by saryakimura96 Today at 9:19 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 9:12 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 9:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:23 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Rain's Training with Songbird (for dlamp)

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Rain's Training with Songbird (for dlamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rain's Training with Songbird (for dlamp)

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:25 pm

Songbird rubbed her fingers under her chin in thought of Rain's performance. Both kicks were quite good and could be useful for future matches. She would smile and say, "Brilliant work, Reyna! I'm very impressed. With those kicks and punches combined, you would be an unstoppable force!"Putting her hands together, she would add, "Alright, let's move onto Using the ropes."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Rain's Training with Songbird (for dlamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rain's Training with Songbird (for dlamp)

Post by dlamp Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:00 pm

Rain blushed slightly as Alice's compliment. It felt nice to be told she was doing good, especially by someone who was stronger than her. "Oh, uh... thanks Alice." She said shyly, looking away. Their next lesson was on the way, using the ropes. Rain could only guess what she meant, remembering how Alice used the ropes to her advantage and caused Rain a lot of pain. She cringed a little at the thought. "So... ropes..." She looked around the ring, tilting her head. "Like Irish Whips and Clotheslines?"

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:38 pm

Songbird nodded and said, "Yes, Irish Whips and Clotheslines are of the few moves that can be used in this situation. However, there are others that can be done. But first, show me how you do an attack using the ropes." She offered an arm and said, "Just take my arm and sling me to the ropes. When I bounce back, attack me."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:00 pm

"Um..." She stared hesitantly at Song's arm. She still felt awkward just attacking someone when she wasn't provoked or they just left themselves open, but it was something she'd have to get over. Like Song said, people in this league would be playing fair all the time or care if you were ready for an attack or not, you'd have to strike when you could. "Okay." Rain said, grabbing Songbird's arm. She held it for a moment, trying to get the nervous to actually throw her, then slinged her into the ropes with all her might. Song was taller and weighted more, so Rain wasn't confident in her ability to actually throw her around, but she had to try. If it worked and Song actually bounce back, Song would slam her palm at her gut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:16 pm

Songbird could feel Rain tensing some pressure on her arm, sensing that she was nervous. "Don't be afraid, Rain. You can do it." She then felt her sling her to the ropes with all her might and she found herself running fast toward the ropes. She would hit against it with her back and bounced back to face Rain again. Once she was close, Rain immediately landed a palm strike in her gut.

"GUH!" Songbird cried out as she doubled over and stumbled backwards before landing on one knee. She would cover her stomach as she felt like the wind was knocked out of her and she tried to get some air back. But she would slowly raise her head as she said, "Nngh...that was a nice one."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:37 pm

As Songbird doubled over. Rain immediately went to her knees to see if she was okay. "A-Alice! Are you okay? I'm sorry!" She said, worried and concerned about her mentor. The blond knew she could hit hard, but she didn't think that she could just make Songbird drop like that. Song was able to take on heck of a beating during their match, and Rain figured she wanted her to not hold back. Now it seemed like a bad idea to assume. "C-Can you stand up? I'm really sorry Alice!"" She wasn't going to cry over it, not this time, but she really was concerned that she hurt Song really bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:42 pm

Songbird would look to Rain who was concerned for her and smiled to reassure her. "Don't worry, Reyna, I'm good. When you've been fighting for so long, you have to get used to the pain inflicted on you." To make her point, she took a few more breaths before slowly standing back up. She grunted when she still felt the pain, but she still stretched herself out to relieve it. "You're doing very well, Reyna. You want me to show you some tricks when bouncing off the ropes?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:05 am

Rain was amazed and how Song was just able to stand after her blow. Guess it showed how much stronger she was than her. If Rain had been hit that hard she'd be down for awhile. The blond would make an effort to try and be as tough as her. "Wow... guess that's how you took such a beating from me in our fight." She said, smiling as well. She was excited to move on with the rest of her training. It looked like they'd be focusing on ropes for awhile. "And yeah, I wanna' know how to use the ropes to my advantage."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:53 am

Songbird dusted herself and replied, "Yes, I had tough training back in my day as well, so my stomach is getting as hard as a rock...sort of." Clearing her throat to get in focus, she added, "Okay, using the ropes." Songbird explained as she showed Rain without attacking her. "Well obviously, there's no chance of holding onto the ropes to prevent bouncing back unless you want a rope burn. When bouncing back, you need to give them a surprise such as a jumping punch or a double kick. This almost always works as long as your opponent doesn't see it coming. You get what I mean?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:03 pm

Wow, Songbird really was an amazing fighter. Maybe if Rain worked hard enough she could get as strong as her. Though... that'd probably be awhile since she was just eighteen and Song was older than her. As her mentor went over basic instructions for using the ropes as an advantage, Rain gave a few nods. Maybe I shouldn't had just ran into the ropes during our match. She thought, remembering the pain it had cause and the stinging afterwards. She shuttered a little at the thought of it. "Got it," She said, raising her fists in determination. "Bounce back, strike hard and fast." She'd keep that in mind in her following matches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next