Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Isabella Snow vs Sena Iwakura

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Isabella Snow vs Sena Iwakura - Page 2 Empty Re: Isabella Snow vs Sena Iwakura

Post by daemongirl Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:13 am

Isabella was quite glad to be getting off to a good start as she landed the first real move of the match, loving her view of Sena from up here with her face drowning in the warm embrace of Isabella's pillow like breasts. "I'm glad you think that way Sena, I've never had an unwilling servant before and I don't want to start now. You will be asking for me to be your queen when we're done here!" She was almost beginning to wonder when Sena was going to start retaliating, her big words surely couldn't have just been that, words could they? Her unsaid question was answered the next moment and she liked what she got, glancing over her shoulder where her hand was finding it difficult to untie the knot with Sena's hand fighting her for control.

"You say one thing and do another, I'm gonna have to be very persuasive today I can see that now." Isabella said before giggling a bit at her own tease. She pressed down upon the girls head a bit harder, looking to force her even deeper into her large mounds. She leaned down and went to give Sena's neck a nice long lick while she tried to fight off her hand, finally giving up she snatched it away. With Sena's eyes only seeing Isabella's tits the white haired vixen grinned as she gave Sena's covered sex a few soft slaps, trying to dodge the fumbling hand as she did so.

She needed to do more than that though she knew, taking full advantage of every hold she could get the woman in would be a must if she was going to humiliate this woman who was so like herself, Isabella knew what it would take for someone to beat her in a match like this and it would take that extreme of an effort from her to win today. She moved her hand back to the knot and began working on it again, unsure how far she could get with that hand there but trying all the same.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:04 am

Sena would let out a little muffled moan as the girl said what she did, liking that she wouldn't mind being her 'servant'. As much as it truly did sound appealing to her, Sena wasn't going to just let Isabella have her way. She was going to fight the girl with all she had and get the win over her, no matter that it took. The urges to make the girl beg for her touch were just building by the second. Luckily she would be able to stop the girl from untying her bottoms, being at least a little step towards doing so.

Sena wanted to answer back to Isabella, but everytime she tried to talk her words would be muffled by the girl's large breasts that just completely engulfed her face. She would feel the girl lick at her neck, causing her to writhe around underneath her before she would feel those few soft slaps on her sex, causing her to let out a couple muffled yelps into the girl's breasts.

Right then, Isabella would go right back after her bikini bottoms, trying to untie the knot yet again. Still, Sena didn't want to let her do so. She would try again to grab at the girl's wrist before she would stick her tongue out, trying to lick up Isabella's breasts, trying to distract her before she would attempt to buck her off and roll her to the side.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:22 am

"Oh whats that Sena, I keep forgetting your mouth is covered by my tits, how silly of me!" Isabella teased with another of her signature almost mocking laughs, knowing that if Sena was as much like her as she thought the girl would be driven crazy by them. She almost wanted to let her up for air so she could hear what sort of response the woman had for her, Sena seemed to know just what to say to get Isabella nice and hot under the collar so to speak, a trait that made this match incredibly exciting so far.

The sounds of Sena's little cries of both surprise and most likely pleasure muffled against her flesh was like music to her ears, loving every time the woman tried to speak. Looking back behind her she had hoped to see the knot almost undone but Sena was keeping her at bay even now, Isabella admiring her fight while at the same time wishing she would let her have access to that no doubt delicious pussy. "You know you want me to play with you down there, why even try to fight it?" Isabella said in her best impression of a disappointed sexy schoolgirl, keeping her eyes over her shoulder to try and outwit this hand of hers.

Suddenly her attention would be pulled back to the top of Sena as she felt the girls tongue lashing against her breasts now. The unexpected sensation was quite enticing, Isabella wishing she had been dong that sooner even as she thought in the back of her mind this wasn't a good sign. Pulling her hand away from the girls bikini bottom Isabella moved to grab onto her top for stability, only to find herself fallen to the left while Sena rolled out from under her. She tried to get a grip on her top as she rolled away, hoping she could come up with a prize from her hold. Quickly she would get back to her feet, but she would wait for Sena as while humiliating her would be incredibly rewarding, she wanted to see what the woman would try to do to her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:40 am

Hearing Isabella's words, first her teasing than her schoolgirl impression, the urge to get at Isabella was building at a very fast rate within Sena. She really wanted to take control of the match as she would lick up the girl's cleavage, getting just the reaction that she wanted. She knew Isabella was going to enjoy the sensation of her tongue licking up her breasts, and while she knew that wouldn't get the girl off her, she knew it would distract her just enough to get her off herself. As she finally did, she would sit up, taking in all the air as she could, realizing how close she actually was to passing out underneath the girl.

"Hoo..God...Isabella...you're the best" Sena would let out, an exaggerated tone of swooning over her in her voice. Though something that she didn't notice until she looked up at the girl was that she had done quite the slick move of removing Sena's top, causing her to stare up at her, blinking a few times in surprise before a wide grin would appear on her face, her letting out a little laugh.

"I'm more than impressed Isabella. I didn't even notice you do that." She would let out, getting to her feet as she did. "Ripping off my top like that, I can tell how eager you are to get a taste...if you submit to be you know I'll let you have all you want." She would say, winking at her, slowly walking over to her with a seductive look in her eyes, groping her own breasts with her hands as she approached her before she would suddenly kick out her leg, trying to loop it around Isabella's and trip her onto her back.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:01 pm

Isabella grinned as she looked down at her right hand to find Sena's top within her fingers, keeping her chin down as she glanced up at the sound of her always teasing voice, though she was staring at her lightly jiggling tits more than her face at that moment. Isabella knew she was one of the best out there but hearing it from Sena felt more than just a good ego stroke, it was making her want Sena even more with every passing second. The look of surprise in the woman's face was priceless to Isabella as she figured most woman would be more embarrassed than surprised by that, overjoyed Sena was not one of them as she took it in stride, even laughing about it which caused Isabella to laugh in unison.

"Thats a well known fact Sena, though its good to hear one such as yourself admit it." Isabella replied as she watched the woman rise to her feet, expecting a quick retaliation but not getting it, apparently Sena liked to enjoy herself at her own pace, another trait Isabella saw in herself. This will certainly not be our last match together, Isabella thought to herself, her train of thought derailed as Sena offered to let her have all she wanted of Sena's body, a tempting offer even if she had to submit to get it. Sucking lewdly upon her index finger she looked upward as if giving it some serious consideration, glancing back down to see the woman molesting her naked tits as she approached. "A tempting offer Sena dear, but I will get the same prize when you submit to me!"

Her words ended in a cry of surprise as Isabella found herself looking up at the sky after her leg was pulled out from under her. Groaning from the sudden impact she didn't react fast enough to try and put up some sort of defense before Sena would be able to apply a hold of her own.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:57 pm

"Is it? Well then I'm glad to see it first hand" Sena would say to the girl as she slowly approached her, making sure she pronounced her curves with every single step she took as she made her way to her, groping her own breasts. "Ooh? That's too bad Isabella. I reaaally like to reward the girls that submit to me. It...really turns me on." Sena would let out, licking her lips again as she got closer and closer to Isabella before she was finally able to carry out her plan.

Tripping Isabella down onto her back, Sena would quickly take action. She would turn herself around and sit down on the girl's chest, pinning her arms with with her feet as she faced Isabella's legs. "I hope you're ready to get niice and acquainted with my ass, just like you were beegging me for earlier." Sena would say before without warning, scooting herself back and trying to plant her ass down on Isabella's face, keeping her arms pinned down if she could before she would reach down and quickly rip Isabella's top off as well to even the odds.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:19 pm

Laying flat on her back Isabella groaned lightly as she struggled to regain her bearings, just beginning to rise when she was suddenly forced back down upon the beach, the air leaving her lungs as she caught sight of Sena's backside. Part of her began looking for a way to escape the dangerous hold she found herself in, but other than struggling to get her arms free she just laid there as if she was waiting for Sena to humiliate her, quite unlike Isabella but she was still groggy from the drop, both of her and Sena on top of her, to think of anything but how good Sena could likely fuck her.

Shaking her head to clear her mind Isabella ceased that line of thinking and bringing back her signature wicked grin despite being at a disadvantage. "Your ass? Rewarding me already for such a small effort on my part, how sweet of you Sena!" She would cry out just before the girls ass parked itself upon her face. At once she snaked her tongue up to lap at her ass, but she could do nothing as she felt her tits bounce free.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:30 pm

"Ah ah ahh~ You're pretty desperate for a taste aren't you Isabella?" Sena would say, enjoying the girl's tongue a little bit before kneeling, keeping her arms pinned down as she raised her ass up. "What did I tell you? You only get what you want if you submit to me hun. No sooner." Sena would say, teasingly undoing the ties on her own bikini bottoms right about Isabella' wiggling her ass above her face to distract her as she would slip her panties off and shove them into Isabella's mouth, sitting back down on her face afterwards.

"Now then! Where was I?" Sena would let out as she would look down at Isabella's body, licking her lips before she would slide her hand down her abs, trying to slip it underneath the girl's panties where she would immediately go to work, trying to stick her index and pointer fingers in her sex, pumping them in and out as well as using her other hand to start massaging at Isabella's breast at the same time.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:58 am

For the first time in the match Isabella found herself a bit annoyed at the teasing of Sena, the woman had her in quite the humiliating position already and yet she continued to try and embarrass the proud Isabella. Even if it was the truth, she had been wanting to get a taste of Sena's sexy body ever since she had first seen her, it didn't make the taunting any more easy to swallow. Then again maybe she was just annoyed at herself and not Sena, she couldn't enjoy the woman as fully as she would like from underneath her like this after all. Whatever the reason a slight crimson hue appeared in her cheeks for the first time in the match after listening to her latest teasing but she didn't pull her tongue away, no that was done for her as Sena lifted her ass just enough to keep it out of her reach. "Whether you give it to me or I take it, in the end the result will be the same Sena!"

Her words were fiery with a seductive tone that often made woman wet just from hearing it, dirty thoughts appearing in the head but with Sena those and much, much filthier ideas were already in her mind Isabella knew. Watching in confusion as the girl undid her own bottom instead of Isabella's she was expecting another smother, but what she got instead was a mouth full of her panties, it tasted of her flesh and that was what she focused on more than the humiliation of the move, working to get any thought of shame out of her head that had somehow wormed its way inside. She was now being ass smothered with no way to attack back, squirming underneath her as best she could trying to escape.

Sena would hear her next words muffled to the point of being little more than moans against the bikini bottom and her ass, Isabella trying to distract her as she felt her saliva soaked fingers running down along her stomach reaching for her pussy she had no doubt. Isabella had never felt such a thing before, being able to feel every step closer that Sena got to fucking her while being so helpless to do anything about it, the waiting almost the worst part, almost as when Sena plunged her two fingers inside Isabella's body spasmed, her back arcing even with Sena sitting upon her face as she tried rolling her body away from those intrusive fingers though knowing she couldn't escape them. The hand digging into the soft flesh of her large breasts was almost overlooked as her mind was only on the fingering, bringing herself back under control as she began doing what she could to make herself last as long as possible. Thinking under pressure Isabella bent her knees and spread her legs, planting her feet upon the sandy beach as she began to try and buck Sena backwards, trying to free herself as she turned into a bucking bull.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:41 pm

"Mmmmnn is that right Isabella? I don't know, it looks like we're going to be doing this on my terms." Sena would say as she would sit back down on the girl's face, her tongue blocked by the bikini bottoms that were stuffed in her mouth. Sena would rub her bare ass in the girl's face a little, if only to tease her to the fact that it was right there on her face but she couldn't do anything about it.

It was from here that Sena was ready to take complete control over the girl. As she slid her hand down the girl's body she would let out a little giggle to herself, filling herself with anticipation as she would make it longer even to tease herself. She wanted to savor the moment as much as she could as she would begin to take her claim over the girl's body. Finally, she would reach the girl's crotch, her hand slipping inside Isabella's panties as she would slip her fingers into her sex, eagerly starting to pump them in and out.

"Don't move Isabella. Don't..Move.." Sena would let out in a soft tone as she would enjoy her sex and breast, really having fun with her as she would finger her with the top amount of intensity right from the start, massaging her breast softly at the same time. She wanted to give the girl's body quite the mixed feelings. But it seemed Isabella wasn't about to just let Sena have her fun. She would feel the girl suddenly buck herself up, forcing Sena to fall back off Isabella's face, lying down on her back on the sand for just a second before she would go to sit up again.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next