All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sena Iwakura vs SaS ~Triple H Match~

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sena Iwakura vs SaS ~Triple H Match~ Empty Sena Iwakura vs SaS ~Triple H Match~

Post by TiefBlau Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:33 pm

Triple H Match (Hentai-Humiliation-Handicap)
Victory by Hentai Submission or Humiliation Submission
First to 3 Falls Wins

Spoiler:

Sena finished preparing herself backstage, dressed in her usual, the white blouse with only one button done at the center of her breasts, her plaid skirt, and her black stockings. She did her bow in her hair, smiling and nodding to herself in the mirror, winking to herself before she would exit the locker room. Tonight she had t he chance to not only play with one girl, but two. It seemed like quite the incredible situation as she would head down the hall and get to the curtain area.

Nodding her head, she got her cue. The lights turned purple and the stage area filled with fog as [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUi_S6YWjZw:33s6si09]Her theme[/url:33s6si09] would begin to play. She head out to the stage, the crowd going wild at her appearance as she would strut down the ramp. Her breasts bounced with her steps as she moved her body in a way to exagerrate the movements. She climbed up onto the apron, bending over fully, showing her white cotton panties as she would climb into the ring.

She posed for the crowd, waving out to them before she would walk back to the center, awaiting the arrival of her two opponents for the night.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Sena Iwakura vs SaS ~Triple H Match~ Empty Re: Sena Iwakura vs SaS ~Triple H Match~

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:51 pm

Spoiler:

"A handicap match, huh?" said Saori to her partner as she fixed her ponytail on the backstage. "It's sure been a while."

"Mhhm," nodded Sayoko. "And our opponent is pretty hot too... I can't wait to be play- ehmm... I can't wait to play with her..." she smiled impishly to her partner who shot her an unimpressive look.

"We're here to win, Sayoko!" she reminded the braided girl with a slap to Sayoko's arm.

"Yes, yes..." the brown haired sailor smiled.

They didn't get to argue with each other for too long, however, as their [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5kgzef9ELo:29rgp5ta]theme[/url:29rgp5ta] started to play on the speakers. Both sailor girls nodded to each other and made their entrance and posed on the ramp for a bit. Saori crossed her arms under her chest while Sayoko placed one of hers on her hips. Their last match was a blast regardless of the result, so the sailors did get a huge round of cheers from the audience. Saori smirked and both girls proceeded towards the ring with some confidence. It's two against one, so the odds should be stacked against their opponent, right?

The pony-tailed sailor climbed up the ring first before helping her partner, and approached her would be opponent with Sayoko following her. This Sena girl was a stunning beauty without a doubt, it should be an exciting match, or so Saori thought as she gulped. Her braided partner licked her lips at the sight of their opponent, pretty much thinking the same thing, her cheeks blushed slightly at what she's imagining...

"I don't know if it's bad luck or anything else that got you pitted against us..." Saori said to Sena with a smug grin. "But we're not going to be easy just because you're alone, heh."

"Oh you... Why don't you try to be nice for a change?" Sayoko smiled before looking at her would be opponent. "This is Saori, and I'm Sayoko, Sena-chan..." she introduced. "Let's have fun together, huhu~"

Back to top Go down

Sena Iwakura vs SaS ~Triple H Match~ Empty Re: Sena Iwakura vs SaS ~Triple H Match~

Post by TiefBlau Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:13 pm

Sena watched the two's entrance with great interest. She examined the two of them from the second that they would step out onto the ramp, doing their posing all the way up until they stood in the ring with her. They were definitely quite the lookers and Sena was fully prepared to have all sorts of fun with the two of them. The fact that she could keep this going for three whole falls just excited her more and more as she thought about it.

"Huuu~ Pleased to meet the two of you then. It seems you already know who I am" She replied, stepping up to Saori, the one who seemed to be the more serious one of the two. Sena was thinking she would be quite the fun one to break. "Especially you hun~ I like them nice and strong. I can't wait to have extra special fun with you~" She would say, stepping towards her more, going to run her finger down her chest and circle it around on her breast.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:39 pm

Saori frowned slightly as Sena was nonchalantly getting flirty with her, while Sayoko put her hand on her lips to hide her smiling. The dark haired sailor pushed the hand of her opponent away, before shooting the girl a glare. Who did she think she was?

"Hmmph, so do I," she replied dryly before glancing at her partner. "Guess I'll take her first, then."

"Alright~" Sayoko nodded and winked at Sena. "Don't have all the fun without me," she said before going towards her corner and slipped herself out of the ring.

With the braided girl backed off, Saori clasped her gloved fist on her palm, before grinning at Sena. She expected the girl to be strong since she dared to accept a handicap match, so Saori definitely wanted to prove that she could handle her opponent alone. When the bell rang, the pony-tailed sailor quickly rushed towards Sena to try pushing the girl backwards by her shoulders.

"Let's see just how strong you are!" she barked as she reached for her opponent's shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:58 am

Sena grinned wider at Saori's reaction. It was clear she wasn't going to be easily swayed and Sena loved it. She could tell Sayoko was going to be tons of fun right from the start, but breaking Saori just seemed much more exciting to her.

"Huu~ Eager to get the first taste are we? Don't worry hun~ I'll make sure every..single..taste is just as good as the last" She says, winking at her before grinning over at Sayoko, blowing her a kiss.

She would nod her head and get herself ready, eyeing Saori as the bell would finally ring. She narrowed her eyes as the girl rushed towards her like that, going for that push. Sena would attempt to duck her hands and wrap her arms around her body, trying to lift her up into a bearhug-like position.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:20 am

Saori's eyes widened as Sena ducked to avoid her push, and the next thing she knew was her body lifted up and trapped in a bearhug! The pony-tailed sailor groaned and squirmed as her legs flailed around, surprised from her opponent's counter while cursing herself for being reckless after all her talk.

"Uaahg... D-damn you!" she spat while her hands would start to punch and slap Sena's back. "Let me down!"

Sayoko sighed on the corner, although she couldn't deny that she envied her partner right now. To be embraced tightly by a girl like Sena would be a wonderful experience without a doubt. She hoped that it wouldn't be too long until her turn arrived.

"Come on, Saori, you can do better than that!" she encouraged the dark haired sailor.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:21 pm

"Let you doown~?" Sena would say, giggling a bit, squeezing her tighter. She felt her start to slap and punch her back, the girl definitely stronger than she imagined, causing her to wince.

"Hey hey now, I like it rough but I think you need to relax hmn?" Sena said, trying her best to play off the pain she was feeling, wanting to make it seem like the punches weren't effecting her as she would spin around a bit, trying to leap and slam Saori down hard onto her back with Sena on top of her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:11 am

"Shut up! Just let me- waauughh?!" Saori's protest was cut short by the spining of Sena and the slam that followed up after that. "Gyaahh!" the black haired sailor cried as she landed roughly on the mat, with her opponent on top of her.

Her legs were up in the air for a bit before slumping down to the mat as she groaned under Sena, feeling dazed after the crash. It certainly had been a bad start for the sailor. At her corner, Sayoko winced slightly as she watched her partner slammed down like that. That's probably hurt a little, although seeing Sena on top of Saori like that only made her felt excited for some reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:47 pm

Sena licked her lips as she slammed Saori down on the mat like that, putting herself on top of her. She moved up her a bit, purposely rubbing their hips together before she would seat herself firmly on Saori's stomach, grinning down at her.

"Not a bad position to start us off hmn?" She winked at her before she would run her hands up Saori's sides, bringing them to her breasts immediately where she would try to give her a little squeeze and twist. "Give me some sounds hun~ I want to hear the music in your reactions to this ok~? Don't be afraid to just let alll of it out~"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:07 pm

Saori tried to get up as soon as possible as her fall, but unfortunately Sena was quick to react and pin her down to the mat by straddling his stomach. She kicked out and and try to push the girl off her, but her movement paused as she felt Sena's hand running on her sides and squeezed her breasts.

"Ahhn...!" she moaned, before biting her lower lip to prevent any follow up, her cheeks turning red from her own reaction, and Sena's teasing as well. "S-shut up, bitch! Get off mee!" she yelled while reaching for the girl's wrists to pull those hands off her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next