by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 1 Bot

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Beach Battle: Heather Sunderland vs Karina Rine II

2 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Beach Battle: Heather Sunderland vs Karina Rine II - Page 8 Empty Re: Beach Battle: Heather Sunderland vs Karina Rine II

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:31 am

"Egh..still..." Heather would let out as she blushed a little more from Karina's laughter before the girl would kiss her on her forehead, causing her to squirm around a bit. "Hah...hardly feels like a victory..but..It's on the records" Heather would let out, a little laugh escaping her mouth before she would feel Karina's lick, causing her to let out a little shudder before she would hear Karina's words, watching her rest back on her hands. "Ah....yeah...I do want that..." Heather would say to her, blushing deeply as she averted her eyes.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Beach Battle: Heather Sunderland vs Karina Rine II - Page 8 Empty Re: Beach Battle: Heather Sunderland vs Karina Rine II

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:39 am

Karina snickered, sitting back up straight and crossed her arms against her chest, sitting indian style infront of Heather. " Well.. By the rules of this match, I'm your slave for the night.. That I had completely forgotten. " She brought one arm from the crossed stance and rubbed the back of her head, sighing out frustratingly. " And here I thought I was going to leave with true domination of you. Ah well. " She then gave Heather a teasing grin. " You already look to tired to even do anything tonight. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:00 am

Hearing Karina's words about her being her slave for the night, Heather would blink a couple times, completely forgetting about that rule throughout that fight before she would grin wide. "Ah..is that right?" Heather would let out, watching her give that frustrated sigh before she would claim that she was too tired. "Hah..don't worry about that Karina. Like hell I would pass on having you as my slave." Heather would say, pulling herself to her feet. Her legs would wobble a bit before she would steady them, crossing her arms. "I'll make sure this is the longest night ever for you."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:05 am

It seemed that Heather had quite an amount of vigor left in her, standing up after Heather had done that and twitched, it seemed Heather had quite some plans. " Is that so? " She would ask and press into Heather for a few moments, glaring straight into the girl's eyes. " I doubt you can make that possible, after all, this is the second time I have humiliated you, I doubt you can top it.. " She would then take a step back again to create some distance between the two. Though she wondered if Heather truly had the capability of making it a night for Karina to remember, she couldn't underestimate her since it would be the whole night.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:13 am

"Yeah, you bet." Heater would say, still grinning before Karina would press into her, glaring into her eyes, Heather returning that glare immediately. "Well we'll see won't we? I'll make sure to show you just how wrong you are." She would continue, watching Karina step back again, creating a distance between them. "You got me going. I didn't want it, but you started it all and I'm not holding back tonight." Heather would let out, eyeing the strapon that Karina had discarded. ".....I..don't exactly live alone..but...Im sure I can get privacy in my room..Bring me that strapon, I'll use it later."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:28 am

" Tch.. " She turned to head over to the strap on and pick it back up, then walking back to Heather to hand it over to her. " You seem to really want me, huh. " Karina teased, giving Heather a teasing smirk before she closed the distance between the two and whispered out softly. " Let's see what you go, huh? " She would give Heather a light kiss on the lips before pulling back and laughing softly. " Doesn't matter to me, I can't wait to see if you have it in you to do this beast all night. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:00 am

"Hmph..you can call it really whatever you want" Heather would say, shrugging her shoulders as Karina would walk over to her and hand her the strapon. Heather would take it from her, grinning before Karina would close the distance between the two. At her soft whisper an the light kiss, Heather couldn't help but blush a little, shaking her head and clearing her throat afterwards, trying to hide that fact. "Y-you'll change your mind about wanting to see it soon..Just follow me. We're going to my room." Heather would let out, refastening her bikini before grabbing her t-shirt and shorts, slipping them on and going to exit the ring, heading towards her car.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:47 pm

" Judging from your stuttering, I doubt you will. " She would collect her bikini top, that being the only part of her bikini set not broken, she would grab a nearby towl to at least hide the lower part of her body so she could fetch her clothes, dressed in a sports bra, summer jacket and black shorts, she figured it would be enough for now, following Heather to her car. A part of her wondering if Heather really had what it took to dominate Karina, heck there was only one actual person who managed to succeed that, thinking back about her match with Natalia, she had underestimated the girl and therefor, unprepared for a flurry of assaults, but that was all in the past when she was still relying on strength alone.

She would catch up to Heather to walk next to her. " I guess this only serves to get to know you better, eh? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:49 pm

"Tch..keep talking. Just wait and see." Heather would let out, doing her best to get rid of her embarrassment and put on a dominant expression. She was sure once she got Karina to her room it would be different and she would be able to take control over the girl, but right now when they were heading there Heather wanted to at least show Karina what it would be like. However, she was still having quite a bit of difficulty of doing so. She just had to deal with it and wait until they got to her room before she would really show Karina how she was.

"Hah, sure, you could say that...I still remember how you and Megumi helped me out back in the locker room. Won't forget that." Heather would add as they got to the car, getting in the driver seat right after.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:04 pm

" Eh, to be honest I wasn't really planning on fighting a weak minded person, specially when I know you are capable of more. " She opened the door and took the passenger's seat besides Heather, resting back and letting out another yawn. " Sides, you're alot more fun when you don't sulk. " She snickered waiting for Heather to start driving, eager to see if she had what it takes to dominate her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next