Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 201 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 201 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Long lost sister

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Long lost sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Long lost sister

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:13 am

Lucy would lean in a bit and kiss Cerbera on her cheek as her hand would stroke the back of Cerbera's head, her eyes still looking straight into those icy blue eyes of Cerbera's. " You said it yourself...You would hurt me. Or was that not what you meant ? Were you asking why I love you ?" Lucy asked as she looked on at Cerbera for a little while longer as she would then pull back and away from Cerbera. Reaching into her pocket to pull out the key to the cuffs and place it right in front of Cerbera's face. " Go ahead...take it all out on me. It's better that way."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:37 am

The more Lucy showed affection to her, the more violence faded from Cerbera, now she was looking a little more innocent then before. " But.. I didn't mean.. I mean.. " She was lost in her own words, not sure what to say and not even looking at the key, just looking straight into Lucy's eyes, as if the key wasn't even infront of her. " I"m not sure.. " She was utterly confused and the hatred she was showing was pretty much gone because of Lucy's words and the closed distance they shared.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:58 am

Lucy eyes Cerbera as she saw how the girl was acting, her eyes trailed over the girl as she would walk down and then grab a hold of the key, moving down and unlocking the girl's handcuffs and letting the girl loose from her restraints. Lucy shook her head a bit as she did this and would throw the key away afterwards, before she would stand back and stretch out her arms. " Take out your anger on me. It's better that way." Lucy said as she would then look on at Cerbera with sad eyes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:04 am

Cerbera brought her hands back when she was uncuffed, rubbing her wrists softly while her eyes remained on Lucy, who told her she could unleash hell on Lucy but that sad look.. It made Cerbera remember something. She brought her hand to the side of her head and gently gripped it. " Tch.. Didn't I tell you.. " She would then slowly rise to her feet to face Lucy again on equal eye level. " That I don't.. Want to see you sad.. " She rubbed the side of her head, all that hatred she had didn't feel that big anymore, it wasn't controlling her to do much violence, especially not against Lucy.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:08 am

Lucy looked on at Cerbera for a little while as the girl moved up to her, Lucy would keep looking into Cerbera's eyes as she would then shake her head. " You didn't tell me. You just left me." Lucy said as she would shake her head a bit more all before she would glare at Cerbera and then step back a few steps and then look on at Lucy for a bit. " You don't want to beat me up anymore ? You never could anyway." Lucy said as she would move up to Cerbera again and grab onto the girl by her shoulders. " You are the most Idiotic person that I know."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:57 am

Cerbera started to feel a little more like herself and she was easily irritated with what Lucy said to her, looking back into the girl's eyes as she heard those last words and huffed out almost childishly. " Shut up, that title belongs to you. " She would then stretch her arms up high and tensed, trying to get her body back in shape after having suffered a few hits and off course, cuffed into place. " I'm.. Sorry.. I kind of lost it when I had the chance to finally attack her without her escaping.. I let my anger get the best of me. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:17 am

Lucy would glare a bit at Cerbera as the girl looked right into her eyes and said that she was the Idiot. With that Lucy would attempt to grab a hold of Cerbera's head and try and lock her into side headlock and put a tight squeeze on her head. " You're the stupidest person in the world." Lucy let out as she would shake her head a bit. " You should know better....let it be. Zera can handle herself and she doesn't need a weakling like you to fight her battles. " Lucy said as she would move around and let go of Cerbera's head.

" I won't forgive you. Not yet, there is a lot more that you have to do to make it up to me." Lucy said as she would look on at Cerbera for a while before she would move up and kiss Cerbera on her forehead.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:43 am

Cerbera was caught in the side headlock and she squirmed, though luckily she would be released, letting the dark kawaii stand back up straight, though she blushed from the kiss to her forehead. " Alright.. How do Is start..? " She tilted her head to the side and looked at Lucy, not really sure how to do this. She knew that Zera could handle herself, but she was family, and when a family member gets hurt, you can't help but go hostile, she wish Lucy would understand that and not call her a weakling, giving Lucy a mean glare. " And don't call me weak. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:49 am

" Well...first of all you will have to become mine." Lucy said as she would look on at Cerbera, shaking her head a little as she then would shake her head a bit. " You are weak. You should have been there for Zera. You should have fought that bitch as yourself. And not as some weak freak." Lucy said as she would move up to Cerbera, standing face to face with the girl as she would look her straight in the eyes. " I Want you to apologize to Sindel, to me and I want you to buy me some food. like now..." Lucy said as she would blush quite a bit on the fact that her stomach would rumble.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:55 am

" W-What?! " Cerbera's face flared up when Lucy told her that she had to become hers, had this been just a random person saying that in a match or something, Cerbera would have completely disregard it, but this was Lucy and Cerbera did have a sort of crush on Lucy, so her just saying that made Cerbera completely flustered. However, the words that came afterwards made her feel different, a little more angry. " You wouldn't know unless your own family was beating like that, I wanted her to suffer, get double the damage she had done to Zera.. " She would look to the side, but her glare was quickly diverted back to Lucy when she came close and stared right into her eyes, hearing her sworn sister's stomach growl, she would finally sigh out. " Alright.. I'll pay for the food tonight, I will apologize to Sindel, and I will apologize to you tonight if you want to sleep with me tonight, is that okay? " She was completely oblivious about those last resolve.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down