by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44).

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

afterhour fun - Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44). - Page 6 Empty Re: Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44).

Post by Admin Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:03 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":purmxvuj]Charlotte said nothing as Alice taunted her and played as if this room was hers instead of the redhead's. In her mind, Charlotte had to think of a way to take Alice down before she turns this room into her own place of power. But she had to be careful, if the bluehead catches her, it'll be more difficult to stop her. As soon as Alice looked down at her breasts, Charlotte would spring into action without her knowing it.

The redhead would immediately try to claw the bluehead's breasts and maintain her grip to throw her onto her stomach on the bed. If this worked, she would quickly jump and sit on her back as she said, "You keep admiring your breasts, bloke, and you could lose them quicker."

Alice let out a howling scream as her breasts were clawed, thickly by the nails of Charlotte, tight as Alice should of notice sooner since she was in a good position to do so. "Bloke?! surely you can say better things than that you little slag..." Alice said, still putting up ferocity even as she was slammed, onto the comfy bed stomach first. Having underestimated her rival so soon, Char was tougher than she looked...rock hard fists, a British slang that compelled her own, and a cheeky way to comment on Alice's quite tubby growing appearance.....Alice was even more impressed with the red now.

"By the way....your arse feels a little short and bony on my back, cuteypie...." Alice mumbled into the covers, trying to squabble out before Char would start rubbing deep, on her pain of bad back already.

Last edited by 1 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

afterhour fun - Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44). - Page 6 Empty Re: Afterhour fun-//ERROR~love Miss Robo//-(for Dynamo44).

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:07 pm

Charlotte was successful in getting Alice on the bed and her into her back. Hearing Alice's comment on her rear being shot and bony, she would jump her rear on the back a few times as she said, "Well, at least since you're down there, I can do this!" As she said this, the redhead would try to quickly grab both legs, put them under her armpits, and pull them for a Boston crab.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:53 pm

"AHHHUWW!!!" Alice moaned, seeing that char was doing the similar thing tannis did, use her as a butt slam target. But trying her best to flail out, it looked like charlotte was making a pattern here, by settling into a tight Boston Crab, overall....Alice was having quite a bad week....stripped by tannis, and now being stretched back by charlotte.

Her blue head of hair face first in the thick covers, Alice moaned as this was getting unbearable, and a bad feeling to wake up to if char knocked out the little hacking runt. "You can FORGET, if your wanting me to kiss your feet, red.....dream on..." Alice said, feeling a warm pain swell in her lower legs.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:02 am

As Charlotte was continuing her boston crab on Alice, she was a little confused when she heard the blue-haired girl's remark. She turned her face around to glance at Alice as she asked, "Kiss my feet? Why in Heaven's name would I even ask you to do such a thing?" Turning her back to the submission, the redhead would try to keep the pressure up as much as she could. Suddenly, she had an idea when she saw that the other girl was barefoot since she got here (in regards to the pic in the first post). "Speaking of which..."

The ever so devious Charlotte would now try a trick to get the upper hand. First, she would release the legs to get try and get both feet in front of her to get one arm around the ankles to get them close to her while she remained in her position. If this worked, she would use her free hand to start bending all ten toes at the same time.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:04 pm

If Alice kept her mouth shut and not of mentioned the term feet, she wouldn't see the sly look in the red's eyes. Who was now getting idea's on making Alice, squeal, "P pitiful move....f for it won't hurt......m me!" she said, kicking her legs in a worn out, but rapid movement to get Char off bending her little toes, and maybe introduce her bare foot right into the redhead's face.

"Tedious girl for one of my talents....but lets see how she deals with a few dirty tricks...." Alice giggled evily, using the ruffles of the bed covers as a smokescreen to Char's vision while kicking her legs about. For if she could get a perfect kick, straight on Char's face, Alice would throw in a spinning handstand flurry of kicks to her cute opponent.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Alice's kicking legs and bed sheet smokescreen made Charlotte start to block herself from those kicks and get off. She then witnessed Alice go for a handstand flurry of kicks. "Oh man," thought the redhead starting to defend herself from the kicks that were coming in hard. "She's now getting rough and dirty. But I think two can play at that game." Waiting for a good moment, Charlotte would attempt to quickly go low and tackle Alice's body hard while she was still in her handstand to grab at the feet quickly.

If this worked, she'll try a dirty move of her own as she sat there and started biting at those toes and gnashing them against her teeth.

Last edited by 971 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:45 pm

To Alice's utter disappointment, little Charlotte was holding out against her handstand flury of kicks, while some kicks hit her the others were ineffective in bringing Char, to a stunned state. Leaving her open for the redheads tackle, bouncing her back down once again to the bed. "Wait.....why are you staring at my...." Alice panicked slighty at heart, thinking Char was going to lick her bare feet into submission, but she merely fooled for what she was about to do.

"AHHHHH!!!" Alice screamed as the carnivorous Charlotte, took a nice bite on blue nailed toes, making Alice, widen in much fear at who Charlotte really was doing such a, more than dirty, but insane move. Whether the psychotic redhead was starving for a midnight snack, Alice soon raised her feet at Char, and slingshotted them forward at her into the bedroom wall. "Eat something else than my perfect body you cannibalistic bitch...." Alice growled, stumbling off the bed to put some socks, on her feet for desperate safety measures.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:41 am

Charlotte was enjoying herself chewing on Alice's toes when she suddenly got kicked forward. She would grunt as she was rolling all the way up to the wall. Rubbing mouth and watching Alice being frantic about protecting her bare feet, she can't help but laugh. "Cannibalistic? I was just being clever and exposed a weakness to my advantage. Besides, I eat after this is over. You may have a beautiful body, but it's all fragile just the same. She got bal in her fighting stance to get ready for Alice's next move.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:28 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":3nd9k1p5]Charlotte was enjoying herself chewing on Alice's toes when she suddenly got kicked forward. She would grunt as she was rolling all the way up to the wall. Rubbing mouth and watching Alice being frantic about protecting her bare feet, she can't help but laugh. "Cannibalistic? I was just being clever and exposed a weakness to my advantage. Besides, I eat after this is over. You may have a beautiful body, but it's all fragile just the same. She got bal in her fighting stance to get ready for Alice's next move.

As Alice sat to the floor, she thought for a few minute's in thinking that the redhead alone, was becoming more of a hateful rival than a protege to Alice's devious, but mischievous ways. For the word "fragile" just made her blood boil, hearing it come from the cocky child before her, now making Alice more than ever to put the girl to sleep for good. "Something, which you will have to dream about more charlotte....a nice...beauty sleep while you dream of having, a beautiful body like mine..." Alice said mockingly to her, getting up to grab a pillow in attempt to kick char in the stomach, and get behind her to smother the girl out with a pillow.

"Heh heh, pleasant dreams wannabe!" Alice cackled, going in for the kill pouncing in on charlotte like a panther, against the blare of moonlight from the dreadful rain outside the window.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:03 pm

The redhead smirked and thought in her head, "Looks like she's getting ticked off. Guess it's time to get serious, there's no way I'll let her take over my room!" Hearing Alice say that she'll have to dream about her beautiful body being fragile, Charlotte would say, "Oh, I will, Alice...I will." Getting back to her stance, she watched as the bluehead came forward with a pillow and kicked her in the stomach. "GUH!" she cried out as she bent down a little to hold onto her gut. But at that time, Alice came behind her and covered her face with the pillow, trying to smother her out.

Charlotte only muffled in trying to breathe, so she had to get out of this before she passes out. She would attempt to quickly stomp hard on Alice's foot to distract her as she's elbowing at the bluehead's side. If this worked, she would probably be released so she can tackle Alice to the bed.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next