lightly when Misha put the strap-on back while Erica crawled towards her. The redhead was actually kinda excited to continue their play time, even though this time it'd probably even more draining for her with both girls fucking her...

"Uh, yeah... I'm ready..." she said softly with a slight blush on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next