Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rain's Training with Songbird (for dlamp)

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Rain's Training with Songbird (for dlamp) - Page 6 Empty Re: Rain's Training with Songbird (for dlamp)

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:22 am

Songbird listened to Rain's life in Japan as she noded in understanding. "Yeah, I've heard something like that before and I agree with you. That's why for me, I don't want to be on that same ride that most girls have been on, no offense." As she was getting close to finishing her protein bar, Songbird heard Rain's question if they should call it a day. "Well, I was going to show you some submissions that could be useful before we end. Unless you want to do it some other time, I have nothing against it."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Rain's Training with Songbird (for dlamp) - Page 6 Empty Re: Rain's Training with Songbird (for dlamp)

Post by dlamp Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:08 am

"Seriously, I'm over it now, so it's okay," She insisted, though she did give a dismissive wave on the topic, hoping to not bring it up again. It would be awkward for them to just have a conversation over Rain's relationships over the years. That'd be seriously embarrassing. Luckily, Song changed the topic to learning submission moves before wrapping up practice. That perked the blonde up. Submissions were her weakest point, so getting some work on them would be good for her. She gave a nod to her mentor, fire in eyes. "No way! I'm totally up for that! Bring it on!" She said, grinning widely.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:29 am

Songbird smiled for Rain's determination to learn submission holds as she got up to throw away the empty wrapper in the trash. "Alrighty then, make sure you get the sweat off your brow, get rehydrated, and we can get back to it!" Putting her drink and towel back in her bag, she would stretch her arms out as she made her way to the ring to wait for her friend to come.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:31 am

Rain immediately wiped the sweat from her face and gobbled up the rest of her protein bar. She'd save the rest of her sports drink for after the last lesson. "Okay!" She said, throwing her towel onto her chair and running up to the ring. She got into a fighting stance and gave a determined look toward Songbird. "Alright, so what's the final lesson Sensei~?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:54 am

Once both girls got to the ring, Songbird would smirk and chuckle when Rain called her "Sensei". She would play it off as she replied, "Well, grasshopper, if you are going to stack up against some of the toughest fighters in the league and get some respect, it is important that you learn how to make them submit to you. I will show you some basic submissions that are widely used in today's wrestling world and believe me when I say that they will greatly help you."

Songbird motioned her hand to the mat. "First, I would like to ask you to lie down on the mat so I can show you the armbar."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Rain let out a small laugh of her own, surprised Song was willing to go along with the new name. Looks like her mentor had a sense of humor, which was nice. It gave her a reason to tease her from time to time now. Hearing her "Sensei's" instructions, Rain obediently laid down flat on the mat, eagerly awaiting further instructions. "'Kay, so show me an armbar Sensei~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:29 pm

Songbird explained as she did so. "While the opponent is on their back, first grab the arm that you want. In this case, I'll take the left arm. Now keep in mind that whichever arm you take, you need to keep holding it in front of you as you are going to lie down. From here, you need to quickly get both legs flat across the body, one on top of the neck and the other at the stomach to hold them down. And as you lean back, you're still holding the arm and putting some pressure as you pull. And this is an armbar." She made sure to not do it hard so that Rain won't hurt as much.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:44 am

Okay, an armbar sounded a little more complicated than Rain thought. And it hurt a little more too, but she didn't show it. I should really stretch more before doing this. She thought, exhaling to not grimace from pain. "G-Got it." She said, smiling wryly from the pain. "Can you get off me now? This kinda' hurts." Not as much as it did in Rain's match with her, but still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:48 am

Hearing Rain's request, Songbird would do just that. "OK, that's the armbar. Now, it's your turn, Rain." She would lie down beside her and said, "Keep in mind the steps I showed you and make sure that it's effective to even make ME feel the pain. Go on now, take any arm."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:32 am

Rain swallowed, nervous about trying this. She tried to remember the steps Songbird gave her. O-Okay... just take her arm... She grabbed Song's arm. Get both legs across her body... one on the neck and one on the stomach... and slowly bend back. Slowly going through her mental instructions, she was in the process of doing an armbar. She was lying completely on her back, pulling at Song's arm a little a bit for good measure. It felt weird fighting like this, she was usually not this physical when fighting. And it was kind of hard to breath in this position as well, but that might had been her nervousness. Guess being a submission fighter had a really different feel to it. "Am I doing it right Alice?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next