by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 245 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 245 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44).

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

afterhour fun - Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44). Empty Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44).

Post by Admin Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:29 pm

(Logging in.....please wait.....)
(Welcome back AFW chairman 7039! your last message was: 4 hours, 20 minutes ago.)

(Checking operational status....)
(Memory: OK.)
(Firewall: OK.)
(Database: OK.)
(User's: OK...//ERROR// problem mister server?....you have just been blurred out...xxall powerfulxxall seeingxxall knowingxx)
(Buh bye for now ;3)

(Up to no good, yet again, self proclaimed hacker of the AFW, Alice, is doing some nightly mischief and relaxation time of hers. Possible bed wrestle too.)
afterhour fun - Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44). Konachancom-84300pixiv-tan.jpg

Silence settled itself in among the empty corridors of the AFW office's, not a person was stirring, or a fan whirring, as the rain batted against the large windows from the outside. Clearly, everybody who worked at the headquarters had either gone home, or was doing something quite "secluded" in the safety of a locked building. Fortified as it was, the headquarter's were a workplace to most of the directors, chairman, and superstars of the sexy business itself, but finding someone living here, comfortable in the land of technology was quite odd indeed. Who knew for sure what this little girl's, dastardly, intentions were?...what did she have in store for all?

Alice was sat to her desk, legs rested up on it in a womanly kind of way as she was sat down nomming on some previously ordered chicken Chow-Mein, highly drenched in the sweaty fat that covered, also being quite the disgusting sight as she wolfed it down, Alice enjoyed her little set up here. Beside her legs lay another TV, a games console plugged in with a controller rested on her lap, admiring the blares of "FINISH HER" from a violent videogame she was playing along with eating her nightly dose of fast food. Seeing the putrid pixelated blood drip from the opponents head in the game she was playing, giggling to herself as she tapped away on her clean keyboard.

All this was her little, humble adobe to keep a eye on the other competitors for the AFW, a handsomely paid job, for one so cold at heart. Responding to a Chibi pixel version of Alice, waving her hands saying "looky looky!" on her computer screen, Alice clicked it and noticed a couple were having, a rather rampant sex break from the busy day, who knew full well that the headquarters were closed. Alice, was always the type to spoil anyone's fun, and right now she brushed her blue bangs out the way, pushing her glasses back on her nose as she got to work on humiliating these slackers.

"Sooo...having sex with a colleague after work hours are we? hmph, that's one way to get someone in troubleee..." Alice cackled, starting the camera's recording to upload it onto the internet, not stopping there as she tapped in to overflow that toilet booth. "I only wish people like these idiots were smarter, but you can't blame God for that...time to get a little wet in the crotches losers!" Alice clicked the button, making the toilet overflow in there as the woman slapped the man thinking he flushed the toilet on purpose, causing them to break up the hot moment as the pants down, man ran after her down the corridor, humiliated and trying to explain himself. Alice was giggling in joy at the fact she punked them good, "ohhhhh its so good when they get a nice slap! reminds me of the time....nah, but it was fun though" she laughed saying to herself, leaning back to her chair fixing her frameless glasses.

Last edited by 1 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

afterhour fun - Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44). Empty Re: Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(Open RP).

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:59 am

From another room, there was a redheaded girl who was taking a break from matches to get some fun in her life. Her name was Charlotte "Scarlet" Lambert, but most wrestlers call her Volcanica. Given that it was raining outside, she decided that she can relive her computer geek days hacking into the system. She would open up her laptop, turn it on, and make her way into the system of the AFW offices in her red undershirt, black gym shorts, and flaming black socks.

As soon as she got there, it seems as though she wasn't the only hacker there. Someone just tapped into one of the toilets that a couple was making love on and overflowed it to make it a king-sized misunderstanding. Giggling, Volcanica would say, "Ooh, having a little fun there aren't you? Well, two can play at that game, mate." As she said this, she would tap her fingers quickly on her keyboard to shut off the toilet that was overflowing. Then seeing the girl making her way down the corridor to the elevator with the guy following behind, she would open up the elevator before suddenly closing it as she was walking in to make her bump into it. The impact would make her fall on top of the guy, their faces close to one another. Then, they would start giggling and laughing before kissing again. "Ahh, how I love a bloody good make up in the end!"

Last edited by 971 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

afterhour fun - Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44). Empty Re: Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(Open RP).

Post by Admin Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:23 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":28pm33pb]From another room, there was a redheaded girl who was taking a break from matches to get some fun in her life. Her name was Charlotte "Scarlet" Lambert, but most wrestlers call her Volcanica. Given that it was raining outside, she decided that she can relive her computer geek days hacking into the system. She would open up her laptop, turn it on, and make her way into the system of the AFW offices in her red undershirt, black gym shorts, and flaming black socks.

As soon as she got there, it seems as though she wasn't the only hacker there. Someone just tapped into one of the toilets that a couple was making love on and overflowed it to make it a king-sized misunderstanding. Giggling, Volcanica would say, "Ooh, having a little fun there aren't you? Well, two can play at that game, mate." As she said this, she would tap her fingers quickly on her keyboard to shut off the toilet that was overflowing. Then seeing the girl making her way down the corridor to the elevator with the guy following behind, she would open up the elevator before suddenly closing it as she was walking in to make her bump into it. The impact would make her fall on top of the guy, their faces close to one another. Then, they would start giggling and laughing before kissing again. "Ahh, how I love a bloody good make up in the end!"

Seeing a popup flash vibrant on her desktop "HACKER IN AREA!", Alice spat out her cold cola and widened her eyes at the CCTV screen, watching in both surprise and shock at the two lovers getting more embarrassed by this unknown hacker in the area. "W what?! another of my skills? impossible!" she shouted, kicking open her door to run down the hallway to the position the hacker signal was coming from, "but....that alone was amusing and quite smart for a beginner...still...." Alice said to herself, banging her fist on the door of Volcanica, thinking all the while it was a male punk on a keyboard.

"Smart move there, but your computer itself is programmed with security of a child..." Alice giggled stood outside her door, clicking a button on her PDA to make Charlotte's computer monitor's, laugh with the sounds of Alice's Chibi avatar, making a loud buzz that anyone would find annoying.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:58 am

As Volcanica was tapping away on her keyboard for some more tricks, her screen suddenly revealed that someone is heading down the hallway right to her door. She quickly typed in the access codes to block off any viruses that could be headed her way just in case. When she heard Alice banging on her door and commenting that she had security of a child, she would stay silent while quickly and quietly typing in a counter to make Alice's chibi avatar appear on Alice's screen instead. And along with the laughing, they would repeatedly say, "Would you mind repeating that?"

In the meantime, Charlotte would silently close her laptop and hide with it so she can stash it away. Once she did, she would quietly hide in another part of her room for another response from Alice.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":3szjvtf6]As Volcanica was tapping away on her keyboard for some more tricks, her screen suddenly revealed that someone is heading down the hallway right to her door. She quickly typed in the access codes to block off any viruses that could be headed her way just in case. When she heard Alice banging on her door and commenting that she had security of a child, she would stay silent while quickly and quietly typing in a counter to make Alice's chibi avatar appear on Alice's screen instead. And along with the laughing, they would repeatedly say, "Would you mind repeating that?"

In the meantime, Charlotte would silently close her laptop and hide with it so she can stash it away. Once she did, she would quietly hide in another part of her room for another response from Alice.

"Gahhhhhh!!!! s smart kid!!! but I've seen better..." Alice yelped, hearing the screech get to ears as she dropped her PDA which was hacked, for now would be a good time to use a little "physical force", on this unknown rival of hers. Impressed but at the same time moody this one was interfering with her night of mischief, Alice began slamming the door with her elbow, hard, to find the person responsible, "almost......got.....it...and, bingouch!!?" Alice said, falling through the door as she flailed onto the dorm person's bed, adjusting her glasses groaning.

"Nmmm....come out come out and play my little hacker friend! I promise I won't hurt youuuu..." Alice lied through her teeth, putting on a cutesy accent to fool Charlotte if she fell so lightly. While in the meantime, Alice was taking hacker's dream as her eyes sparkled in joy at all this hardware.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:10 pm

Volcanica would giggle silently to herself in hearing Alice's rant over getting her own PDA hacked, but would chuckle more when Alice didn't know that the door was already unlocked. Seeing that she broke through the door and flopped on her bed, the redhead would keep silent as she waited for a good opportunity to strike. Then she would slowly creep out and try to get behind the other hacker.

Once she did that, Alice would hear a click and the tapping of a black gun on her shoulders. If Alice turned around, Charlotte would smirk and say, "Hello, mate." Then she would squirt water out of her fake pistol and laugh at her own joke.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:09 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":3etqnnk0]Volcanica would giggle silently to herself in hearing Alice's rant over getting her own PDA hacked, but would chuckle more when Alice didn't know that the door was already unlocked. Seeing that she broke through the door and flopped on her bed, the redhead would keep silent as she waited for a good opportunity to strike. Then she would slowly creep out and try to get behind the other hacker.

Once she did that, Alice would hear a click and the tapping of a black gun on her shoulders. If Alice turned around, Charlotte would smirk and say, "Hello, mate." Then she would squirt water out of her fake pistol and laugh at her own joke.

Alice though for the minute she was dealing with a hacker, with weapon's, feeling the metallic tap on her shoulder as her mind was jinxed, that it was nothing more than toy water pistol squirting it in her face as she flailed. "Pfffffhm!!! s stop that! mind the jacket!?" Alice said, angry but flailing back on the bed, wiping her glasses to see who it was. Another girl....with glasses....red hair, and a attitude of Alice herself when she was just a little troublemaker and slacker, the redhead was more than Alice had expected...

"Wait.....someone your size managed to punk and hack me, while using the fake gun trick?" Alice sat up, inching closer to the cute little nerdy red, rather menacingly as she adjusted her glasses in a serious, but damn right scary glare she used to get in line at the AFW cafeteria. Almost like she was going to floor the little devious hacker for humiliating her by giving her a wet jacket...

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:59 pm

The British redhead would smirk as she tossed the toy gun away and said, "Oh, pardon me, missy." She observed Alice to see that she shared similar features to herself. Alice looked like quite an advanced hacker prodigy like her. Charlotte would just smile as Alice walked closer to her and glared at her for making her look like a fool. She responded, "Sounds to me like your jealous over something? What did I have to do with it?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:32 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":1v5mi5uh]The British redhead would smirk as she tossed the toy gun away and said, "Oh, pardon me, missy." She observed Alice to see that she shared similar features to herself. Alice looked like quite an advanced hacker prodigy like her. Charlotte would just smile as Alice walked closer to her and glared at her for making her look like a fool. She responded, "Sounds to me like your jealous over something? What did I have to do with it?"

Alice's eye began to flinch, it was obvious the little red head had some talk as well as confidence, which kind of annoyed Alice knowing there is another hacker capable of her talents. But as soon as Charlotte smiled, a certain spark came to her evil twisted mind....she was neither afraid, or intimidated by Alice... "jealous my Dear little one?" Alice smiled widely, giving Charlotte a friendly ruffle on the head, "why would I be jealous of all this you have built!" she said, rather impressed as she walked around Charlotte's room of hardrives and tools of hacking.

"Such talent for one little girl like you should be respected as a allie...not a lumbering fool like many...." Alice smiled trustfully to her, sitting in Charlotte's chair with her hands together.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

afterhour fun - Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44). Empty Re: Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44).

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:31 pm

Volcanica still kept her eyes on Alice as the blue-haired girl was observing her room filled with hard drives and hacking tools. "I am flattered, I have a few allies myself, but in some days I like to keep to myself." The British girl would sit on her bed and placed her hands on her lap. "So, are you asking me to be an ally of yours in hacking?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

afterhour fun - Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44). Empty Re: Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44).

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next