by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Isabella Snow vs Sena Iwakura

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Isabella Snow vs Sena Iwakura - Page 3 Empty Re: Isabella Snow vs Sena Iwakura

Post by daemongirl Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:50 pm

Isabella's retort to the claim of dominance from Sena were muffled just like her light moans from the fingering she was receiving by the panties Sena had unceremoniously stuffed into her mouth. Even she had to admit however that Sena was at a great advantage at the moment, the girl rubbing it in literally as she dragged her tight little ass across the white haired woman's face, though Isabella wasn't embarrassed by that act but instead by her inability to do anything in reply, having to settle with just enjoying the feel of her ass against her face. Even so her cheeks were growing red as her body became flush with heat, the pleasure within her sex spreading out through her body as she realized a side effect of the face sitting, she was running out of air.

I have to break out of this, I will not let her see me passed out beneath her ass! Isabella screamed at herself within her head, refusing to let the match keep slipping away into Sena's favor. She needed to focus on something other than the ass in her face and settled with the intense fingering Sena was giving her pussy, already feeling an orgasm building within her as her fingers slid in and out of her faster than she would have thought possible. Moaning into the panties in her mouth Isabella thrust her hips up as she arched her back once more, keeping her crotch up in the air as she shook her body back and forth, her gamble paying off finally as Sena slid backward off of her face leaving Isabella free to reach up and yank the bottom out of her throat, Isabella gulping down air after so long in the hold. "Sorry love, your time in fantasy land is up, time to come back to reality.and face your punishment!"

Isabella sat up and quickly shifted to her knees, turning around just in time to see Sena rise as well. The white haired woman flashed her opponent a sly grin while in her head she was cursing how quickly she had recovered, she had at least hoped for a moment of reprieve but it didn't look like that was in the cards. "Come to me lover, let me teach you how to pleasure someone." Isabella teased as she lunged forward to try and get behind Sena so she could sit right up against her back. Perhaps it was a bit early but fresh off that humiliation Isabella wanted to make Sena pay for removing her own bottom, Isabella looking to apply one of her best holds, An Icy Embrace, upon her, requiring her to twist Sena's arm behind her back while using her legs to entrap the other and spread open her legs for a bit of fingering from Isabella. This was a bit of a risk but Isabella needed something to turn this around and avenge what she had endured a moment earlier.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:51 am

Sena was thinking to herself that she had the girl right where she wanted her. Her move was working perfectly and she felt it was only a matter of time before she made the girl cum, leading to her giving her verbal submission. It was all such a perfect way to get her to bend to her will, and she would be sure to keep her word and reward Isabella in kind just as she promised. However, as much as Sena was sure that she had her, Isabella would be able to buck her off her, causing her to fall back.

As the girl was able to get herself back up, Sena would let out a little disappointed whine, pouting as she looked at her. "Aww..you didn't enjoy my treatment Isabella? If you would have just given in, I could have removed those bikini bottoms from your mouth and gave you as much of a taste as you would have wanted." Sena would say with a little seductive tone, but she knew that regardless of what she said, Isabella was ready to take back control, and it seemed with her next move she really wanted to give it her all.

As Isabella would slip behind her, sitting against her back, Sena would find one of her arms twisted behind her back, the other trapped by the girl's legs, her legs spreading open Sena's at the same time. Immediately after, she would feel Isabella starting to finger her, causing Sena to tilt her head back and let out a long moan, taking it in as she would start to struggle against the girl. "Mmmn..I do love this Isabella..but...this..won't be enough.." Sena would let out, though not knowing if that was entirely true.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:01 am

Sena knew just how to turn Isabella on with her voice alone, her soft seductive tone only making Isabella desire her body even more. Perhaps it was just how alike they both were but everything this woman did drove her wild with lust, it was like looking in a mirror, only this reflection could fuck her senseless if she let her. The deep and pleasant ache deep within her sex was proof enough of that last part, Sena had been close to bringing Isabella to orgasm beneath her ass and the white haired woman couldn't help but wonder if she knew just how close she had gotten. It didn't matter though as Isabella was going to make sure she took first cum in this match with her very next move. "Ohh but its quite the opposite Sena, my sweet seductress, my body craves her fingers even now after that. But like I told you before, it would be rude of me not to return the favor, I intend to show you just what heaven looks like when you cum for me."

Her voice low and sultry Isabella had moved quick to ensure her promise was kept, twisting Sena's body into one of her favorite submission maneuvers, the always pleasing Icy Embrace which was quite the opposite of what its name suggested, this would set Sena's body on fire. "I call this the Icy Embrace my innocent Sena, please be sure to let me know when you're close to climax so I can make it last as long as possible." Isabella teased, whispering into the girls ear as her fingers began to pick up speed.

She started off nice and slow using her index finger and pointer finger, the same ones Sena had used to fuck her a moment ago, sucking upon the girls neck as she began to pump just a little bit faster each time. She angled her thrusts slightly different each time to make sure every part of Sena's sex received the attention it deserved, spreading her fingers as they slipped inside the woman as further stimulation for Sena. "You say that now but lets see how you feel in a minute Sena..." Isabella teased just before moaning suggestively for Sena, her fingers now nearing a furious pace as she added in a third finger now, all the while pulling a little bit harder with her legs to keep Sena's legs spread nice and wide in a deep stretch.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:30 am

Isaella's words were ridiculously enticing as she said them and Sena would get the chills as she called her her 'sweet seductress'. This girl was something else and Sena's never met someone like her before. Needless to say, she loved it. All that just made her want to make the girl scream out her submission to her even more. She wanted to make Isabella her's, but the girl wasn't making this an easy task in any way. Isabella wanted the win just as badly as Sena did it seemed. But only one could do it.

"Mmmn..Innocent? I think you have the wrong girl Isabella. I've never once thought of myself as innocent." Sena would let out as the girl's fingering started to pick up speed, really sending her body wild. Her submission move was doing it's job for sure. She wasn't sure she could actually stand too much longer of the girl's fingering without cumming.

"Haaah...ok...you deserve a little credit..this IS very nice." Sena would let out as Isabella was being incredibly skillful with how she was attacking her sex. As she hit almost every area on her sex, Sena felt her body getting hotter and hotter, her heart racing at a ridiculously fast pace. Now with Isabella adding a third finger, Sena couldn't take it. She would arch her body, sticking her tongue out as she would cum, bursting out onto the sand and the girl's hand.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:58 am

After the bit of humiliation she had suffered at the hands of Sena Isabella was thrilled to be dishing some out of her own, the sight of Sena stretched out just in front of her simply delicious to the white haired woman. Sena would feel the breasts of Isabella heaving up and down against her back, her body covered in a thin layer of sweat as the sun beat down upon them both, sand had of course found its way over her body but she ignored its coarse feeling as she focused on making Sena scream her name. To her credit Sena wasn't trying to deny the pleasure she was feeling, Isabella rewarding her as she slowly ran her tongue up along the girls neck, tasting the sweat rolling down her skin. "Oh but you are innocent Sena, until you cum for me you have yet to truly be defiled..."

Her voice trailed off just as the tip of her tongue flicked her ear lobe, a soft moan slipping from her lips right into her ear. She could feel the vibrations of Sena's body against her, the way her chest heaved up and down now that her breathing was becoming more sporadic, her pussy almost pulsing the closer she got to climax, which would be soon from the feel of her engorged labia and the juices now coating Isabella's fingers. "Having trouble speaking I see, all I need is two words Sena, just two words and you can enjoy this sensation running through your body forever. Wouldn't you like that?" Isabella laughed as her fingers continued to pick up speed inside her soaking wet sex, her orgasm was coming and Isabella was even moaning in anticipation of her sweet prize.

Suddenly Sena's body began to spasm, her back pressing against her tits harder than ever as her back arched as far as Isabella would allow it. What came next drew an excited gasp from Isabella whose fingers changed their pace to slow but hard thrusts as she wanted Sena to enjoy this as long as she could, pumping them inside her body to draw out as much cum as she could. As the squirts of cum flew from Sena's body Isabella made sure to cup her palm so that they splashed upward onto her stomach and all over her inner thighs as well. The sight of the woman sticking out her tongue only served to drive Isabella even wilder, Sena clearly in the midst of such mind numbing pleasure that she was losing control of her body. She would continue to pump Sena until the woman had no more to give her, this time, and then Isabella would take her hand and spread the girls cum over her tits and if Sena didn't stop her, her face as well.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:18 am

Having the tables turned so dramatically in the match, Sena was finding herself almost completely at Isabella's mercy. Her legs were stretched out and Isabella was having her way with her quite a bit and enjoying it to it's fullest as she continued to finger her like she was doing. Sena would feel the girl's tongue run up her neck, letting out a little shudder at the feeling as she heard Isabella's words. Her statements were very very daring, and Sena almost didn't want to question what she was saying as how confident the girl was.

Sena would let out a humming moan at Isabella's words as she would laugh, teasing her quite a bit with them. She was saying similar things to what Sena was just telling the girl earlier, turning the tables on her quite a bit it seemed. It almost made Sena want to laugh back at her and join her in the fun, but she was on the receiving end and as hot as it was, there wasn't anything she could say back as her body pulsated before finally releasing her juices onto the girl's hand, Isabella claiming the first orgasm.

She would feel Isabella press her breasts even harder onto her back, driving her body even more wild as she would prolong her orgasm with the way she was fingering her. The girl would make sure Sena's cum would splash all over her own stomach and inner thighs, causing her to look down and see the sight, letting out a little whistle. "Mmmn..n..nice art..Isabella." Sena would let out as the girl would smear her cum over her breasts before going up to her face and smearing some there as well. Sena would shake her head, slowly and weakly trying to pull herself out of Isabella's grasp if only to regain herself after that intense orgasm.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:44 am

Isabella leaned her head forward and laid her chin upon her shoulder, eyes gazing downward as she took in the sight of Sena so beautifully covered in her own sexual juices, her heart skipping a beat as she found herself moaning just from the sight of her in such a state. The white haired woman was riding high on on emotion just then, pure joy at having taught Sena just who it was she had been teasing this whole time. Perhaps now that she was drenched in her own sweet nectar Sena would think twice about claiming she would win, though secretly Isabella wanted no such thing as Sena's playful words drove her wild with lust.

"Indeed, fine art such as your body Sena just needed a nice coat of cum over the top, now you're a true masterpiece!" Isabella whispered into the girls ear as she sucked upon the earlobe, her tongue slithering inside just to see how the woman would react to the slippery muscle within her ear. Pulling away after a few seconds of this Isabella renewed the pressure upon the girls captured arm, twisting it just a bit higher as she had no desire to release her just yet. All the while her free hand roamed up along Sena's body delighting in the feel of her skin now that she was lathered in her own juices, cupping her tits before giving each of them a firm squeeze to amuse herself. "These are so big and heavy, I wonder how much milk one could coax out of these mhmmmmm?"

Isabella could feel Sena trying to pry herself free but so soon after that rather intense orgasm she wasn't escaping just yet. But keeping the same hold applied would only make her seem like a boring date and Isabella wanted to put Sena on display, even if it was just for herself. Giving the arm one last sharp tug upward she released it, leaning forward against the woman's back as she reached out to take a firm hold upon the upper thighs of Sena. Taking advantage of her weakened state Isabella unwound her legs from around Sena's and then pulled them up until the woman was bent in half, Isabella fighting against Sena to tuck her feet beneath her armpits and hold them there for a good old fashioned stretch submission hold.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:41 am

Covered in her own juices, Sena was taking in deep breaths, trying as much as she could to regain herself before she would have to continue on in the match. She was sure Isabella was feeling quite proud of herself as she made her cum, and truth be told she really should be. Sena was quite impressed that the girl was able to claim that first orgasm, and she wasn't going to take anything away from Isabella at all. The girl definitely knew exactly what she was doing, and Sena was loving every minute of it.

Sena would let out a little giggle at Isabella's words, letting out a sigh before she would feel Isabella's tongue in her ear, causing her to shudder a bit before the girl would pull away. Soon though she would feel her twist her arm harder, causing her to arch a little before Isabella started to play with her breasts, squeezing them firmly as she said what she did. "You just would loove to find out wouldn't you Isabella?" She would say, shaking her head again as she tried to relax her body in the hold.

She would feel her release her, thinking it was over before Isabella would suddenly get her into another move, bending her body and getting her in the stretch submission, causing Sena to let out a moan-filled yell in pain. Shaking her head, she would try to twist and turn her body, trying her hardest to escape from the girl's clutches as soon as she possibly could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:35 am

Isabella was plenty pleased with herself at forcing Sena to orgasm after all the taunting the woman had tossed her way, though she was far from done with Sena as she would show her just which of them was the better woman. After this match Sena would forever know she had said "I quit" against her, the most humiliating way for someone like the proud Sena to lose by. Giving her not a single moment to rest Isabella licked deep within her ear, chuckling as she felt the woman shudder from her tongue's touch before her hands began working their way down to her legs.

"Oh I would, in fact lets find the answer right now Sena!" She exclaimed just as she twisted the woman's body into the first part of her little plan, reveling in the sound of Sena crying out in agony so soon after cumming all over the beach. Feeling her fight against her Isabella didn't wait long before pulling Sena backward, slamming her back against the sand with her head inches away from the white haired woman's sex. Isabella would then move to get on her knees and sit down right on top of Sena's face, rubbing her ass over her face while her hands drifted down to give those tits a rough massage, her fingers working over her nipples trying to see if Sena was in need of a milking.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:35 pm

"Eager are we?" Sena would purr as she would hear Isabella's exclamation. Being brought to orgasm from the girl was putting her at quite the disadvantage, but she wasn't about to give up to the girl just yet. Her tongue though was definitely sending chills through her as she felt the girl's hands start to slip down to her legs. She was sure the girl could get her again here if she had enough time, but it was clear that Isabella was going for something else with what she had just said.

She felt her twist her body in that hold, really sending pain through her body before suddenly she would drop her backwards onto the sand, bending her body a bit with her back colliding with it. She would groan a bit before her vision and airways were cut off by Isabella's ass, feeling her start to rub it all over her face. Sena writhed around a bit, letting out a muffled groan into the girl's ass before she started to roughly massage her breasts. She knew what she was doing, and she couldn't believe Isabella was really trying to go through with it. She moaned out, muffled of course, as she started trying to lick at Isabella's crotch, wanting to work her over in return as she writhed about under her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next