Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Isabella Snow vs Sena Iwakura

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Isabella Snow vs Sena Iwakura Empty Isabella Snow vs Sena Iwakura

Post by daemongirl Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:59 am

I Quit Cum Exhaustion Match
Ring: The AFW Beach
Winning Conditions: Victory through verbal submission or complete exhaustion

Isabella Snow vs Sena Iwakura Sample2762179f1e3b4c6ef.jpg

The sun was high in the sky as it was high noon, the agreed upon meeting time for a match rarely seen even in the AFW. On this hot day there was barely a cloud in the sky and water was nice and warm as it lapped up onto the sand, there was no mat or ring set up for this match, both women would have the entire beach to themselves to discover the winner. Walking up on the meeting spot was a stunning woman with long white hair that almost looked silver in the sunlight, her curvy body barely contained within the confines of her skimpy white swimsuit, a blue flower over her right breast. Her name was Isabella Snow, a woman who had been with the AFW for about a year now, and who had agreed to this match the moment she heard the words I quit and cum exhaustion in the same sentence. With her feet digging into the nice warm sand she took a second to enjoy where she was at as she was the kind of person who liked to get the most out of anything she did, visiting the beach included in that.

"This Sena chick better be hot or someone at the AFW office is gonna get slapped." Isabella said out loud to no one but herself, glancing out over the water wondering if she should take a swim while she waited. Her next thought was on the sand, and how it would soon be all over her body in every place imaginable.

Last edited by 10067 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:50 am; edited 2 times in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Isabella Snow vs Sena Iwakura Empty Re: Isabella Snow vs Sena Iwakura

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:35 am

Spoiler:

Hearing about the match that she was about to compete in, Sena was more than excited to meet her opponent. The type of match seemed to be a variation on her favorite kind of match, a verbal submission. It seemed all this was was a much more sexual version of that type, something that Sena was completely fine with. It gave her more of a chance to tease and mess with her opponent, really leaving her begging by the end of it. Hearing that it was on a beach was something new as well, and Sena was dressed for the occasion with her white bikini with the blue outline, her hair in a very long ponytail except for parts of it that she left hanging over her shoulders in the front.

Arriving at AFW's beach, Sena would immediately spot the white haired beauty, hoping that that was the girl that she was facing for the night. Grinning wide, Sena would make her way up to her, hands behind her back before she would tap the girl on her shoulder to get her attention, a seductive grin quite present on her face. "Hello there hun~ Are you supposed to be my opponent tonight?" She would say, eyeing the girl up and down as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:02 am

Isabella was still gazing out over the water when Sena arrived, not hearing her footsteps over the soft roar of the waves washing up onto the beach. She was just about to go for a swim when she suddenly felt someones hand upon her shoulder, Isabella remained clam however and instead of jumping like most would she merely glanced over her shoulder, grinning as the woman could be none other than her opponent and she was quite the beauty. She turned around to face the woman, both of them about the same height so she looked right into her violet looking eyes, enjoying her reflection in them but soon her eyes were roaming down just as Sena was doing to her.

"I certainly hope so, you certainly look like a lot of fun to play with. And that makes you Sena then, I am Isabella Snow." Isabella then began to slowly circle the woman to get a better look, not showing one bit of embarrassment as she openly stared at her ass and tits, even going so far as to try and tap her ass as she walked by. Done with her circling Isabella stepped closer to her so that their breasts were pressed tightly against one another, smiling wide as she liked the looks of this Sena, knowing she was in for a good time. "They came up with quite the match for us huh, cum exhaustion with victory by verbal submission or passing out, you have enough cum to last awhile Sena?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:17 am

Sena would nod at Isabella's words, seeing the girl introduce herself. She could tell this was going to be that kind of match. Sena's only faced two people before that shared her desires, Anja and Natalia, and they were definitely the most difficult to deal with, her teasing style not really working all that much against them. It seemed that Isabella was going to be just like that as well.

She would watch as the girl circled her, knowing how she was checking her out so much before she would suddenly feel the tap on her ass, causing her to jump just slightly. "Ooh you like? Don't worry, I'll make sure you get reaaal close to my ass during our match." Sena would say to her before Isabella would stop her circling, moving forward and pressing their breasts together, both nearly the same size. "Huhuu~ Oh but Isabella, as tempting as that sounds, I'm afraid I won't be the one cumming tonight. You will." Sena would say, bumping her body forward, trying to bump her breasts into Isabella's and push her back.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:33 am

Isabella chuckled beneath her breath as her little tap upon her ass startled the woman, Sena's ass jiggling nicely for her as a result of her little jump. Isabella was certainly loving every inch of this woman but more than that her personality seemed a lot like her own, which meant this was going to be a long night for the both of them, humiliation a sure thing for one of them if not both. Isabella almost hoped that Sena was not just teasing her and was promising to get her ass and Isabella better acquainted, the white haired woman not taking her eyes off of it until she finished her circle.

"They best be a promise my sweet, sweet Sena, for your ass is already begging for me to play with it." Isabella retorted, not willing to let Sena have the last word in this little battle of teasing. She let slip a light moan as their breasts squished together, each woman's tits looking equal in size as they pushed against the others, Isabella quite happy to stare at both pairs until she found herself taking a step back. The slight soreness in her breasts was what she got for letting Sena push her back like that, the woman hiding a lot of power in her thin frame it seemed. Luckily she was as well, Sena would never know what happened until she was calling it quits all covered in her own juices.

"Perhaps you're partially right there Sena, but when this is all over you will be begging me to both stop and keep going at the same, your large tits drenched in your own cum as you admit I'm your better!" Isabella said with a wide grin and a bit of a laugh, only then getting back at Sena as she swung her hands down to slap Sena's pillow like breasts nice and hard. She touted about controlling Sena but in the back of her head Isabella knew it would be all she could do just to survive this match with her, to come out on top.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:58 am

"Oooh trust me, it's a promise. And I never break my promises Isabella." Sena would say in her usual soft tone as they battled back and forth with their teasing words, just this exciting Sena quite a bit, her nipples hardening to the point where they could be noticed through her bikini top she was wearing, and probably felt by Isabella as she bumped her chest into her's. "Huhuu~" She would let out as she watched Isabella get pushed back, though not all too far.

"I loove how much detail you put into your words Isabella. I really do. The more you say all that, the more tempting it is to just let you make it happen. Buuut I'll be making sure you're the one begging by the end of the night. Don't worry. Anytime you want more, I'll let you know where to find me." Sena would say, winking at the girl afterwards before she would feel the girl's hard slaps on both her breasts, causing her to let out a little yelp at the feeling, rubbing her breasts a bit as she backed up.

"Huuu~ Aggressive? I like that." She would let out, trying to quickly reach out for Isabella's arm, trying to yank her forward and past her so she could spank the girl's ass hard as she stumbled by if she could do this successfully.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:31 am

Isabella was used to being the cocky one who was full of herself, but here in Sena she had found an equal and for the first time she found her teasing to be be somewhat effective. Isabella prided herself on being above such things as embarrassment but Sena was testing the limits of that immunity as she kept putting images of Sena fucking her to the point that she could do nothing but surrender to the hungry woman. Forcing those thoughts out of her head took a moment and so she didn't answer back right away, hoping that Sena didn't notice how long it took Isabella to retort. "I can be so detailed because its inevitable, you can deny it all you want Sena but I can see it in your eyes, you want me to humiliate you here on this beach, I can just tell."

Her wicked smile returned to her lips as she slapped Sena's breasts, laughing under her breath at the look on Sena's face after she had been slapped. Isabella raised her right hand up to cover her mouth so she could laugh a bit more, but it only got halfway up before Sena took hold of it and pulled. Isabella went to pull back but it was no use as she found herself stumbling past Sena only to suddenly grab her ass and bite down on her lower lip to stop herself from crying out from the unexpected pain. Glancing behind her Isabella could see her ass already beginning to grow red, turning her eyes upon Sena not with anger, just more desire to embarrass that woman.

"Oh this is about to get real aggressive Sena, don't worry about that. If I was you I'd worry more about how you're gonna look laying defeated on the beach when I'm done with you?" Isabella said with a definite mocking undertone, eyes locking with Sena's as she took a few quick steps towards Sena to close the distance. Spreading her arms out Isabella was aiming to wrap them around the waist of Sena before slamming her to the ground, eager to get the show started.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:07 am

As Sena said what she did, she would stand in wait, ready for Isabella's comeback to her words. To her surprise though, it would take just a bit longer for Isabells to come up with a retort than she expected. Just this slight delay that really probably didn't mean much of anything was enough to make Sena lick her lips. She knew this was going to be a great deal of fun, and she was fully ready to make the girl beg for more with her usual methods. Hearing her words finally though, she would let out a little seductive giggle. "Huuu~ You might be right Isabella. Maybe I am just dying inside for you to humiliate me..or could it be that that's actually how you're feeling and you're just pushing it onto me?"

As she was able to smack Isabella's ass hard, she would let out a little pleased laugh before she would see Isabella turn to her, that look of anger in her eyes, making Sena's heart pound fast in anticipation. "Oh? Oh I'm not worried Isabella. I can't wait for this" Sena would let out, dying to start before suddenly Isabella would wrap her arms around her waist, picking her up and slamming her to the ground, causing Sena to let out a little grunt as she landed on the sand.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:07 am

Isabella let out a bit of a victory laugh as she paid Sena back in full for her little spanking earlier, driving her hard into the sandy beach extracting a cute little grunt of pain from the beautiful woman. She wouldn't waste the short amount of time she would be stunned either, crawling on top of her stomach with one knee on either side of her lithe body. She slid herself just enough forward to get her crotch right up against Sena's pillow like tits, thinking to herself as she gazed down at her body that the two were quite alike, more than just their similar personalities the two women were the same height, had the same cup size more than likely, and even weighed near the same, Isabella had found an equal it seemed. The match would be the decider as to which was better and most of her brain already knew it was herself, but a tiny part of her was thinking Sena, just enough to make her worry.

Leaning in close to her lips Isabella would run her tongue across them before whispering to her, "Oh I'd love to let you truly enjoy my body Sena, but only after I make you call me your queen!" Teasing the woman Isabella would leave her massive tits alone for the moment, content with letting them rest against her bikini covered sex as she reached behind her to work on untying the knots of Sena's bottom. Grinning Isabella would take her other hand and try to grab the back of Sena's head, moaning nice and slow as she leaned forward, lowering her own impressive chest down to try and smother Sena with them.

"Hmmmm, I'm quite the generous person, let me show you what true pleasure is!"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:51 am

As the girl got her down, sliding herself up and pressing her crotch against her breasts, Sena would let out a little purr like noise as she looked up at the girl. Just as Isabella was noticing, Sena was feeling that same way, that the two were quite a bit alike. It was something that interested Sena quite a bit. She wanted more of Isabella right away, and to take her to the limits in the match was something that she was dying to do so much. In this type of match, mirroring what she considered her specialty, she had it in her head that there was no way she could lose to Isabella, wanting so badly to make her beg for her.

As Isabella would lick at Sena's lips, Sena would shiver a bit in anticipation before she would hear the girl's words. "My queen? Huu you don't know how appealing that sounds Isabella." Sena would say softly back to her before she would feel the girl start to untie the knots of her bottom. Sena felt like she could let Isabella do that as she wanted, half of her wanting to see what Isabella would do before she would suddenly feel the girl grab her head, her large breasts descending down onto her face.

Sena's eyes would widen a bit as Isabella's breasts engulfed her face, cutting off her air. She would let out a little muffled exaggerated moan into the girl's breasts before realizing she couldn't just lie there and let Isabella do whatever, trying to reach out and stop her from untying her bikini bottoms.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next