Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other.

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other. - Page 6 Empty Re: Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other.

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:28 am

Eladra smiled a bit as the girl seemed to know what she was saying but it wasn't getting all the way through to her. So Eladra smiled and spoke again, " Would the little lamb want you to be worried about her ?" Eladra asked as she tried to keep cheering the girl up as best as she could.

" Good, I wouldn't want to force you to be with me if I scared you or anything. I'm not that bad am I ? I mean Deirdre said you were scared I mean." Eladra said as she would shake her head a little and then nod her head at the girl.

When they were out and she said she'd follow Spectre off towards her room she heard how the girl was kinda giddy and cheerful as Eladra would follow Specter and walk after the girl.

After the walk they came towards the room that was Specters and with that she would walk in as Spectre told her to come in, she would look around when she was inside and would then say to the girl. " It's nice. You don't seem to have a lot of stuff to move though ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other. - Page 6 Empty Re: Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:50 am

D.D. would shake her head a bit at Eladra's words, a faint smile appeared on her face. It's kind of weird that the girl referred to her violent other self as a "little lamb", but the albino kind of think it's cute.

"No, I guess she wouldn't want it..." D.D. said to Eladra. "A-ah..? That was during the match... but it's fine now, really..." she would say shyly slightly blushing, kinda embarrassed that her other self would actually tell Eladra that she was afraid.

Once Eladra stepped inside her room, the albino would follow, before closing the door behind her quietly. She walked past the black haired girl to head to the bedroom when she heard Eladra's words. The albino would stop before she turned her head to look at Eladra.

"Ah, yeah, I used to move around a lot before... so I only bring what I need most of the time..."

The pale girl would smile at Eladra before she slipped into her bedroom to gather her stuffs, and changed her clothes while she's at it. Her bedroom's door was slightly opened, so Eladra might heard a few noises as the albino went through her stuffs and packed them into her luggage, and a soft humming sound of the girl alongside it. A couple of minutes later, D.D would come out from her room carrying her luggage with her with a smile on her face. She was wearing a red jacket on top of a white dress that reached slightly below her pale knees, along with a pair of white shoes.

"Um, I'm ready. Shall we go now?" she would ask with an expression that resembled an excited kid whom about to go in a field trip or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:26 am

Eladra watched as Deidre told her that she used to move around a lot and with that Eladra would place a hand on Dee's head and pat it gently as she would say " You won't have to anymore, I hope~" Eladra said with a kind smile that was kinda of unusual for her as she would then let the girl go off and change her clothes and pack them, as she did so the Omega dragon would rock back and forth a bit as she stood on her tippy toes and listened to what Dee said and did during her clothes packing and such.

When the girl came out and told the dark haired beauty that she was ready to go the Omega dragon would smile and then open the door for the girl, " In that case, let's go Dee." Eladra said as she would let Dee leave first and she would follow behind the girl, walking behind her as they would make their way down towards the parking lot.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:39 am

The albino nodded at Eladra's words with a smile and she would start walking towards the door. She would glance over her room for the last time before finally walked out. D.D. would quietly go to the parking lot with Eladra following behind her. She wasn't really sure what to talk about with the black haired girl, so she'd choose not to speak unless Eladra would talk to her. Her mind was filled with a couple of thoughts as she walked.

She was thinking about her other self, and kinda wondering what kind of experience living with the Omega Dragon would be. It's her first time living with someone else and she felt a little nervous about it. When she reached the parking lot, she would stop and turn to Eladra, looking at the girl with a faint smile and slightly nervous look.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:35 pm

When the two of them had walked all the way over towards the parking lot in a quite and kind of awkward situation that had almost become somewhat uncomfortable for the two of them. Eladra looked over at Spectre as the white haired girl had that faint smile on her and Eladra smiled back at the girl. " Well, our ride should be here any moment." Eladra said as she would looked around for a little while until she saw a black Lexus drive up towards them.

A man dressed in a black suit with an loosely buttoned white shirt would step out and open the door for the the girls and offer to put Dee's bags into the trunk. Eladra would then motion for Dee to join her into the car as she would take a seat in the back and hope that Dee would join here there.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:50 pm

Dee watched as the ride that Eladra mentioned arrived in front of them in awe. She would gave her bag to the man in black suit before she would join Eladra in the back seat, looking like an astonished child. It seemed that the girl was pretty rich from the look of it, as the albino never met anyone who ride in a car like this before. She couldn't help but feeling a little nervous as she glanced around the inside of the car before her eyes would met with Eladra's.

"Ah, um... nice car..." Dee would say, smiling nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:08 pm

Eladra looked on at Dee as she watched the girl as they both looked on at each other, and when she heard what Dee had to say the Omega Dragon would shake her head a bit and say " It's not mine. But yeah it's nice." Eladra said with a little smile as she then leaned up towards Dee and smiled at the girl. " There is a lot that I have, that isn't mine. Maybe that could be the same for you Dee." Eladra said as she would then lean back and roll her head a bit.

" In any case, it won't be long before we arrive. So just sit back and relax."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:40 pm

"Ah, I see..." Dee would say as she heard Eladra's words, stating that the car wasn't hers. "I only own a few things... but they're mine..." she would say with a faint smile.

Even if the black haired girl told her to sit back relax, the albino couldn't really do that. She would look at the window for almost the whole ride, watching the scenery around her like an excited little kid who's never been in a car before. Dee wasn't really the type who like to travel around the town, as she was never been comfortable in a crowds. Seeing the scenes throughout a window car was somehow gave her a sense of comfort as she felt a little... protected. As she continued to look at the passing scenes, the albino would softly hum a [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6RO7Tp_grM:312xqxra]tune[/url:312xqxra] she once knew from her wandering days. She made sure that her voice was low enough so Eladra wouldn't really be able to hear what she's humming unless she lean closer, as she didn't want to make too much noise inside the car. Even if she liked to sing when she's by herself, Dee was never confident about doing it in front of other people.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:00 am

Eladra looked on at Dee as she spoke to the girl and tried to put some kind of philosophical meaning to what she was saying but it seemed to fall short on the Albino girl and Eladra would attempt to speak a bit clearer to Dee now. " Not what I meant. But I suppose you do, but what I meant was that you have skill and talent that is not entirely yours and you got other things that isn't all yours as well don't you ? " Eladra said as she would then lean back and relax as they were driven around through the scenery of Tokyo.

Eladra didn't exactly have to lean in much closer to hear what Specter was humming, the Omega dragon had good ears and well trained once at that. She started to hum along a bit for a few seconds before she would turn to Dee and say " That's a lovely tune Dee. What is it from ? " Eladra said as she looked on at the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:08 am

"Ah.. I see..." The albino said, looking at Eladra as she heard her explanation, and nodded a little.

It's true that with her other self and her being together in one body, there were things that were shared and split among them, leading to what Eladra just said. She was just never think of it in that way. As she hummed to herself, Dee was startled a bit by Eladra's words and she would turn and smile shyly at the girl, realizing that Eladra heard her humming.

"It's from a movie I watched in the past..." she would say softly. "The song is called... I'm Dreaming of Home."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next