by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44).

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

afterhour fun - Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44). - Page 4 Empty Re: Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44).

Post by Admin Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:02 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":1d3ycnf6]Seeing that her attacks were enough to knock some sense back into Alice, Charlotte would cheerfully say, "Oh thank goodness! Alice, you need to get some water now." Saying this, she refilled the glass with clean drinking water to hand it to Alice. She hopes that the blue-haired girl won't attack again...yet.

Shaking her head of the sickish daze, Alice blinked and looked on at Charlotte, rubbing her chin of the pain inflicted there. "R rude of you.....quite rude if you wanted to have a free hit on me...." Alice growled slightly, snatching the water away to drink it down. "Pffffft!!!?" Alice spitted out the water, "this is room heated! screw that, honestly, have you any brain lesser redhead?" she said with a slight chuckle of insult, heading off to the bathroom to pee and take a cooling drink of clearer water.

Unknown to Charlotte, the little incident back there happened once before with the elusive Reika Suzuka, and Alice had gotten sloppy in her own vice's of touching alcohol...

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

afterhour fun - Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44). - Page 4 Empty Re: Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44).

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Charlotte said nothing and looked emotionless as Alice yelled at her for taking a rude hit and insulting her for giving her heated water instead of cooling water. But inside, she felt hurt by Alice's words and was only trying to help her. When Alice got to the bathroom, the redhead silently took off her glasses and wiped a few tears from her eyes. As soon as the blue-haired girl stepped out to get her own drink of water, Charlotte would say, "Sorry, Alice. Wish I could've done more."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:15 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":1gsyuear]Charlotte said nothing and looked emotionless as Alice yelled at her for taking a rude hit and insulting her for giving her heated water instead of cooling water. But inside, she felt hurt by Alice's words and was only trying to help her. When Alice got to the bathroom, the redhead silently took off her glasses and wiped a few tears from her eyes. As soon as the blue-haired girl stepped out to get her own drink of water, Charlotte would say, "Sorry, Alice. Wish I could've done more."

Alice wasn't one for caring for other's emotions, but hearing the teary voice of Charlotte made her stop for a minute, certainly they must be fake tears of a plotting redhead? Alice thought, but then again it struck her troubled mind from the past. A past she ran away from long ago...taking it into her sights again, Alice gave a ashamed sigh and exited the bathroom when she finished, sitting beside.

"I guess....I can forgive you, Charlotte..." she said, her glasses inched down her nose as she sat arms folded, trying not to show she had a heart, when she did deep down. Only tainted with power and arrogance of herself.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:36 pm

Charlotte would smile a little when Alice seemed to accept her apology. "Thanks, Alice." Thinking back on what happened on the bed, the redhead would say, "You know honestly, I did enjoy a bit of our bed wrestling. Been a while since I got back into fighting." Shruggingly, she suggested, "Um, do you want to go for a few rounds?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:33 pm

Alice raised a eyebrow, surprised that Charlotte wanted to fight so quickly, straight after Alice's unexpected consuming of a alcoholic power drink. "Well......but where? here?" she asked, pushing her glasses up to her nose, gently fixing up her hair in the bob. "Hmph I guess, a little showing of my superiority shall teach you a valuable lesson!" she smirked, stretching out on the bed as she wasn't tired at all, only riveted.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:36 pm

Charlotte nodded at the thought of wrestling on her own bed. Given that the ring and gym was closed until laterj, there was no other way. She would smirk when she heard Alice say that a little bed wrestling would be a good opportunity to show her superiority. "I the same, Alice. But I believe vice versa." The redhead would fix her glasses and start stretching to show her eagerness.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:39 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":67eztbzs]Charlotte nodded at the thought of wrestling on her own bed. Given that the ring and gym was closed until laterj, there was no other way. She would smirk when she heard Alice say that a little bed wrestling would be a good opportunity to show her superiority. "I the same, Alice. But I believe vice versa." The redhead would fix her glasses and start stretching to show her eagerness.

A nice thought of bed wrestling came to Alice's mind, seeing that the redhead was sure cute and ready for a goodnight's sleep, for any of them if they fell out. It sounded barbaric, but it was a nice way to show charlotte, Alice's self proclaimed "skills of perfection" in a full on fight with another, minus that stripping she took from tannis. "Fine...but lets gamble the steaks here, for, a prize maybe?" Alice said, cheekily as prize's were something of a urge for her, "if I, make that little cute red head of yours, go to sleep, I.....claim this room for my adobe, in where you can be a good little minion and flatter me..." she giggled, daydreaming of the slightest hint if she was the head boss of the AFW, and the endless torment she would give to the many individual's.

"Imagine THAT...." she said in her mind, having a little view of her own.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Charlotte glanced over at Alice while she thinking of a reward after the match is over. She was concerned about her using her room for her own purposes to act as if she ran the entire federation. She has to try and not let that happen. The redhead would think for a moment and answered, "Fine by me. And if I claim victory instead, what would you say to it?" Charlotte only hoped that she won't be Alice's lap dog to entertain her, she was much more than her looks after all.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:48 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":3ld2umks]Charlotte glanced over at Alice while she thinking of a reward after the match is over. She was concerned about her using her room for her own purposes to act as if she ran the entire federation. She has to try and not let that happen. The redhead would think for a moment and answered, "Fine by me. And if I claim victory instead, what would you say to it?" Charlotte only hoped that she won't be Alice's lap dog to entertain her, she was much more than her looks after all.

"You? win against me? and what would you demand off me if you won?" Alice asked her in a confident, but giving Charlotte a glaring stare through her little black tipped glasses, tapping her fingers against her blue with white striped jacket. She wanted to just laugh at her at this moment, but she was in a good mood for teaching a few lessons to a overconfident mind....when her's were the overconfident one here. "Don't think you can have your way with me if you ahem....win, which is quite a slim chance for you, Love...." she turned round evily smiling to her friend, taunting her in Alice's natural Brit voice.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:06 pm

Charlotte smirked when she was asked what the reward will be if she won. "Well, I do have a few ideas, but I can leave that to your imagination." She raised an eyebrow when Alice taunted her using her natural British accent. "Maybe not, Missy, but don't think that would mean that YOU have the better chances to win. Gambling with those thoughts can lead to your reward slipping through your fingers before you know it." The redhead would crack her neck left and right before cracking her knuckles, showing that she's ready.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next