by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Long lost sister

2 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Long lost sister - Page 3 Empty Re: Long lost sister

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:42 am

Lucy shook her head a bit as she heard what Cerbera said about it all, she didn't know what it was like and Cerbera knew that. For most of Lucy's life she didn't have a family and she couldn't believe that Cerbera was saying what she did. It was something that caused Lucy to grit her teeth and glare at Cerbera for a little while before she would turn around and shake her head quite a bit.

Lucy would hear what Cerbera said and she liked it all up to the point when Cerbera said sleep with her, it was something that caused Lucy to blush and turn around to Cerbera quickly. " W-what ?! S-sleep ?" Lucy let out as she blushed deeply and looked on at Cerbera with an innocent look.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:52 pm

Though it probably wasn't the way Lucy reacted to it, Cerbera was blinking just as innocently. " Yeah, I think it would do us both better if we just fall asleep against eachother, right? " Sure Cerbera was still blushing at the entire idea, but she after thinking about it, maybe she really did do something stupid like abandoning her friends just for the sake of revenge, especially leaving Lucy by herself. Though she was relieved to know that Sindel had been with the girl, deep down inside.. It should have been her, so she bowed to Lucy. " I'm sorry.. Revenge is a stupid thing to go after.. Especially when the person who was wounded had the capabilities to exact it.. I pretty much not only did Zera's job.. But left the one I loved behind... "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:19 pm

Lucy would shake her head a bit and was quite flustered still with a blush on her face, but what Lucy heard then was something that got her quite eased in " Oh...well that's..yeah we should I guess." Lucy said as she looked on at at Cerbera, she waited and listened to what her sworn sister was saying and she heard what she said, it was all true but still it was way too late for the girl to figure. " You still did, and I was quite lonely for those months...You'll have to work that up." Lucy said as she would move up to Cerbera and hug the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:23 pm

Cerbera would press into Lucy and hug her in return, nuzzling the side of Lucy's head and whispers softly in it. " I'll do that.. I won't make the same mistake twice, I promise that here and now. " She would hug Lucy a bit tighter, make sure the girl couldn't leave just yet. She closed her own eyes and just relaxed against Lucy, she had many other things to say but she didn't want to ruin the moment, they can wait till later.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:59 pm

Lucy would hug Cerbera tightly and keep them in the hug as would wait for Cerbera to ease her hold and then let go a bit of her. Lucy would pull out and then move around in the locker room for a little while. " You know, I am hungry. Can we go eat some fast food or something ?" Lucy asked as she looked up at Cerbera and would pat the girl's head a bit. " Like...now ? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:11 pm

" Hmm. Sure.. Where do you like to eat the most? " She would ask after she had released the hug and watched Lucy move away, doing one last stretch and then checked up on her own clothes, seeing that she was ready to go with Lucy and headed for her locker to open it and take out her wallet, checking to see how much she had and luckily had enough for an entire party. " Alright. Let's go out, darling. " She teased Lucy as she closed the locker.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:55 pm

" Some fast food, burgers or something... I know you like that. Is that why you're breasts have grown ?" Lucy asked as she looked down on Cerbera's breasts and then smiled a bit at her sworn sister and then shook her head a bit as she then heard what else Cerbera said which caused her to blush a bit as she looked on at Cerbera for a few seconds blinking a bit as she watched the girl a bit. " Calm yourself Tiny. You should know better than to think you're superior in anyway."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:04 pm

" Hmm? " She looked down at her breasts, indeed they had quite a growth and since she had been working out less and eating more, she definitely had seen it. She took a hold of her breasts a bounced them a bit, it was obviously a taunt to Lucy. " Mmm? Am I not? " She stuck her tongue out at Lucy. shoving her wallet into the pocket of her coat and crossed her arms against her chest. " Are you ready to go? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:40 am

Lucy would grit her teeth a bit as she looked on at Cerbera's breasts as she bounced them a bit, Lucy would take a hold of her own and push them up a bit, " Only now have you gotten breasts and that was at the expense of you're former lack luster skill, now you lost to me in just a few seconds." Lucy said with a grin, " So no, you are not weakling." Lucy said jokingly to Cerbera as she would start to walk out of the locker room, " Yeah, let's go."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:43 pm

" Whatever you say, LITTLE sis. " She would still aim to tease Lucy as she started to walk after Lucy, thinking about the places she could take Lucy too and knowing one that had the answer for both of them. " Hey, I know a great arcade nearby that serves very cheap yet very delicious food, how about it? " She would ask while remaining behind Lucy, it seemed that Cerbera felt alot more at ease now, maybe it was because she was reunited with Lucy again, though still feeling guilty for just leaving her like that, in her own mind it felt like it was the right thing to do back then.

Last edited by 131 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content