by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

» First Taste of Loving: Willow and Maya's First Date
by Kookio Today at 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kaihua Vs Wild- Long lost Rivals.

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kaihua Vs Wild- Long lost Rivals. Empty Kaihua Vs Wild- Long lost Rivals.

Post by Tarantulust Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:13 pm

Match Type: Standard
Victory Conditions: Pinfall, submission, or Knockout!
--

Kaihua lingered inside his cell, lonely and bored out of his mind as he tried passing the time by sharpening his claws on the walls. The room was big, cold, and extraordinarily empty. The only guards were two large, enchanted doors that were bewitched to only open with the correct key. Nothing could break those doors, and no thief in the world could pick them. Why need any guards with security like that? But Kaihua wished there was at least someone else here, if only to know he wasn’t alone in this place.

The young white tiger found himself trapped in this place after apparently breaking some fancy and expensive security device that cost quite a bit of money. More than a former slave could ever dream of having in their lifetime. But rather than be thrown in prison or some bottomless dungeon, the lady in purple and black said that Kaihua could work it off fighting in the building he had broken into. Some fighting place, one with all sorts of creatures and animals. Kaihua didn’t really understand, but the lady said that he could fight his rival there! Kaihua had tracked his long lost enemy all the way to Tsubar, looking to get back at them for a humiliating defeat so many years ago. The purple lady promised he would get his fight, but so far he had been pitted against enemies he’d never seen before! The scent of his rival lingered in the halls, and even on the purple lady herself, so he knew they were here! They were just held out of sight, just beyond reach!

Kaihua growled in frustration, slashing deep cuts into the walls as his anger began to boil over! He had traveled so far, gone through so much to get his revenge, and now he was stuck at the finish line!

“Hate Purple Lady! Give Rival already! Not like playing games!”

Kaihua Vs Wild- Long lost Rivals. COa7lC4
“Hate is a strong word, y’know~”

A cold chill ran up Kaihua’s spin as he spun around, only to find the Purple lady standing just outside his cell. Her bright yellow eyes were like lights in the dim room. Staring directly at him without even a shred of hesitation. Kaihua’s ears flicked, and his sapphire blue eyes looked at the doors behind her. They were still locked up tight! They hadn’t moved at all since he last looked. So what was she doing here?! He knew the smile on her face was bad news. Kaihua had only seen the lady in purple twice. Once when he was first locked up, and the next when he was beaten by his last opponent. Both times the lady in purple smiled like this, and so he backed up to the wall in his cage, baring his fangs and arching his back.

“YOU! You promised Rival! You said I fight and win, I go free! Last fight NOT RIVAL!!!”

The lady in purple’s smile didn’t budge. If anything, it frew wider as she leaned on her decorative cane. Kaihua’s negative attitude didn’t seem to bother her in the least as she waited for the white tiger to calm down and let it all out. She hated repeating herself, so once Kaihua seemed like he was listening, she spoke with that cheerful tone she used when addressing the audience.

“Well, of course not! I can’t have your big rivalry be televised on your debut! I need to put you two out into the open to get the audience to somewhat like you.” She muttered as she checked her nails. “A heated rivalry like yours doesn’t come around too often, and I’m not dumb enough to shoot it off like a starter pistol. Better to save it for something a bit more flashy.”

“NOT WANT FLASHY! WANT DONE!”

“Yes, yes…” The purple lady said, waving Kaihua’s anger off like a bad smell, “I’m sure you do. What with our little deal I bet you’re stewing all over this place.”

The lady in purple didn’t even look around the cell. She knew what sort of place it was. She designed it, after all.

“But, you’re in luck. Quite a bit of luck actually! I’m giving you what you want~”

Kaihua blinked…but kept his back arched, not ready to believe this woman would give him what he wanted so easily. The purple lady must have noticed his apprehension but shrugged it off, her smile devolving into a bored frown.

“The main fight I had planned tonight had to be canceled. Apparently, the SRW cafeteria food didn’t agree with the fighter’s unique digestion track and so they both had to call out. That leaves me with a big fat open time slot in tonight's show, which I won’t stand for. But I have you, stewing alone down here. So why not make the best of a bad situation?”

The Purple Lady’s eyes flashed on him again. She looked at Kaihua the same way his previous owners did. Like a tool more so than an individual. He didn’t like those eyes, but they were giving him a chance to finally face his rival once again! He wouldn’t pass this up. He knew if he denied her, she would hold this fight over him forever! His heart was beating fast, everything was so unexpected!...

Kaihua nodded, agreeing to the fight.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Kaihua Vs Wild- Long lost Rivals. Empty Re: Kaihua Vs Wild- Long lost Rivals.

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:30 am

After an interesting, if short, debut match where Wild had met a powerful, friendly female, a fellow cat type creature, and had defeated her in a hentai match, Wild had gone back to her rather...comfortable life backstage. As a Warden for Sovereign Realm, she was in effect a part of the, as Eros had put it, "Law and Order" of the city of Tsubar.

Mostly, that just meant sometimes her fellow Wardens needed her extra strength in apprehending or transporting a captured criminal, though that wasn't often. It should, in theory, have also meant paperwork, but the perk to being "Ero's favorite" as she had heard other Wardens call her, was that she could ignore those duties, and someone else, usually a put upon intern named Kyle, would be forced to do it instead, to his displeasure.

Today though, Ero's announced she had booked Wild for a "very special" match, getting a raised eyebrow from the fighting feline. While she had agreed she'd wrestle for the Sovereign Realm league, as well as serve as a Warden in order to free herself of the legal debt Ero's claimed shed owed, she wasn't entirely sure what the strange other cat woman's overall intentions towards her were, so her senses told her to be wary for now.

Still, a match was a match, and Wild was now standing at the entrance to the Sovereign Reign's arena, held as it was within the limbs of the Great Tree of Tsubar, over looking the city beneath it, the strong limbs and magic keeping the stands up. Wild adjusted her gauntlets, looking over her outfit. The tube top and thong bottoms did...basically nothing to cover up her body, but after so many years of being gawked at, she didn't really have much modesty left to worry about, and enjoyed the feeling of cool air and warm sun on her bare fur anyway.

Wild's gear:

So, once given the go ahead, she made her way to the ring, noticing it was empty, as she got in and moved to her corner, quietly and without fanfare, while she waited for her opponent to come out. Given how excited Eros had been, this opponent had to be someone special, didn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:31 am

Eros may have had her own goals in mind, and the fact that she held such a high position in the SRW made it that much harder to learn about her intentions but it was clear she took her job given to her from the Overseer seriously. She had focused on bringing in an audience for the SRW and even beefed up safety measures from what they were before using the latest technology and spells received from the habitants of other worlds that fell through Gaia’s gates. When Eros had recruited a prisoner like Wild into her ranks as a Warden, many of her staff wondered why. But no one had the courage to question her decision. She was getting results, and sometimes that was all that was needed to shut down a descending thought. Wild was civil, and never went too far with anything. But the simple fact was she had hopped ranks rather drastically, earning the nickname of Eros’s favorite as a way to dismiss her. Most people worked with the beast in silence, and did little to welcome her to the rest of the team. Even as she came to the arena, there was no one in her corner…

No one besides Eros, wishing Wild the best and telling her to enjoy herself.

“I won’t be announcing this match,” Eros sighed sadly, “It seems I have to attend a meeting that apparently requires my attendance. But, I made sure to give you an interesting opponent~ Make sure to put on a show, but remember that this isn’t like before. You can have a bit of fun here too~”

With that, the Bakeneko vanished from Wild’s side just as the doors opened to the ring. A silent acknowledgment that it was time for her to enter and face her mysterious foe.

The young albino tiger felt a bit nervous. The woman in purple had told him he was finally going to face his rival today, but he knew better than to trust someone like that. He had come halfway through Gaia trying to find this person from so many years back, that the idea they were just going to be handed over was practically an impossibility to him. But the trail ended with the woman in purple. She either knew where his rival was, or where they went, which means he had to play ball for the moment. He already was having a tough time with his matches here at the SRW, but he knew he could persevere through everything the purple woman threw at him if it meant he got his revenge!

Spoiler:
Even the humiliation of the outfit the purple lady threw him into.

It was his turn to enter the ring. He stepped out into the sun to notice how this match was much quieter than the first one. In fact, it sounded like there was hardly anyone here! Kaihua noticed his opponent in the ring, but besides that, there really wasn’t all that many people in the stands. It confused him. The lady in purple always wanted a loud arena, so why were there so few noise makers? It got the tiger curious, but upon seeing his opponent, he knew that curiosity would have to be set aside.

His opponent was a tiger, much like him. Though, she was clearly female by the looks of her. Maybe the purple woman dressed her too, but Kaihua’s opponent was sort of big, with some rather impressive muscles. Kaihua figured she must be a similar species to himself, but different judging by the appearance and size difference. Although, giving the outfit a second look, it did seem slightly familiar…did everyone wear that here?

Big foe. Purple lady promised rival…not seem like rival!

Kaihua would climb into the ring, but rather than go to his corner as his opponent did, he instead went to the center of the ring. If this tiger was like him, then there was no need to be rude. At least, not yet.

“I…am…Kaihua! Purple lady promised rival, but lie. She lie to you? Whats name?”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:13 am

Ero's words that Wild could have "fun" in this place filled Wild's head. She had been confused at first when she had been told that, but her debut match against that cute catgirl...the hentai match where Wild had pinned her down, toyed with her opponents body, then finished her off with her tail...had been rather...enjoyable. Far more than the brutal and painful pit fights she had been trapped doing for so long.

Eros had been right. There really was fun to be had here, and Wild was curious if she could expect something similar from her new opponent, blinking in confusion as he entered the ring. He was a younger tiger, no longer a kit, but clearly still young, his white tail swishing behind him as he entered the ring...clad in a rather...odd outfit that showed a lot of flesh. Though given Wild herself barely ever wore clothing, even on Warden duty, she was hardly one to talk.

Her opponent spoke...kinda. While Wild herself had not yet mastered speaking and language, she was still more coherent than this young male seemed to be, spouting off about his...rival? Was he expecting a different opponent? Was Ero's expecting her to know him?

"Kaihua" he said was his name...that...didn't seem to ring a bell?

"My name, young cat, is Wild. What is this about a rival? Eros...the uh...purple lady...didn't tell me anything about that." She said, trying to figure out what the attractive young male was speaking of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:05 am

Kaihua figured the other cat wouldn’t know. It would have been strange if she did. From Kaihua’s point of view, the lady in purple seemed to run this entire place on her own whims, the white tiger completely ignorant to the happenings of the SRW or the Overseer above. Each of his opponents seemed either aas confused as he was or just as happy to fight as the lady in purple was to make them fight. Kaihua only wanted to fight his long lost rival that had humiliated him long ago. Thinking about it again got him all riled up, his tail puffing up and twitching to show his aggression. The small tiger’s ears went flat on his head, but Kaihua let out an annoyed sigh.

“I come here. New land! Before, Kaihua was slave. Pet to many owners, friend to none! They made Kaihua fight! Say I do good, I eat good. Fights not too brutal, but tough. Then face Rival. Rival humiliated me! Made me sp-”

Suddenly, Kaihua’s face turned as bright red as a tomato! His bright blue eyes darted towards the ground, the tiger trying to hide his face.

“W…won’t say. But want back! Purple Lady say I fight rival today...but she liar! Want to get back at Rival, and Purple Lady know who is!”

Kaihua must have realized that complaining about it wasn’t going to get him anywhere. Instead, he looked Wild up and down. His bright blue eyes were like sapphires as they trailed up and down WIld’s form.

Hmph! At least very pretty. More so than others.”

Kaihua would get closer to her, more out of curiosity than anything else. He would be so distracted that when the bell rang for the fight to start, he noticeably flinched, his pupils going big with surprise!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:37 am

Wild watched as the young male cat/human hybrid complained about his life as a slave, and how he had a special rival who had humiliated him, in his rather...limited way of speaking.

She let out a heavy sigh. She knew his pain all to well actually. Her own past had seen her fight many, many, many other slaves, and she had noticed how several of the slaves she saw more often than others seemed to have these...what was the word..."rivals", which she understood to mean...not enemies but...people they wanted to fight more and...how would Ero's put it..."test themselves against." yes, that was something she'd say.

In truth, Wild never cared for the idea of a "rival" nor ever considered she had one, as she came to loath the fights and the pain she was forced to inflict and have inflicted on her. Still, she could...damn what was the word...sym...sym...pa...thighs? Strange word. She could understand his pain, at least.

"I see...I know what slavery is like myself...Kai...hua."
She said in response, saying his name slowly to help with her understanding of how to pronounce it. "I was a slave myself for many years, forced to fight against others. While we may be fighting now in this place...I am happy for us both, that we are no longer anyone's slave."

She said, offering the white cat-boy an earnest smile...only for it to falter as his immediate reply was to comment on how pretty she was, getting a blush out of her. Indeed, the white cat seemed so focused on her body that when the bell rang, he actually jumped in surprise!

"You are...I think the word is..."cute" yourself." she said, before getting her arms up, eager to see what the oddly dressed young cat would do first!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:39 am

Kaihua’s surprise came at the amusement of the audience. The young tiger was clearly not used to the more professional side of fighting just yet with the bells, referees, commentators, and general safety. Most combat he knew was vicious and crude. Yet he knew violating the rules here still came with punishments. No food, yelling, and rough beds awaited any bad behavior. More time in a cage just to wait for a rival that seemed forever hidden. Kaihua hated it all, yet he knew his rival had to be here! He could smell them! In this very arena! Their scent was all over the place, they had fought here before! He was so close it drove him crazy, but patience was the key! He didn't know if he could trust anyone, but he would find his rival. At least…eventually.

Kaihua’s blue eyes spied the blush on his opponents cheeks as she returned his compliment. He realized she spoke much better than he did. Strangely, he could understand her complete speech, but could not replicate it. His slightly feral mindset and lack of attention span made him forget and remember words seemingly at random. However, the intention to fight was universal, and with her raising her hands it was clear the match would have to be underway.

Normally, Wild would have a total advantage. She was bigger, and had more experience than the younger male. However, Kaihua opted to lock up with Wild to test one another's strength, to which Wild would be surprised to find that a powerful, near unrelenting force awaited her! Kaihua was strong! So much so that Wild might have been pushed back a step.

“You not slave, Kaihua is. Purple woman mean! Lock up! Want just rival, but make me fight Moo Moo! Make battle you, not rival! Want rival! Want-”

Kaihua paused. His form nearly froze as he began sniffing the air, still tight in the lockup. He was close to Wild now, his nose sniffing her as his pupils shrank into predatory slits.

“YOU!”

The once civil tiger boy suddenly growled in rage as his strength seemed to nearly double! His lips pulled back to reveal his fangs as he looked like a beast gone mad!

“FINALLY FOUND YOU! PAY BACK!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:29 pm

Wild had to admit to being taken by surprise as she locked up with the cute male opponent. Considering he was younger, and she was bigger, she had expected she'd have more of an advantage over him in terms of power.

But to her absolute surprise, Kaihua would show he was more than he appeared, and packed more strength than she would have thought. Not quite strong enough to overpower her, she considered, but enough that she had to actually take a step back, re-plant her foot and adjust her stance for balance to prevent him from pushing her back further...

That's when things got...weird...

Kaihua sniffed around, and suddenly his eyes went wide as his pupils shrank, and he suddenly pushed MUCH harder against her, actually driving the bigger tiger back a few steps while loudly proclaiming her to be the rival he was waiting for!

"W-What!? What are you talking about? I've never met you till now!"

Wild yelled back, confused and put off by the accusation, not sure what the heck the young fellow feline was talking about, as she planted her feet again and pushed hard back against him, trying to force him back and stop his forward push.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:30 am

There were quite a few things going through Kaihua’s mind at the moment. Flashes of what his rival had put him through all those years ago, the surprise in finally meeting them after so long, and the excitement at the chance of finally avenging himself of the humiliation he had once endured. Really, it was quite a lot for someone still considerably young to be going through. Considering the life he endured as a slave and his poor education, he really could only express himself through sheer force, which came in the form of pushing Wild to her absolute limits. The taller tigress seemed shocked! Surprised at Kaihua’s proclamation that she was the rival and vehemently denying such a thing. Kaihua gave a subtle sniff once more, and that scent was unmistakable!

“Is you! Said slave! Rival was slave many years far! Same scent! Can’t not-remember scent! Stuck in nose!”

Kaihua continued to push against Wild, baring his fangs as his ears remained pulled back in anger.

“You not-remember, but Kaihua remember! We fight long year ago! Mean owner, meaner place!” He hissed, flashes of memories burning in his eyes as he continued to push against Wild, seeing her without looking at her as he reenacted that day.

“Told to fight! Rival step out…beat Kaihua! Humiliate him! Master angry, hurt! Pride ruined, Kaihua broken. Beat rival, get pride back! Fixed!”

His face was bright red now, but it was clearly not from anger. Was he…embarrassed? He must have been thinking about the humiliation process. His blue eyes looked away as Wild’s own strength began to slow him down. He opened his mouth, and shyly stuttered…

“T…this time, your seed be on wall…”

At that moment, everyone outside of the arena had the exact same thought, all in unison.

Was he just stupid?

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:01 am

...Well...that was certainly an unexpected sentence.

While most in the crowd pondered Kaihua's meaning, Wild's body suddenly stiffened up, her eyes going wide as those words, "your seed on the wall" rocked her brain, finally unclogging her memory.

It had been a long time ago. Years. Long before meeting Ero's and earning her freedom. She had fought a young white tiger rookie in one of many underground fight pits, where masters pitted slave fighters against each other. This tiger boy, while cute and certainly quick...was still a young rookie, new to the fighting league, and out of his depth against Wild, who, back then, was a younger, slimmer, less muscular, but no less dangerous, fighter, and a far colder fighter, more than willing to show her dominance through beating or humiliating weaker fighters.

That cute white tiger boy she fought, she had dominated him, tossed him around, beat him into the ground...and then...used her tail to get him off, more than once, his seed spraying onto the wall while he whimpered underneath her.

That was...Kaihua? Had to be, given his apparent grudge against her...and he looked like the right age...this was...unexpected. Kaihua hadn't been the first opponent she had used sex to humiliate and defeat, nor was he the last...but this WAS the first time since she had become free that someone from her past as a slave fighter had come back to haunt her...and it was a very...concerning feeling.

One she had no time to dwell on however, as in her shock at realizing she WAS Kaihua's "rival", she had stopped pushing, allowing the white tiger to drive her back with his own pushes, until the bikini clad tigress had her back against the ropes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next