by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other.

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other. - Page 5 Empty Re: Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other.

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:37 am

Eladra would place Deirdre down gently against the bed and with that she would take a step back and then look on as Deirdre would move up for herself and with that she would go to walk towards the door, but when she did she heard a *thump* and she quickly turned around seeing Deirdre down on the floor.

Eladra quickly went down to slap a bit on her face " Wake up ! Hey Deirdre ?!" Eladra shouted out and if that didn't work than Eladra would run to open the door and then shout out to the medics who would come running in towards the room and start to help Deirdre if needed.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other. - Page 5 Empty Re: Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:52 am

Everything went black for the albino as she fell down to the infirmary floor. Her vision was a total blur, and she could barely hear an echoing voice that seemed to call her name. Her heart was beating fast and the throbbing in her head was just getting worse and worse before she would eventually lose consciousness.

Minutes later, the pale girl seemed to regain her consciousness as she would let out a low groan before slowly opening her eyes. She didn't really remember what happened to her. Her expression was blank as she was trying to figure out where she was. There's a pillow on the back on her head. She was in a bed. But whose bed? The ceilings was unfamiliar. It didn't seem like she was in her own room. It didn't seem like she was in the infirmary room either, as she was brought there before and had memorize its scenery. The room's fragrance was different. She was in someone else's room, but whose? Her red eyes would blink once before she would try to get up and take a glance on her surroundings. This was a completely foreign place to the albino, but at the moment she felt nothing. No fear or anything.

"Where... am I...?" she would softly let out.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:24 pm

Eladra looked on at the pale girl for a little while as she would be quite worried about her, wondering that was wrong with her and being forced to look over the medical personal that was tending to her, they seemed to think that she was fine or at least not sure what was wrong...which was sort of a relief and at the same time kinda scary. Eladra waited and waited for a while and then when Deirdre finally seemed to wake up, the little girl's words though....were quite confusing to Eladra.

Eladra looked on and moved in to seat herself beside Deirdre's head to look down on the girl, " You okay La....Deirdre, You alright ?" Eladra said as she almost called the girl lamb again, but she still looked on at the girl's face and would then stare deeply into the girl's eyes, wondering just what had happened to her little lamb.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:39 pm

The albino turned her head when she heard a voice that seemed to call her, and once she saw Eladra, she would tilted her head bacwards a bit before letting out a soft, surprised gasp.

"E..la..dra...?" she would ask, still in her soft voice and with a childlike expression. "Ah..." she would let out as if she just remembered something.

"I am... D.D." the albino would then say without changing her expression. "Or Dee is fine too... but don't wake her up. She needs rest at the moment..." she would added before rising her index finger in front of her lips as she looked at Eladra with a softer expression.

"Where am I...?" she would ask again.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:41 pm

Eladra looked on at the girl as she began to speak, she almost seemed as if she had forgotten about her, but then it all came back to her. She looked on tilting her head a bit as she was starting to wonder just what had happened to the girl, but as she said who she was she would smile and nod a bit at the girl. " Alright D.D, hope she's okay. " Eladra said as she would then look on at Deirdre and with it she would then smile, " I'll be real quiet. " Eladra whispered to the girl.

" Okay, Want to go home now ?" Eladra whispered to Dee as she looked on at the girl and then heard what she asked, " Well...infirmary, but where about to go home soon." as the girl was looking on at her, with that Eladra would step up to her feet and then look down on the girl offering her a hand up.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:05 pm

D.D would look at Eladra before she would smile back at her. Her expression was soft and kind which signify the difference between her and Deirdre. Even if she was a little afraid of Eladra due to what happened during their match, D.D was never the type of person who would hold it against her opponents once the match was over. Especially since her other self seemed to already form a friendship with the Omega Dragon.

"She should be," D.D would say softly. "Thank you for your concern," she added, slightly bowing her head politely.

Hearing Eladra's next words made her eyes blinked once. Then it seemed to come back to her again what just happened between the girl and her other self. The albino would nod a few times as she looked at Eladra with her innocent expression.

"Okay," she would say with a smile. "Ah, I'd need to get my stuff from my room first, though... "

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:46 am

Eladra smiled down on the girl for a little bit as she heard what the girl said, it was a good thing that Deirdre was going to be okay, and with that she would nod to D.D and then smile at the girl. " Will you be okay ?" Eladra said as she would be a bit concerned over the girl. She shook her head a bit and then looked on at he girl for a little while longer, " Of course, one needs to be concerned over ones friends right." Eladra smiled at the girl.

She would then hear what the girl said and she would nod at her, moving to help her up to her feet and then start to lead the girl away and out of the door, " So...what happened with Deirdre ? Why did she like...faint ?" Eladra asked as she looked on at the girl and then looked on at Derdire waiting to hear what the girl would have to say.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:46 am

"I'll be fine too," the albino said before she smiled at Eladra's words. "Of course."

D.D would let Eladra help her up and and lead her to the door before she heard the black haired girl's question. She would stop before looking at her for a while.

"Ah... she just a bit overstressed..." she would say as she looked away, her expression became slightly grim. "It's partly my fault... No, it is my fault. Because I'm not strong enough..."

D.D. couldn't help but to blame herself for what happened. It was because she was too weak that Deirdre had to take over the fighting. Furthermore it was because she was afraid of Eladra at first and refused to come out after their match that made Deirdre had to deal with various things she never deal with before, causing her to be a little overburdened from all that happened.

"A-ah.. but it's fine now," she would say as she tried to cheer herself up and look at Eladra with a faint smile. "I-I'll go to my room first and we can meet somewhere? Or maybe you want to go with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:54 am

Eladra looked on at the girl and then shook her head a bit, " I don't think you did anything wrong, if she'll be okay there is nothing bad that has happened right ?" Eladra said with a smile as she looked on at the girl, she would walk out of the room and keep her eyes locked with Spectere's as she kept listening to the girl.

" I hope you don't blame yourself, and I hope I didn't scare you too much." Eladra said as she would smile at the girl and then lean in a bit closer to her and then nod at the girl. " I'll follow if you want, and I'll make sure you're safe and not alone." Eladra said as she smiled on the girl and then leaned in a bit closer and moved up towards her.

" How about we go right now ? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:39 am

D.D. silently looked at Eladra as the girl tried to comfort the albino with her words. Part of her wanted to agree with what Eladra saying that as long as her other self was alright then she shouldn't really blaming herself. If only it could be that simple. D.D. was always the kind of person who'd feel bad whenever she troubled everyone around her, including the one inside of her. In away, Deirdre was kind of a "family" to her, no matter how weird such thing might be.

"A-ah... no, it's fine now..." she would say with her soft voice as Eladra said that she hoped she didn't scare her too much.

It's true that D.D. thought that the black haired girl was scary because of what happened when she was facing her, but seeing how her other self was able to get along with Eladra afterwards, the albino thought that there should be no reason to fear the girl anymore, not outside the ring at the very least.

"Okay, follow me!" D.D. would say cheerfully and smiled back at Eladra before she would start walking towards the infirmary exit.

After a not so long walk, both of them would arrive in front of the albino's room, inside the AFW dorm. D.D. would unlock the door before she would open it slowly before she would look at Eladra.

"Please come in," she would say politely with a smile.

Inside, Eladra would find a very plain but tidy room. There wasn't a lot of stuffs on the albino's room, apart from the ones which were provided by AFW themselves. It almost looked as if the room wasn't being lived by anyone. Either that or, D.D. just never bothered to decorate her room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next