Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 3 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

It's Playtime Again!

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

It's Playtime Again! Empty It's Playtime Again!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:33 pm

After her match against Heather, Eri now found herself another toy to play with as she got to have the girl as her prisoner according to the match's stipulations. Humming to herself as she carried the unconscious Heather on her shoulder back to her place, Eri felt like Deja Vu as this reminded her with her debut's aftermath. The only difference was that her toy back then wasn't unconscious. The tall girl let out a sigh as she finally arrived at her room inside the dorm building. Eri would then unlock the door and entered her place before shutting the door behind her. She glanced over Heather and giggled before carrying her to the living room.

She would lightly toss the girl to her comfy sofa and rubbed her own hands together in excitement. Eri wasn't too sure about what she should do with her toy, but last time she had a great time from just doing random stuffs to her prisoner. That might work again. The first thing to do now, however was to wake Heather up. Eri leaned towards the girl and kissed her forehead, before lightly slapping her face, giggling.

"Wakey wakey, Heath-chann~" she cooed before giggling again.

Last edited by 10553 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

It's Playtime Again! Empty Re: It's Playtime Again!

Post by TiefBlau Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:44 pm

Heather in her head couldn't believe how her match with Eri went. She was thoroughly dominated by the quite new wrestler and made to look like she was the rookie herself. On top of that, now she was being carried away by the girl who beat her as her prisoner as per the match stipulations. It was something that she couldn't stand to think about, but there it was. She remained knocked out on Eri's shoulder as she was brought to her dorm room, carried to t he girl's living room, unknowing as to what was going on.

Lightly toss onto the sofa, Heather let out a little whimper as her body shifted around a bit. She was unaware of what was in store for her, but it wouldn't be very long until she would find out. At the light slap at her face, Heather would stir more, wincing a little bit as she let out a little groan. With Eri's words, Heather's eyes slowly opened as she shook her head, seeing the girl right away.

"A-ah...kh.." The situation quickly came to Heather as she grit her teeth, turning her head, her face turned red as she averted her eyes. "Y-you.....better watch wh-what you do...I-i'll get you back..tenfold..."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:53 pm

"Really now?" Eri taunted Heather playfully. "After I kicked your ass in the ring? You still think you have a chance against me?"

The tall girl grabbed a handful of Heather's hair and pulled the girl's head back lightly. She looked at her for a bit with a mischievous smile on her face, before leaning in for a kiss. A passionate kiss was what Eri would deliver to Heather as she used her tongue to engage with the girl's own. The kiss lasted for a while before Eri pulled back and giggled. She let go of Heather's hair and sat next to her afterwards.

"What should I do with you now, I wonder~" she teased. "Why don't you give me some ideas, Heath-chann~?" she suggested, sticking out her tongue at the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:10 pm

"A-ah..kh..that was just...N-next time it won't be the same trust me." Heather let out, though blushing even deeper as Eri said those words.

Heather let out a little gasp as Eri grabbed her hair, though lightly enough to not cause that burn. Heather stared at Eri, seeing that mischievous smile she had on her face, causing her to blink a little before Eri leaned forward for that kiss. "Mn!" Heather let out a little muffled surprised yell before she felt the girl's tongue force it's way into her mouth. Her eyes squinted as she let out a little moan, taken in by the quite passionate kiss that seemed to last an eternity for Heather.

Finally, Eri let go of her hair and sat next to her. She heard her teasing words, seeing her stick her tongue out at her, causing her to blush deeply, crossing her arms and turning away. "L-l-like hell I'd have any suggestions to give you.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Eri just giggled at Heather's reaction. Of course she wouldn't give her any ideas. The tall girl inched herself closer to her prisoner, resting her side on the girl's own as she was thinking about what kind of fun they could have.

"Oh, I know~" she said, pulling herself away just a bit. "Take off your clothes. All of it~" she said with a big grin.

Eri would also took off her short jacket so she would only wear her blue bikini set. She couldn't wait to see Heather's bare figure, especially her expression when she complied with the order.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:18 pm

"Egh.." Heather leaned away as much as she could as Eri would inch closer and closer to her, feeling the girl rest her side onto her's. She clenched her fists, her face still quite red before Eri would speak up.

With the girl pulling herself away, Heather stared at her for a couple seconds as she heard her first command. "Wh..." Heather knew it was coming, but hearing it she still couldn't help but feel quite embarrassed.

Watching the girl remove her own jacket, leaving herself in that blue bikini, Heather grit her teeth as she would stand up. She removed her boots and socks before reluctantly taking off her fishnet top, followed by her pants. Her face was as red as it could get as she grit her teeth, stepping out of her pants, now in her black bikini top and black lace panties. But she knew that wasn't good enough. Groaning out, Heather slipped herself out of her bikini top, her breasts bouncing a little as she did before she would bend down, shutting her eyes tight as she slid her panties down, stepping out of them before crossing her arms at her chest, keeping her gaze averted from Eri. "Th..there!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:32 pm

Heather actually complied with her command much better than Eri thought she would be. That brought a smile to the tall girl's face, and she would pat Heather's head teasingly to compliment her. As much as she felt slightly bad to keep teasing her like this, Eri couldn't resist herself not to do so. Heather's was too cute when she got all irritated like that, after all.

"Good girl~" she grinned at her. "But why cover up your chest? You don't have to be shy to show your breasts, Heath-chan~ Even if they're not as big as mine," Eri giggled.

She would then remove her front tie top and bikini bottom too so that both of them would be naked, before inching herself towards Heather again. Eri would wrap her arms around her prisoner to hug her, pressing her large breasts against the girl's own while pushing Heather onto her back.

"Mmm~ What a cute prisoner you are..." she kissed the girl's cheek and giggled. "I shall treat you nicely, but only if you behave~"

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:39 pm

As Eri would pat her head teasingly, Heather blushed even deeper, putting her head down a bit. It was incredibly embarrassing to be in this situation for Heather and she groaned out a bit at Eri's teasing.

"Egh..kh...b-because..." Heather let out, leaving it at that as the girl kept making her blush grow even deeper, her face almost a complete red now.

Soon though, Eri would strip herself naked as well, causing her to dart her eyes around before the girl wrapped her arms around her. Heather bit her lip as she was pushed onto her back, feeling Eri's large breasts press against her own. Having the tall girl on top of her like t hat, she couldn't deny inside t hat it aroused her a bit, but she would just try to keep her eyes averted.

"A-ah.." Heather shuddered as Eri kissed her cheek, saying what she did. "G-gh..I....f-f-forget it" She let out, trying to be defiant as she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:46 pm

"Huh? What was that?" Eri said teasingly as Heather seemed to stop whatever it was that she tried to say abruptly. "Saayy itt~"

She squeezed Heather a bit tighter while pecking her cheeks a few more times to tease her futher, giggling shortly after each kisses. To say that Eri was aroused was like an understatement as it was. With a partner as cute as Heather though, she would be patient and take her time teasing the girl so that she would be more honest with herself. To be honest Eri was kind of wondering how turned on Heather was, or if she wasn't at all. This was like their first meeting ever, after all.

"Say it say it say itt~" she demanded in playful manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:57 pm

"Uugh.." Heather grit her teeth as it seemed Eri caught her in her hesitation.

She would squirm around a bit underneath the girl as she squeezed her tighter, kissing her cheeks a few more times. The whole situation was causing her face to turn as red as it could possibly get, the girl continuing her teasing more and more. Heather cursed herself, she should have just kept her mouth shut as she continued her struggling.

"I-I..I'd..rather you..not be gentle..." Heather let out, her inner desires showing out a bit. She was in the situation and there was no way out, so she inside didn't see too much harm in it, though her face was even redder than before, completely embarrassed at what she just said.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next