Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 182 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 182 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Playtime with Aiden

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Playtime with Aiden - Page 3 Empty Re: Playtime with Aiden

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:09 am

Erica was still nibbling on Aiden's ear when she heard what the girl liked to have done to her "Then you lost to the right girls. We are going to make you our bitch and dominate you all night long." Erica said and to emphasize this she reached around and grabbed Aiden's breast "I'm going to dominate you all night long."

However, as Erica did this Misha entered the room and saw the two girls "Erica! what are you doing?" Misha said with an authoritative voice "I'm going to have to punish both of you." Misha said before sighing "But that is going to have to wait until after we all eat." Misha then motioned for the girls to join her in the kitchen "You two better behave yourselves or i'm going to have to give you both spankings."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:16 am

Aiden moaned as Erica groped her breasts and hearing the girl's words only made her shiver in excitement. She slowly turned her face to look at Erica when suddenly Misha entered the room. Aiden jumped a bit as she was surprised and she would look at Misha with a confused look. Punish both of them? But it was Erica who started it! She wanted to protest, but it didn't seem like Misha would hear what she said.

The redhead would get up from the couch and follow Misha to the kitchen. She glanced at Erica, slightly blushing before going to the other room, still feeling flustered from what happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:23 am

Erica frowned when Misha came in but at the mention of food Erica jumped off the couch and moved towards the kitchen "Come on Aiden its time to eat." Erica said as she moved towards a moderate sized table that was covered with chicken breasts and a bowl of mashed potatoes and 3 glasses of milk. "It looks delicious Misha but not as delicious as you."

Misha sighed again as Erica hit on her "Not at the dinner table Erica save that for the bedroom or would you like to be my bitch tonight too along with Aiden." Misha said as she sat down and waited for Aiden to join her and Erica "Besides you are going to need that energy for when we dominate our little bitch there." Misha said as she looked at Aiden.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:28 am

Aiden joined Misha on the table as she sat down. The food in front of her looked delicious and she couldn't wait until she tasted it. Hearing Misha's words, however, made her twitch and she would look at her with a flustered expression. Her mind once again filled with various images of what would they do to her, but she quickly reminded herself that she's going to eat now.

Even if she wanted to protest, Aiden knew that Misha was right about her being the bitch. The redhead sighed and waited until her captors began to eat before she would have her meal.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:07 am

Misha and Erica would begin to eat their meal as both of them wanted to get this part of the night over with and get on to the more fun part of the evening. "So, Misha what are we going to do to her first?" Erica asked as she took a sip of her milk.

Misha just continued to eat her meal before looking at Erica "I don't know but i guarantee you will enjoy it." Misha said with a smile on her face before looking over at Aiden "And i promise you will enjoy it too."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:21 am

Aiden finished her meal rather quickly, not only because she's hungry after the match, but also because she also wanted to get into the fun part with the girls. She drank her glass of milk after she's done and let out a relaxed sigh. That felt good.

"Thanks for the meal~" she said afterwards with a smile.

Hearing Erica and Misha discussed their plan brought the blush back to her face, and Aiden could only grin in a rather dry fashion at the girls. She had a feeling that it's going to be one wild night for her and her captors, which only made her felt nervous and excited at the same time.

"Uh, I hope so..." she replied to Misha.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:37 am

Soon after Aiden finished her meal so did Erica and Misha "Ok, Erica show our new toy to the bedroom as i do the dishes." Misha as she stood up from the table and collected the dishes "And if you start without me Erica i will have to punish you." Misha said with a serious look on her face.

Erica stood up as Misha took the plates "Come on Aiden lets get going." Erica said as she grabbed Aiden's hand and began to pull her towards a nearby stair case "And don't take to long Misha as i don't know how long i can restrain myself from raping this girl." Eric said as she pulled Aiden up the stairs and down a hall towards a bedroom with a rather large bed "Welcome to the bedroom. This is where i am going to be dominating you."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:44 am

Aiden went along to the bedroom as Erica pulled her, glancing around her surroundings to observe the house until they reached the room. Her mind was already wondering about what kind of fun they're going to have together, causing her heart to beat slightly faster. She smiled nervously at Erica's words and began to take off her clothes, starting from her pink jacket.

"So, do you two usually sleep together in here?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:57 am

Erica watched Aiden to begin to take off her clothes "Now don't get too excited, we have to wait up for Misha." Erica said with a smile "I'd rather not be on her bad side tonight." Erica said as she sat down on the bed and motioned for Aiden to join her. "Well, we usually sleep here together unless one of us is up late working then usually that person sleeps on the couch." Erica said with a smile "Its a very comfortable bed though."

After a few minutes Misha would step into the romm and look at the two girls before closing the bedroom door behind her "Alright its time to make you my bitch." Misha said as she slowly moved over to the bed "But first both of you, lose the clothes." Misha said and Erica would immediately start stripping.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:04 am

Aiden had just took off her jacket when she heard what Erica said. She didn't want to start early, just making herself slightly more comfortable. As she joined the girl on the bed, Aiden could feel that it was a very nice bed indeed. Misha would join them after a while and hearing what she said send a small shiver to the redhead's back. With a little blush on her face, Aiden would remove the rest of her clothes, including her underwear so both girls can start playing with her.

They already seen her naked before, but Aiden couldn't help but to feel slightly embarrassed in stripping herself to her bare ass. She tried not to blush too much as she sat on the bed, looking down to avoid eye contact. Once they're started she would probably feel less shy about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next