by killcarrion Today at 11:16 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by killcarrion Today at 11:15 pm

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by killcarrion Today at 11:12 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kaihua Vs Wild- Long lost Rivals.

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Kaihua Vs Wild- Long lost Rivals. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kaihua Vs Wild- Long lost Rivals.

Post by Tarantulust Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:04 am

The world seemed to melt away as Kaihua went at Wild with a mixture of pride and genuine lust. Her body was large, and it felt as though there was so much to cover. But the white tiger had figured he had his prey pinned down for at least a good while. The punishment she endured had made her docile, and now it was time for the fun part of his revenge against his rival. His paw caressed her chest, his fangs nibbled her strong shoulder, and his tail brushed against her sensitive sex as the bigger tigress gently moaned and panted in heat. Blood was pumping through his veins, and soon he was hungry for something more! With one last squeeze of her breast, Kaihua would sit up just above the Tigress, and make a show for her.

His tail slipped away from the inside of her thong, and seemed to move up beside him. The tip of that white, furry tail seemed a bit damp from teasing Wild. But Kaihua didn’t seem to mind, as his maw filled with sharp teeth opened wide and he began to gently lick the tip of his tail. He purred, gently and soft enough for only Wild to hear. After only a few seconds, Kaihua began sucking the tip of his own tail, but only long enough for it to become moist. His bright blue eyes would flash down towards Wild after that, a sly but somewhat affectionate smile on his lips.

Leaning down once again, Wild would kiss Wild directly on the lips! His rough tongue slipped through her soft maw with ease as he kissed the Tigress with vigor and desire! It was as if the Tiger had double the energy he had before, and that became nowhere more apparent then when his now wet tail once again slipped into Wild’s tight thong. Without preparation or any further teasing, Kaihua’s tail entered Wild! At first it was gentle, like his kiss…but both rapidly evolved into a primal rhythm, his tail pumping into her further and harder with each stroke. His paws pressed down on her wrists while his legs hugged Wild’s waist! Each kiss seemed to last longer with every succession, but no less passionate than one might think a first kiss with a lover might be.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Kaihua Vs Wild- Long lost Rivals. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kaihua Vs Wild- Long lost Rivals.

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat May 04, 2024 7:00 pm

Wild was still reeling from that powerful spinebuster, only just coming to terms with the knowledge that the skinny little nothing tiger she had so easily humiliated and made cum in a pit fight during her days as a slave was back in front of her, stronger than ever, and dealing with her ever-growing pleasure as his tail continued to rub inside of her thong, getting the tigress wet under her garment, and making her moan for him.

When he finally moved his tail away, she panted and gasped, trying to clear her head and get a better look at the white tiger above her. The muscles on his arms, the firm, but lean body, the way he licked his tail of her pre-cum...it was all just...incredibly arousing for her, her pussy damp after his stimulations, and only was going to get damper, as he tighted his grip on her body, holding the bigger tiger in place while bringing his lips down to press against her own, getting a soft "Mmmm" out of her as his tongue forced its way into her mouth made her moan.

How he had done it, gone from whimp to hunk, was a question she'd have to ask later, for now she'd have to focus, try to get over her hormones and take the fight back to-

"MFMFMM!"

Wild's eyes widened, and she let out a muffled cry as Kaihua went back on the erotic attack, his tail, this time, plunging its way into her depths and entering her pussy fully, the soft fur making her shiver as he pleasured her inner walls, and began to thrust his tail in and out of her, slowly at first, but soon building up a steady rythym that had her fur standing on edge and her body jostling with each thrust, the trapped tigress unable...or perhaps unwilling...to throw him off of her body as he dominated her!

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3