by Yori Yesterday at 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other.

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other. - Page 10 Empty Re: Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:21 am

"Eh.. well... I don't have that many clothes so..." Dee would say with a shy smile. "Should I change or something...?"

The albino looked at the mirror in her room and now that she thought about it, Lucy might have been right with her clothes being a bit fancy. She didn't think much about it when she was packing her things back then.

"Ah, um... we're going eating!" she would say cheerfully. "I think Eladra said sushi..."

Back to top Go down

Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other. - Page 10 Empty Re: Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other.

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:08 pm

" Nonononono! It looks good...I guess....eh..." Lucy soon clammed up as she got kinda embarrassed and stopped talking and did nothing but listen to the girl as spoke and watched her, but she did keep her distance a bit for a little while.

She soon shook her head a little and moved up to Dee, patting the girl on her back a few times as she looked at herself in the mirror. " Well then, let's find Elly and go eat." Lucy said with a happy smile as she really loved sushi and knew where she would take them, if Eladra and Dee allowed her to take them where she wanted to go and eat Sushi.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:13 am

Lucy's reaction startled the albino a little, but she would only smile at her. Living here would be interesting from the look of it, and she was kind of wondering who else lived in this house. Dee would follow the red haired girl to find Eladra afterwards. The girl mentioning her as "Elly" did made Dee's eyes blinked once. They seemed to be close. Siblings?

"Alright, let's go!" she would say cheerfully. "So like, are you Eladra's sister?" she would ask as they're going to look for Eladra.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:18 am

Lucy started to walk out of the room and headed off to find Eladra, thinking that the girl would be in her room but as she walked down the hallway she heard Dee talk to her, she would shake her head a little bit before she would look back at Dee for a few seconds, stopping in her tracks as she would then nod her head to the girl.

" Yeah, she's my older sister. Hard to guess ?" Lucy asked as she would then start walking again and would keep walking up till she came to Eladra's room.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:31 am

"Aah, I see," Dee replied as she put her index finger on her pale chin. "Well... you two look a bit different..."

The albino would continue walk along with Lucy all the way to Eladra's room, occasionally looking around the house, still astonished with how grand it was. She was wondering how she's going to live in such a big house. Hopefully she wouldn't get lost a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Lucy would turn around and look on at Dee as she said they look different, she would look on at the girl, staring her in the eyes for a little while before she would shake her head. " I said we were sisters! SISTERS! Not twins!" Lucy said as she looked rather upset about the fact that she said they didn't look like each other, almost as if she was looking way to deeply into the fact that there was quite a look difference between her and Eladra, as Eladra had style and a shapely body, was taller and had wonderful raven black hair, whilst she had red hair was short and wasn't as...shapely as her sister.

Lucy would then move on to keep going as she were almost close to Eladra's room and she just wanted Eladra to explain a few things and then let them go off to eat Sushi.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:01 am

Dee blinked her eyes as she heard Lucy's reply and she jumped back a bit. Why it seemed that her words made the red haired girl upset? She couldn't help but feel bad now. It wasn't her intention to imply that Lucy should look like Eladra or anything.

"Sorry..." the albino said softly, lowering her head a little. "I didn't mean it like that..."

She would keep following Lucy quietly, like a child who had just getting some scolding.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:30 pm

Lucy wasn't too happy that her reaction seemed to have hurt Dee's feelings in a sense and during their entire walk towards Eladra's room Lucy was contemplating whether she should apologize to Dee or if she should let it go.

One side won out after a little while as she would turn around and point at Dee, she turned around so quickly that Dee might have ended up walking into Lucy's finger, " Now listen, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. But don't think that Eladra isn't my sister. We don't have to look a like from that, besides. Sisterhood is about more than looks or blood." Lucy said as she would then turn around in time to see Eladra step out of her room wearing nothing but a towel around her body.

Her hair dripped water down on the floor as her skin was still glistening a bit from the water. " What are you two doing ? Your making a lot of noise."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:44 pm

Dee was following Lucy with her head slightly down although she wasn't sad or anything, only felt slightly bad that she seemed to offended the red haired girl with her words. It's not like she thought that Lucy had to be similar with Eladra to be sisters. She didn't try to explain her point, though, not wanting to make the girl even more upset from further misunderstandings she might cause. The albino suddenly felt Lucy's finger poked at her chest, just above her breasts which startled her a bit as she looked up.

"Ah, I... didn't think like that," she said softly after she heard the red haired girl's words. "I'm sorry if I had offended you..." she added, bowing her head slightly.

Right after that Eladra came out from her room, with her hair still wet and only covered in towel. Dee's red eyes widened a bit as she was a bit startled with the sight, but she remained calm.

"Ah, Eladra..." was all she said with a rather blank look and slight blush on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:52 pm

Lucy looked rather uncomfortable as Dee bowed before her like that, and apologized right after she had, it felt strange to deal with this girl, just like it had been for Lucy to deal with Alessa for the first time and such. But at least that relationship had grown into a close friendship, maybe this could to....perhaps that was Eladra's intention, she was a schemer after all.

Eladra was out and looked on at the two of them as she wore only a towel that barley covered her quite impressive figure as she looked on at the two. Lucy quickly moved up and said to her sister. " Nothing, we were just talking and such you know, getting acquainted and such." Lucy said as she then looked back at Dee and winked at the girl.

" Hmmm...is that so ? well then I'm gonna get dressed. " Eladra vanished back into her room and put on a pair of white cotton panties, a pair of tight fitting jeans and a black tank top, not bothering with a bra as she simply walked out to the girls and would take them around the shoulder with each arm. " Okay then, let's go get some Sushi."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next