by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rain's Training with Songbird (for dlamp)

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Rain's Training with Songbird (for dlamp) - Page 4 Empty Re: Rain's Training with Songbird (for dlamp)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:42 am

Songbird was glad that Rain was starting to catch up and she would probably at the top in no time as long as she keeps these lessons in mind. "Here, let me show you some examples so you can get a better feel of the concept. You may wanna step back here." As she motioned her friend to back off to the nearby ropes, Songbird would go to the ropes horizontal to where Rain is.

"Okay, now watch." She would bounce off the ropes to rush and give a haymaker punch first. Next, she ran to the ropes in front of her to bounce off again and next do a jumping double kick where she lands on her back and kickflips back up with ease. "And this is my signature, but it could be dangerous if not used right." With that, she would bounce off the ropes once more, but this time she would give a butterfly twist kick and land perfectly.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Rain's Training with Songbird (for dlamp) - Page 4 Empty Re: Rain's Training with Songbird (for dlamp)

Post by dlamp Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:58 pm

Rain watched each move Songbird did, getting an idea of them. Song's moves were really cool looking, especially her signature. the butterfly kick looked so awesome. She had tried learning that move when she was training a few years ago, but it was too tricky for her. She had always landed on her stomach when starting the aerial spin or tripped during the landing. "Whoa, that was cool Alice!" She said, smiling wide. It got her pumped up and she wanted to try and see if she could make the ropes work for her. However, she still had a lesson to go through and would have to just do whatever Song would instructed her to do. The sooner she did that, the sooner she could try and work on her own stuff. "So... what's next?" The blond asked, tilting her head a little.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:40 am

Songbird was catching her breath after her butterfly twist kick, it really took so much energy to pull off a stron move. But she would smile at Rain when she "Thanks, Rain. It took me time to perfect that move until I can land it correctly. So practice was everything to me as it should be for you also." After a few more breaths, she would stretch out her arms and added, "OK, it seems we're making some progress now. Next, what we're going to do is some submission holds. Any hold can show a fighter's character whether clean, dirty, or somewhere in between. Do you know any submissions in particular during your previous training?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:08 am

It looked like that kick took a lot out of Song, not surprising though. Rain knew that doing something like that was tiring from her own training. Next, Song gave a small introduction to submissions, Rain's main weak point next to her fragile ability to take a hit. "Um... I know a little about submissions." She knew how annoying it was to be caught in one, especially since her last few opponents were really good at submissions. It might the striker feel a little out of place. "But... I never really used them. I know a few judo moves, but that's it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:47 am

Songbird listened to Rain and took interest in her response. "Judo you say? That's fascinating. I like judo and I'd appreciate it if you can show me a few of those moves. I'm always open to learn something new." Part of being a good fighter is to have an open mind to new things. So Songbird would love to see how Rain can demonstrate the art of judo so she may be able to pick something up.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:03 am

As Song asked for Rain to demonstrate a few of her judo moves, she froze slightly. Though she did know a ground technique or two, she was still weak in actually pulling them off. Her passion was more toward strikes than throws, but if Song wanted to see what she knew in that area, then the girl would do her best to impress her. This was training after all, she had to tackle her weak points if she wanted to get better. "Alright," She said, getting into a fighting stance. "Are you ready for me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:47 am

Songbird saw Rain being hesistant a little bit. It seems as though she was unsure of her abilities of doing such moves. But Songbird was willing to take whatever is coming at her as she gets in her own fighting stance. "I'm ready, Reyna...hit me." This was Rain's chance to prove her strength as a fighter and to be respected more.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:58 am

With a deep breath, Rain slowing inched her way toward her mentor, giving a small glare of determination. She knew that this was her chance to impress Song, and she wouldn't waste it. "Here I come Song." With that she scooted forward and immediately grabbed Song's arm, then turned her body so that her back was to Song. Once in position, she was use all her might to flip Song over to the ground. It was the only grapple technique she knew, so she hoped it worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:46 am

Songbird would be motionless and emotionless as Rain came forward to do her grab. Once she got the arm, Rain would go to the back of Songbird to flip her over her shoulder. "WAA-OOF!" Song cried out as she hit the mat hard. She would roll a little bit before slowly going on one leg to rub her back and side. "Ungh...wow," she would say with a small smile through her pain. "That was impressive! Are there any other judo moves you know?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:57 am

Rain watched Song get, thankful she was okay. Song could sure take a beating. The blonde was relieved that her mentor was okay, more importantly, was proud of her. She gave a smile, laughing nervously. "Hehe, thanks Alice." She said modestly. "And uh, nope... that's really all I know..." Grapples were never her focus when training back at the dojo she trained in. She was a bigger fan of strikes. "Um... think we could take a break?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next