by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Scourger X, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44).

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

afterhour fun - Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44). - Page 5 Empty Re: Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44).

Post by Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:17 pm

Alice was shaking her head at how much spunk Charlotte showed, pouring her little overpower driven mind into a little disgust, for Alice that was. Not preparing to be a tea maid or some fool to cosplay, just for Charlotte, if that was the case of reward she had in mind. "Touch'e Charlotte, Touch'e....but I'm always right when I see a liar, which is you cupcake!" Alice said, in a rather scary charmful way, tackling down Charlotte with a forceful glomp, leaving Alice on top of the redhead nerd.

"For your a friend I can accept, your logic is, very unreasonable to my own..." Alice proclaimed, sat on Char's little adorable tummy, not budging of the slightest.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

afterhour fun - Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44). - Page 5 Empty Re: Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44).

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Charlotte was taken by surprise as Alice tackled her onto the bed. "GUH!" she cried out in reaction to the attack before finding herself on the bottom. Though the blue-haired girl sat on the redhead's stomach to hold her down, the redhead showed a smirk in response to the bluehead's recent comment. "Liar am I? What qualifications do I have in this matter that prompted you to label that on me?"

Charlotte tried to punch at Alice's stomach or other part of her body to try and get her off. This was just the start and it is going to get rough.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:30 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":3b667l7w]Charlotte was taken by surprise as Alice tackled her onto the bed. "GUH!" she cried out in reaction to the attack before finding herself on the bottom. Though the blue-haired girl sat on the redhead's stomach to hold her down, the redhead showed a smirk in response to the bluehead's recent comment. "Liar am I? What qualifications do I have in this matter that prompted you to label that on me?"

Charlotte tried to punch at Alice's stomach or other part of her body to try and get her off. This was just the start and it is going to get rough.

"A D-minus for execution, can't you do any bette...GNOWWWCH!?" ouch all around for Alice, as Charlotte's punch was something to be reckoned with for a small cute nerd girl, making Alice's glasses fall off as she fell forward onto Char's punching arm grovelling, but not for her mommy, not yet....at least. "You've been having a strong b breakfast, my redheaded rogue...." Alice murred, catching her breath still resting on Char's arm, looking up at her only to strike back with a blue blur of a headbutt from her.

"But you'll be down and out soon enough for bed!" Alice cackled, saying these words as she spiced the headbutt into Charlotte's face, soft....would the blue hair would feel, a fancy smelling peach conditioner Alice used for her hair earlier during her shower, but the real pain would be from her hard head. Would little Char be smelling those peaches soon enough for bedtime? the question was proving clear...

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:19 pm

Charlotte smirked as her headbutt was effective against Alice. The bluehead would fall on her arm and compliment on her strength. "Why, thanks much. I made sure I ate plenty of-" But she couldn't finish her sentence when Alice came back with a headbutt of her own. "AUGH!" she cried out from the pain, but this made her a little more angry. "Oh, that's how you want to play huh? OK, try this!"

Saying this, the redhead would attempt to roll them both so that she'll be on top. If she did that, she would start punching at the breasts to tease her on her appearance.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:11 pm

From all the rumbling and creaking from the bed, it would sound like harmless sex between two horny co-workers...but in the dorm of Charlotte? things, were getting spicy in the bedroom, literally."W Watch the hairrrr OUFFFFHmmm..." Alice dazed, her head still spinning from her weak butt attempt at drinking, but Char was one quick little bugger almost rivalling Alice's speed.

"U Unfair m move Char, unf f fair...." Alice moaned, feeling her small boobs getting whaled, almost flatchested if Char was a tough punch, but flailing in her spot Alice felt a little "boing", in her half pint naughty bits. "Say C Charlotte, why do you look sooooooo sleepy hmm? videogame's or red head boyfriend dating.com issues?" Alice giggled, striking out to cover Char's eye's, while having a little girly sleepover excitement of her own.

"Cow boobie's..." Alice said, waggling her finger before flicking Charlotte's glasses.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:58 am

Charlotte stopped her punches when Alice covered her eyes. Trying to get those hands off, she quickly responded, "First off, I was bored and wanted something to do. Second, I haven't been hacking in a while so I went back to the good ol' days. I had no idea another wanted to play the game."

When the redhead heard the blue head saying 'cow boobies', Charlotte was pretty hotheaded in response. Getting off, she would say, "What about you? You seem to keep falling on your chest in matches to keep a near flatted chest like that!"

Last edited by 971 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:44 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":3jqv24fw]Charlotte stopped her punches when Alice covered her eyes. Trying to get those hands off, she quickly responded, "First off, I was bored and wanted something to do. Second, I haven't been hacking in a while so I went back to the good ol' days. I had no idea another wanted to play the game."

When the redhead heard the blue head saying 'cow boobies', Charlitte was pretty hotheaded in response. Getting off, she would say, "What about you? You seem to keep falling on your chest in matches to keep a near flatted chest like that!"

Upon hearing Charlotte calling her "flat chested" made Alice's smile turn to a look of anger, she always drunk milk to start off every day, though spoiling it by eating sweaty foods in batter, but being called a flat chest? the redhead needed to be taught some rule's....strict rule's, of Alice...

"......You.....won't be getting any boys....when I play you like the violin.....that's when, I force you to say, Alice is superior, to my face... " Alice said with a devilish cheeky smirk, jumping off the bed with a little bounce, punching Charlotte right in the jaw for a little slobber-knocker of revenge. A bit harsh, but hearing stuff about her boobs, made Alice punch harder at her opponents. "Beside's my boobs are perfect! look!" Alice yelled, trying to shake them for personal purposes, but were just too small, and petite.

Last edited by 1 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:20 pm

Charlotte raised an eyebrow when Alice told her that she won't get any boys with a chest like hers. She stiffled a giggle when the bluehead also mentioned that she'll make the redhead say that Alice is superior. But then, Charlotte got punched in the jaw before her chest. "Ugh! Agh!" she would grunt as she rubbed her jaw and chest with both hands and rose up from the bed.

When Alice showed off her chest, Charlotte's eyes were half-closed in unamusement. "Seriously, mate, you are bloody pathetic showing off like that."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:55 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":3b16u9lz]Charlotte raised an eyebrow when Alice told her that she won't get any boys with a chest like hers. She stiffled a giggle when the bluehead also mentioned that she'll make the redhead say that Alice is superior. But then, Charlotte got punched in the jaw before her chest. "Ugh! Agh!" she would grunt as she rubbed her jaw and chest with both hands and rose up from the bed.

When Alice showed off her chest, Charlotte's eyes were half-closed in unamusement. "Seriously, mate, you are bloody pathetic showing off like that."

"Matey mate? are you being hurt by me? because your showing more profanity than force my....mate..." Alice smirked, tauntingly leaning to her bed stroking the soft covers, acting as if it was her room already. Loving to show off a little pain as it was in her name, to give her opponent a painy blur before knocking them out for good, but it would take a lot more to get the tough nerd red out...

"There must be, some sort of weakness to her......tickle? nah, too childish.....smother?" she looked down at her breasts, "no chance...." she thought in her mind, tilting her head to the side to observe Charlotte carefully before figuring out, how to use her room, as a weapon.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:33 pm

Charlotte said nothing as Alice taunted her and played as if this room was hers instead of the redhead's. In her mind, Charlotte had to think of a way to take Alice down before she turns this room into her own place of power. But she had to be careful, if the bluehead catches her, it'll be more difficult to stop her. As soon as Alice looked down at her breasts, Charlotte would spring into action without her knowing it.

The redhead would immediately try to claw the bluehead's breasts and maintain her grip to throw her onto her stomach on the bed. If this worked, she would quickly jump and sit on her back as she said, "You keep admiring your breasts, bloke, and you could lose them quicker."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next