by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44).

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

afterhour fun - Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44). - Page 7 Empty Re: Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44).

Post by Admin Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:52 am

Alice laughed in quite the annoying tone to char's ears, holding the girls body up by wrapping the pillow in front of her mouth, pulling tighter into a lack of air smother in hopes of finishing her. "Ha ha! say sleepybye's charlotte, you will be a very obedient lapdog once you smother to the niceeee, comfy pillows!" Alice said, trying to sooth out charlotte into a drowsy sleep.

But these plans were short lived, after charlotte gave Alice, a well good arse kicking to shut her up, by stamping on her foot hard. "OW-OWWWWH!!" Alice yelped, hopping up on one foot while char specially delivered a elbow slam to her side, making Alice hit/kiss the wall and flop to the bed dazed in much moaning. "Mmm mhmmm....that......mmm....." Alice groaned, while her head span laying down on char's bed, feeling the effects of the redheads rage.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

afterhour fun - Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44). - Page 7 Empty Re: Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44).

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:25 pm

Getting the pillow away from her face, Charlotte would look over to see that her hit had landed Alice back on the bed. "Hmm, asleep at this hour eh?" She shook her head and tsked as she quickly walked over to Alice to try and turn her over while she's still dazed. If this worked, she would grab one leg and raise it over her neck to bend it in a muffler stretch hold. "How about a stretch to wake you up?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:59 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":2ahv0jua]Getting the pillow away from her face, Charlotte would look over to see that her hit had landed Alice back on the bed. "Hmm, asleep at this hour eh?" She shook her head and tsked as she quickly walked over to Alice to try and turn her over while she's still dazed. If this worked, she would grab one leg and raise it over her neck to bend it in a muffler stretch hold. "How about a stretch to wake you up?"

Still pretty dazed from that concussion impact to the head, Alice looked up at the ceiling dazed as she looked around feeling little charlotte, grab hold of her in a weird position. Thinking the damn right outrageous as Alice's head swirled. "She's not.....coming...onto me? is she?" Alice thought in her dizzy head, imaging as if char was cuddling her down for the night, which would of raged Alice too much to give her a nice big, open hand slap.

But to Alice's vision of her, she was now feeling the full force of a muffler stretch hold, being done by charlotte herself! "h how do you know these moves for a tech nerd!?" Alice worriedly screamed, questioning her red rival, shaking and flailing about in the hold as her body dived into a slow burn of pain.

Maybe charlotte had finally knocked some sense, with fear into the Blue-Blur herself?

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:40 pm

Charlotte was now back in control as she kept up the pressure on Alice's leg in the submission. When asked how she does these moves for a tech nerd, she smirked and replied, "Most of the time when I'm not doing homework, I take wrestling lessons on a regular basis. Being the younger sister of a champion high school wrestler has some bloody good benefits."

She would keep up the muffler stretch hold for just a few more moments before releasing her. "Pity, I don't see you doing any better."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:46 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":3f6jkcss]Charlotte was now back in control as she kept up the pressure on Alice's leg in the submission. When asked how she does these moves for a tech nerd, she smirked and replied, "Most of the time when I'm not doing homework, I take wrestling lessons on a regular basis. Being the younger sister of a champion high school wrestler has some bloody good benefits."

She would keep up the muffler stretch hold for just a few more moments before releasing her. "Pity, I don't see you doing any better."

"Mmmphfh!? s smartass....mphhh..." Alice was quite fearful, but interested at the little girls strength and knowledge of these moves, for the true fact was for Alice, she did more sneaking around than fighting. Making it a clear weakness here for charlotte to take advantage of. "Well I'm impressed by this...b but...I don't intend of taking a nap now..." Alice snapped, flailing out at a desperate rate trying to reach for the redheads hair, to yank it down on the bed. But hearing charlotte say that she was better than Alice, just riled Alice's thoughts of her school day temper tantrum's, and how she pummeled the daylights out of students for saying it. "But I'm...always better....t than anyone! even lessers like you..." she growled, butting out from char.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:00 pm

Charlotte simply chuckled when Alice said that she's better than anyone else. "Better? Better at what? Humiliating yourself for having more than your britches taken off? Then, I must be a lesser when I didn't suffer worse." She crossed her arms and looked at the other girl, thinking that she's joking if she's making such a claim. "If you are better than anyone, why don't you bloody prove it to me right now?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:16 pm

With a twitch from Alice's eye, she quickly rose up, opening her fingers straight to slap charlotte, right across that overpowering face of hers, continuing to kick the stunned redhead, head first, against her own bedroom wall. "I don't need to prove anything to such a fair deluded mind like yours...." Alice said, pinning char to the wall with her arms, gripping tighter into her sides as Alice's hands, clenched tighter.

"Now go to sleep like a good girl! your words with me has brought much boredom!" with a evil like grin from Alice's lips, she flailed a headbutt straight at char's face, attempting for a full on lullaby sleeper move as it could be dodged if char had the reflex. That said, if Alice missed, that headbutt to the wall may well send her to dreamland.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Charlotte let Alice have her way as she felt the slap across her face and the kick tithe head to send her to the wall. "Gah!" she cried out as the pain in her head and back was quite great from Alice's attacks. But she was now in a bigger predicament as she was pinned against the wall with the blue head's clenched hands. "If I did bring you do much boredom, why didn't YOU sleep?"

As Alice was going for a headbutt, Charlotte would try to do the same o see who had a harder head. Yes, this was going to hurt, but the redhead felt she was getting close to defeating the blue head.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:58 pm

Slap BANG went both of the cute nerds heads as they butted each other head first, like some bitter rivalry, which had come true through much rage. Even char's headbutt alone was unexpected Alice thought, but little did that matter, Alice was just about out for the night. "Mmmmmmmpf..............." nothing, Alice gave out a tired moan and slumped right into char's chest, beaten, defeated, and literally lulled in sleep from this midnight encounter, of much bitching between the nerd girls.

For all that was going through Alice's foolish mind, was a breakfast of cheese on toast and tea, murring away in her knocked out state on char's chest. Not knowing if charlotte was smirking down at her, or knocked out to sleep as well....

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:05 am

When Charlotte butted her head against Alice's, they were both in a daze. The red-haired girl's head was spinning as she moaned out, "Wow...two heads that beat together as one." Saying this, she slid her back on the wall and was unconscious for a while. After a few seconds though, she shook her head to regain her focus and see if Alice was still dazed. If she was, then Charlotte would carefully carry her to the bed, lying down on her stomach with a pillow under her head. The redhead thought to herself, "If she is still unconscious, I have the urge to play one more trick before we call it a night. Perhaps I can help relieve her pains once this is all over."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next