by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44).

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

afterhour fun - Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44). - Page 2 Empty Re: Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44).

Post by Admin Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:41 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":2wkl4vcj]Volcanica still kept her eyes on Alice as the blue-haired girl was observing her room filled with hard drives and hacking tools. "I am flattered, I have a few allies myself, but in some days I like to keep to myself." The British girl would sit on her bed and placed her hands on her lap. "So, are you asking me to be an ally of yours in hacking?"

"Don't be hasty my Dear child...asking such quick questions to me Alice, can spoil that little, excellent mind you have....for doing all this..." Alice said, poking the cutey's nose with her little finger, tapping her fingers across the cooled down hardrives, admiring every curve and smoothness of them. "Someone like you should respect those who have...similar abilities....catch my drift student?" Alice smirked, rubbing her hands as her glasses reflected a blue glow from all the blur of the monitor's. Trying not to intimidate the girl, Alice took things relaxed than flooring her in anger, for Charlotte had a cunning style Alice admired most in a person...

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

afterhour fun - Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44). - Page 2 Empty Re: Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44).

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:57 am

As Alice poked her nose, Charlotte would say, "Alice eh? Well, charmed to meet you, Alice. I'm Charlotte, but you may call me Scarlet for short." Her eyes glanced at the blue-haired girl's fingers that were observing the hardrives. "Similar abilities, you say? Other than hacking, can you also wrestle?" The redhead was interested to see what kind of style of hacking that Alice does. Was it as cunning as her skills or was it at an entirely different level? Charlotte would fix her glasses as the conversation continued between the two.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:03 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":1wim5p13]As Alice poked her nose, Charlotte would say, "Alice eh? Well, charmed to meet you, Alice. I'm Charlotte, but you may call me Scarlet for short." Her eyes glanced at the blue-haired girl's fingers that were observing the hardrives. "Similar abilities, you say? Other than hacking, can you also wrestle?" The redhead was interested to see what kind of style of hacking that Alice does. Was it as cunning as her skills or was it at an entirely different level? Charlotte would fix her glasses as the conversation continued between the two.

"Wrestle? Fight?....." Alice stopped a little in her voice, remembering the recent match with tannis, and how she stripped her out in humiliation even though she won, she was still angered about being stripped from her clothes, "I can wrestle when I need to thankyou!" Alice said stubbornly, taking a bite out of Charlotte's snack considering the girl interrupted her fast food cravings. But she took a long hard swallow...crumbs dropping from her mouth when she thought of something, looking on over at Charlotte to see if she was playing mind games.

"Beside's...." she blurted out crumbs slackingly across the floor, "why would us two fight each other?" Alice said in a curious tone towards her, inching her glasses down her nose carefully.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Charlotte would raise an eyebrow when Alice mentioned that she can wrestle when she needs to. She said, "Well, I've seen you fight once before and I was pretty impressed by your skills. I'd be interested to see how your skillset measures up to mine." She then get her laptop that she stashed under her bed and opened it up so she can turn it on. Tapping at the keyboard, there appeared a picture of Alice being stripped of her clothes as Charlotte said, "I suppose this was one of those times?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:49 pm

Alice suddenly focused her eyes on the pic....somehow, someone uploaded it onto the fetish weekly of AFW's entertainment page, a steamy, shiny pic of Alice being stripped in a fight. Her eyes widened, twitching at the fact little Charlotte was showing her this image. "THAT.....was a covershoot.....f for my hacker fans! yes...." Alice said, turning away in the leather chair Charlotte was sitting in, as a huge red blush of embarrassment, and much stored away anger, came to her face.

"Smart little magnificent bitch....she has my eyes for exposing others, bless...." Alice thought, calming down to not show any sign of her emotion. Only to giggle with Charlotte.

"But this is a sexual corporation of user's and power hungry morons my Charlotte....maybe you could do a naked...covershoot soon?" Alice grinned, sitting next to her on the bed, tracing her fingers up her face.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:58 pm

Charlotte smirked when Alice started to make excuses for that photo of the match between her and Tannis as she was spun in the opposite direction. "I do understand how power hungry the corporation is and they go at any lengths to make money especially pictures like these." She would say nothing as Alice seemed to move her away from the subject. "I don't do naked covershoots, Alice. Especially ones that consider your opponent stripping you in revenge of being beaten."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:24 pm

Alice quickly slammed down the lid of Charlotte's laptop, thus giving her a little rub on the head to avoid making herself bedwrestle the redhead to sleep. "Such a cutey, such a cutey, blackmailing is something we have in common my friend.....but too much may get you into.....hehe.....difficult situations..." Alice smirked, lying to her bed like it was a day at the beach, thinking a little bedwrestle would be fun, to get a little superiority over this new rival in her glasses.

"Then again...you'd probably would need to work on the hair a little..." she said, munching away on a apple, "to be as stunning as your successor..."

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:55 pm

Charlotte eyed at Alice's hand as it slammed down on the lid of her laptop. She would say nothing as Alice rubbed her head and seem to play nice with her. As the blue-haired girl laid herself down on the bed munching on an apple, Charlotte would wisely say, "If I was blackmailing, I would've wanted money, but I wouldn't know about this match without seeing it myself." She then added, "What do you mean by difficult situations?" The redhead brushed her hair, not caring about what others think about her appearance.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:53 pm

Alice took notice and lay to her front, her head leaned in her hands as Charlotte, was becoming quite the following little bird to Alice's wings. "Lets just say I have friends in high places....quite high if someone was to wake up, stripped, in the middle of the city square...surrounded by giggling people..." Alice giggled deviously, for this little story of hers was the last thing that happened to someone, if they crossed her line, it was a lie...but believable to others.

"Mind if I sleep here? for the night....friend?" Alice said, lending her hand to Charlotte, knowing she was worthy to her liking's.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:05 am

Charlotte raised an eyebrow in response to Alice's story. She was really this persistent to people who crossed the line? Slowly taking her hand, she would say, "Does it feel random that you break into my room to find me and then ask if you can sleep here for the night? Anyway, let's say that the pic that I had was for your 'photoshoot'. How strong are you really when you are fighting?" The redhead was quite interested to know since she heard that Alice was a good fighter.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next