by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sam Walker vs Kelli & Nurse Nina (no contest)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sam Walker vs Kelli & Nurse Nina (no contest) Empty Sam Walker vs Kelli & Nurse Nina (no contest)

Post by Alai1231 Fri May 09, 2008 12:31 am

Handicap match
pin or submission to win

Lightning arched across the night sky as the rain fell in sheets. A young man wearing a leather jacket over a gray tee shirt and blue jeans could be seen running through the grounds, hefting two bags, his blonde locks hung wet and matted against his face. He looks up to see an arrow shaped sign pointing to a large building reading “-‘s Dormitory”

The man smiled and went inside the building, eager to escape the rain. Once he was inside however, lightning flashed, and the full sign was revealed…

“Girl’️s Dormitory.”

Once inside, Sam puts his suitcase down and looks around the Lobby, not seeing anyone, he calls out, “Hello?!”

(Consider this a challenge to do whatever you want to the new guy. If no one replies he’️ll move in further, looking for his room.)

Alai1231

Back to top Go down

Sam Walker vs Kelli & Nurse Nina (no contest) Empty Re: Lost on his first day

Post by Kelsea Sun May 11, 2008 1:16 am

There was no answer, the decor was a little strange for what was suppose to be the boy's dormitory.. but oh well.

It wasn't until Sam moved in a little further and tried one of the doors looking for his room that he came across someone... Unfortunately half way through changing.

Kelli DiVanetti was bent over one of her draws with her butt facing him as he came in the room and was evidently changing out of her wrestling attire. She still had on her purple panties and leggings combo that looked like some kind of latex.. But her t-shirt was strewn over on her bed leaving her topless.

She bolted up and whirled around when she heard someone open the door in surprise, giving Sam a brief glimpse of her breasts before she realized it was a guy and and cross her arms over her chest to cover herself up. She didn't seem too pleased with his unwitting invasion of privacy.

"WHAT THE HELL?!! Who the hell do you think you are waltz into my room?!"

Spotlight
characters:
Sam Walker vs Kelli & Nurse Nina (no contest) ELZuoMvSam Walker vs Kelli & Nurse Nina (no contest) OG5hnuaSam Walker vs Kelli & Nurse Nina (no contest) Cg3CzYmSam Walker vs Kelli & Nurse Nina (no contest) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alai1231 Wed May 14, 2008 6:07 am

Sam's higher brain functions paused to reboot as when he saw the young woman in front of him turn around and reveal her breasts.

'There is no chance that she happens to be a topless nympho that comes with the room is there?' He thought to himself, shaking his head at his horrible luck.

The woman then crossed her arms infront of her chest, and with a look halfway between embarrasment and fury screamed out "WHAT THE HELL?!! Who the hell do you think you are waltzing into my room?"

'Oh yeah, I called that one.' Sam thought to himself with a sigh. "Wait a minute, isn't this the-" He trailed off as his gaze met a sign that CLEARLY said "GIRLS FLOOR ONE"

"... Ahh, crap."

(OOC: I don't really know how the rules apply to this, but Kelsea, I know you have more than one girl, and if you wanna have them gang up on Sam, you're more than welcome to.)

Alai1231

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu May 15, 2008 1:28 am

(the other girls I have for Sex Wars doesn't really fit together with exception of the two nurses obviously as they are a tag team)

"Yeah right.. You expect me to believe you were stupid enough to accident wonder in here you pervert..!? I oughta rip you a new one.." After that last outburst she seemed to settle herself and lower her tone of voice, shaking her hair back over one shoulder.

"Well anyway jokes on you cause I bet you didn't know the rules of the game before coming in here? You're trespassing on girl territory, which means I can choose any match for you and make sure you pay in full for the little viewing you've already enjoyed."

Spotlight
characters:
Sam Walker vs Kelli & Nurse Nina (no contest) ELZuoMvSam Walker vs Kelli & Nurse Nina (no contest) OG5hnuaSam Walker vs Kelli & Nurse Nina (no contest) Cg3CzYmSam Walker vs Kelli & Nurse Nina (no contest) 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alai1231 Thu May 15, 2008 8:08 am

(ah, okay then, I was wondering if some other chick was gonna hear the noise of the scuffle, and wonder what's going on.)

Sam just stared at Kelli for a while, blinking a few times before he finally shook his head chuckling, "Well, I'm sorry but you've overestimated me."

He then raised his head, looking her square in the eye with a small smirk and said, "As for the rules, I know them, and I know the territories too. I did a little home work on my flight, Kelli."

He then backed into the hallway, and dropped his two bags, eyeing her cautiously for any sudden movements, "So what do I have to beat you in before I can get myself outta this mess?"

Alai1231

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat May 17, 2008 2:25 am

"So you're saying you're an idiot.. not a pervert... Right." She watched him back away and drop his bags outside her room, her arms still covering her chest.

"Just get the door while I put on something.." she growled at him after he asked what kind of match he had to beat her in... However, she will wait until he has turned to get the door and instead of putting something on while he wasn't looking, she'll rush him for a back attack before he can even shut the door!

As she gets close, Kelli will try to ram her elbow right into Sam's back.. Her orbs jiggling slightly with the topless attack.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alai1231 Sun May 18, 2008 11:56 pm

"Just get the door while I put on something.." Kelli growled at Sam. Sam shrugged and half-turned to close the door, still keeping a wary eye on Kelli, his years sparring with the High Fliers taught him to keep an eye on any man, woman or child who uses that tone of voice.

His caution paid off as he saw her rush his back from the corner of his eye. His eyes widened as he saw her close the distance between them in an instant, and just as she threw the elbow muttered, "God damnit."

The elbow strike Sam square in the small of the back, and make him stumble forward. He'll fall into a forward roll into the hall way, and throw a blind roundhouse kick when he rises.

Alai1231

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon May 19, 2008 1:37 am

Kelli moved forwards on her opponent just as Sam swung his foot up and back, catching her with a glancing blow to the side of her face.

"Ugh!" she let out, her approach repelled as she stumbled a couple of steps backwards, her hands covering her face and successfully covering her naked breasts a little

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alai1231 Mon May 19, 2008 7:09 am

Sam felt his foot connect with something, and looked up to see Kelli holding the side of her face, "He lunges forward, and looks like he's about to throw a punch.

At the last second his hand will open up to a claw, grab her forehead, squeeze as hard as he can, while simultaneously kicking her legs out from under her.

Alai1231

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed May 21, 2008 12:10 am

Kelli head snapped back as Sam grabbed her by the forehead, but she soon brought her hands up around his wrist.. She will twist his arm sharply, trying to make him let go while simultaneously kick her leg out between his thighs for a low blow before he could sweep her legs... Naked breasts pushing into his shoulder snuggly

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Sam Walker vs Kelli & Nurse Nina (no contest) Empty Re: Sam Walker vs Kelli & Nurse Nina (no contest)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next