by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Rain's Training with Songbird (for dlamp)

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Rain's Training with Songbird (for dlamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rain's Training with Songbird (for dlamp)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:25 am

Songbird held her palms straight as Rain kept punching at both palms and the torso. She would block any strike that came on the outside to help Rain get in focus. Each punch seemed harder than the last and she felt her hands to catch on fire. After at least one minute, Songbird would yell out, "Okay stop!"

If Rain stopped, Songbird would examine her hands to see that they were getting redder than ever. She blew into them to get the heat out and shook them both to relieve the pain. She would smile as she said, "Wow, Reyna...Nngh, I feel as if you're off to a good start in regards to strength. Was this from any previous training?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Rain's Training with Songbird (for dlamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rain's Training with Songbird (for dlamp)

Post by dlamp Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:41 am

Rain continued her strikes, staying focused on trying to build her speed, as time passed, the blows got faster for a moment, but slowed down to keep the same intensity that Song wanted. Rain knew speed had always been an issue with her. Speed and power actually. She couldn't be strong and fast at once. One thing had to give for other. And when she did get both at once, she'd just be drained afterward. It was something to work on.

Once Song yelled to stop, the blond pulled back her arms and settled into her fighting stance. She gave a smile to Songbird as she commented her strength, giving a sheepish grin. Wow, she must had did a number on Alice's hands, they were as red as a beet. The girl almost felt guilty about it. Almost. "Uh, yeah actually. I know I don't look it, but I trained in martial arts for able five years. And I still do." She was a little surprised Song didn't know that, it was on her profile in the AFW. Oh well, guess some things can be over looked. "That's why I use palm strikes and not punches, it's how my fighting style is. She blushed slightly, looking away from Song. It was a little embarrassing to be talking so casually about this. She never went into details about her training. If anything, it was because her fighting style was technically self-taught and self-developed. "Um... that's why I go barefoot a lot in matches, it's just how I trained and fought and fought."

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:50 am

"Ah yes." said Songbird. "Your profile mentioned that. I'm sure you went through much pressure to get this far." Stretching out her arms, she also said, "My training was as tough as I'm going to teach you and like you, it took me time to get myself ready for the big time." When Rain mentioned her reasoning of going barefoot, it prompted Songbird to ask, "But aren't you concerned that sometimes others can take you being barefoot to their advantage such as what I did to you?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:10 am

Rain couldn't help but gulp at the mention of the training Song was going to put her through. She was sure she could handle it, but it still sounded tough, tiring, and stressful. She could see it now, Song yelling orders that Rain would be desperately trying to complete. Keeping her body straight, focusing on several things at once. Hopefully she won't turn into a tyrant. Rain prayed silently. She was already trying to figure out how Song was going to run her into the ground. But then Song expressed her concern about her going barefoot in matches. "Yeah, I am, now." She said, narrowing her eyes slightly at Songbird. She was still sore about that move she pulled in their match. That was a heel tactic, and it really irked Rain. "But... I guess I'll just be going barefoot in sparring matches then."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:22 am

Seeing Rain a little uncomfortable at the thought of the training being harsh, Songbird would quickly say, "But for you, Rain, I won't make it too hard so you'll be fine." She was a bit concerned when the other girl mentioned remaining barefoot in sparring matches. "Hmm, well just to let you know. You can go barefoot in sparring matches, but you need to be aware of other heels that can do the same. I myself am not a heel, but I went hard on your bare feet to prove my point. Don't take it harsh though."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:41 am

"Oh. Hehe, thanks Alice." She said with a smile. She was glad that Song would hold back a little for her. Maybe they could just tackle it slowly at first, then get into routine. The girl gave a small pout at Song's orders on going barefoot. "Fine." She said, deciding to kick her shoes off now. "So... you wanna' spar or something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:44 am

Songbird was a bit surprised when Rain decided to kick her shoes off. "Uhhh, I didn't mean for you to go barefoot in this match. You could hurt yourself if you're not careful." She was scratching he back of her head as she was trying to figure out what to do about this. "Are you sure you wanna spar now? I don't want to fight just yet."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:19 pm

Rain pouted, but put her shoes back on. "Sorry... just not use to wearing shoes for so long." She said sheepishly. It was true, must of the time she was usually in sandals or flip-flops, rarely ever shoes unless she was at some party or something. "Oh, did you have other stuff you wanted me to do?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. "Okay, just tell what it is and I'll do it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:34 pm

Songbird nodded and said, "Understood, but please understand when I ask you to use those shoes. I know it is not what you're used to fighting with, but in this federation, please believe me when I say not everyone will play nice with you. I know what it's like and I want to help prepare you for it." Moving on with the lessons, she would say, "Okay, back to the training. I've seen in our previous match that you're used to kicking a lot.

Taking a step back, Songbird said, "Show me your best regular kick and then show me how high you can kick. Keep your shoes tight though."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:14 am

After hearing Song's instructions, Rain nodded and tried getting focused again. It was back to training now. "Yes ma'am." She said, taking her fighting stance again. The blond took a deep breath, focusing the strength in her legs. Personally, she wasn't much of a fan of using kicks. They helped, but she liked using her palm strikes more. However, she had to listen to Song's instructions. The girl gave a hard snap kick, one the strongest kicks in her move set. It wasn't as flashy as she could had made some of her palm strikes, and it was a bit slow as well, but it should be able to cause some damage. Though, the shoes weighted her down a little bit(stupid restrictions). Next, she gave the highest ax kick she could. Luckily, she had good flexibility and was able to lift her foot above her head with little difficulty. Once the girl brought her foot down she panted, slightly fatigued. "How was that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next