Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Killer King vs Talia Wilson (Completed)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Killer King vs Talia Wilson (Completed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Killer King vs Talia Wilson

Post by KillerV Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:17 am

He was really showing off his strength lifting up Talia over his head with his hands onto her throat and crotch impressively powering her as she struggling to escape but up that high my proven to be quite difficult and even worse that she got the angry beast didnt get what he wants so he'll simply beat her until she obey his commands. Having her hanging in mid-air by hands before dropping the poor gal behind him hearing a loud thud and cries at the same time when she drop on impact, roaring at the crowd before turning around to see her weakly begging him to stop while covering up her bare breasts. "Want me to stop? After I get my filled if you know what I mean haha!"

King continues his domination by reaching down for her legs to making sure shes facing down on the mat, he then tries to get one of his knee pressing against her back and grabbing one of her leg to lift up and wrap around the back of his neck locking in with his arm before pulling her backward into his Stretch Muffler, stretching out her leg and arching her backward while his knee keeping her down, his hand holding her ankle as the other to her smooth thigh enjoy rubbing it down to her crotch making her feel more uncomfortable, wanting to inflict as much pain and humiliation into different parts of her body as he could. "Rawr!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Killer King vs Talia Wilson (Completed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Killer King vs Talia Wilson

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:18 am

The downed girl in pink assumed Killer King meant the worst when he said he'd stop after he got his fill. Even in her brutally beaten state she wouldn't give that to him; and knowing this made her all the more fearful of just how long he would try; and how far he would go to get what he wants. "I...I'll never do that..." she defies to him verbally, albeit in an almost begging tone. She immediately regretted saying those few words when she felt King's knee dig into her back. He continued by stretching her leg behind his neck; the action lifting up her lower body which was forcefully being held down by his knee.

Talia screamed out in pain, her back once again being bent like cardboard by the beast. His overwhelming strength was crushing her. Rather it had already crushed her; now it was just toying with her. She once again began to break down into tears from the pain, reaching out hopelessly towards the ropes, the audience, anything that could help her. For a moment she contemplated submitting to him; but her pride wouldn't let her. When he stroked her thigh close to her crotch, her free leg noticeably twitched out of discomfort. "No! Please...please don't!" she shouted at him through the pain. "Don't touch me there!" she begged once more before returning to screaming.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:39 am

The horrible man, more like animal, having his way on hurting her fine body pulling onto her leg over n around his neck and using it like a Single Boston Crab but with much more pressures to her knee and leg, not only that he also hurting her back as well rubbing her uncomfortably on the crotch which she was begging to stop touching her there as well stopping him from doing any more damages. "Mmm love your legs, so smooth and soft very nice indeed, your crotch quite warm I see!"

He decided to release the hold and wanted to do some good hard power moves to quickly inflicting much more pain than submission since its quick for him at least. "Maybe I'll knock you out again how about it?!" But before he'll do something deadly to her, King wanted to hit her body some more as he grabs her by the hair to slowly pulling up with him, once shes standing he pulls her hair back a little bit to show her fear and her breasts pointing out a bit as he keep her still and showing the crowd what he'll about to do next; his free hand palm out slapping down right onto her breasts, not just once but few times just to make it beet red. "HA!... HA!.... Wooo!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:10 am

Talia reached for her lower back when King finally released her from the excruciating hold. As flexible as she was, the amount of stress the beast man had put on her back had taken its toll. She could not lean up without her back bursting into pain; the simple action of getting to her feet seemed impossible to her as she laid on the ground. The man's threat of knocking her out again brought her great fear. She knew what he wanted; and she could not do anything to resist him if she was unconscious. Not that she could physically do anything right now.

She felt his fingers grip into her hair one more and drag her up painfully. The action forced her to stand up, and Talia continued holding onto her very pained back, even if it meant her breasts were uncovered for the whole audience to see. She looked fearfully as King then lifted up his open-palmed hand into the air. They came forcefully down onto both breasts, first one then the other. With each hit, the broken women moaned in pain. They were already tender from impacts earlier in the match. Once again, Talia found herself feeling the full effects of a NHB ruled match. She cried remembering that she had already signed herself up for two more prior to walking into the arena. As her breasts turned red and began to swell from the vicious slaps, she suddenly surged with energy.

Perhaps it was fear; after all she had a lot of bad experiences to look forward to and needed this one to end. Or perhaps it was adrenaline, knowing she had to fight to survive this match. But it was actually hope. Even after everything she had been through, Talia still had the will to fight. It was her first match after all. As King's hand raised up into the air once more, the lightweight fighter would try to kick straight at his crotch. Everything on her body had been hurt except for her legs. Even if she needed her back to do anything realistic, she could still give freeweight kicks. If it hit, she would follow up by trying to smash her forehead directly into King's face. It was now or never to fight back.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:39 am

King continues to having his fun but of course he tries to raise his stimulation if only that girl willing to give him the blow job he wanted but she refused to do so and he punished her with the submission hold inflicting the pain onto her back and leg, now releasing the hold and pulling her hair up burning the scalp surely and having her standing beside him where her orb like breasts showing to the crowd before raising his free hand to slapping it right against it over and over making it beet red as she screams in pain.

"HA! I love this!" He definitely toying with the brunette for sure, King then tries to do some more slapping just to make her suffer even more but this girl kicked him out of nowhere to his bare manhood. "OUUUUGH!" This girl still have enough fighting left to actually manage to pull that off, he let go of her hair and slowly bending forward to clutch his crotch, couldnt believe he took that nasty kick and soon she follow up with her headbutt hitting his face covered by his mask, grunting from the painful blow as he fell backward onto the mat pretty much one hand covering his crotch and other holding his mask. "Gahh... damnit....!"

Rolling to the side, tapping his feet as his crotch hurts so much from the blow and now his face too, he should of really destroy her when he got a chance, plenty of chances but was too overconfident that he'll mauled her, rag doll her all over in the ring and this is what he got for taking too long, laying on the mat suffering. "Nghh... gonna... get you for this ugh...." He tries to get on his knees but being so slow for his balls just stinging so badly, gritting his teeth as he barely trying to get up onto his feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:51 am

As the kick connected, and Talia's hair was released, she drove her forehead right into his face. As the monster of a man plummeted to his back, she couldn't help but feel pride in herself for taking him down once more even if it was by brutal means. She crossed her arms and examined herself for a second; her breasts were bright red from the savage slaps that were given to them. But there wasn't any time to waste. Had the situation been any different, she would've taunted King on the ground after that attack, but there really was nothing left in her voice after all the screaming. If she was going to beat him anyways, she needed to act immediately.

Tali stumbled over to King as he was getting to his feet. She would try to grab onto his head, either by his hair or mask, and drive her knee straight into his mask-covered face. If it worked, she'd do it again, and again until he fell back to the ground. Each time she would struck him, Talia would cringe in pain herself; moving her back brought about so much discomfort from her injuries. "Ack!" she'd screech with every hit.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:26 am

He suffered from the low blow kick and headbutt to his face that took him down on the mat pretty easily and now he tries to get up on all fours, slowly pushes himself to get up but really having trouble struggling thanks to her able to escape from getting ass beating. Still clutching his crotch while holding onto his face, just slowly barely getting up until this girl getting a bit of revenge onto him, he felt his head getting grabbed then his face getting kneed hard and repeatedly as he grunting first couple of blows before screaming from the pain until he fell back holding hold face crying out in pain. "GAHHH!"

He fell backward and slowly rolling to his side, both hands covering his face that he forgotten about his balls were crushed, his head ringing from the pain and barely moving on the mat, he tries to recover quickly so he could fight back and put this girl in place but it'll take some time before he could do that, he will get his hands on her sooner or later and she will suffer big time. "guhhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:43 am

The feisty little girl drove her knees into the man until he could stay on his knees no longer. Even after all the things he had done to her, she felt a small measure of guilt in beating his face so viciously. She just couldn't convince herself such a thing was worth it. But what she did know was that she needed to be more aggressive like that if she was ever going to make it in this league. When Killer King rolled to his back, Talia noticed just how close he was to the corner. Would she dare try it again? Even after how badly the last attempt ended up. A combination of optimism and the loss of inhibition from several crushing blows to her head helped her decide it was indeed worth trying again.

Talia stumbled over to the corner; it hurt so much to walk such a short distance. King's beating had done a number on her lower back, simply holding herself straight up was difficult. But she pressed on, and climbed the corner with perseverance. As she got to the top, it took her great courage just to stand all the way up. Her face cringed as she did so; but she did manage to stand up. She looked at the laying down wrestler before her. At the bottom of her eyes she saw and remembered her bikini top had been removed and she covered herself with embarrassment. Even doing so, though, she remembered that all that embarrassment was from the man right below her. And so, Talia sucked up her fear and jumped off the top turnbuckle, topless and all, aiming to hit King with her Angel Splash! Her eyes closed just as she was about to hit; and she prayed he would still be there when she landed.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:23 am

King took so much pain in the face that causes him to drop down on the floor holding in pain clutching his face feels like he was having a concussion while he groaning in pain which all he could do right now is tapping his feet on the mat while doing the best he can to recover and easing the pain as he could, but was having a bit of trouble moving around and not sure where he was but he knows he isnt safe if he doesnt get his focus back in shape.

Eventually he wanted to stop moving for a moment so he could lay on his back resting to hold his face some more, blinking his eyes under the mask, panting a bit while looking up at the ceiling which his head still ringing still, wishes where that girl Talia been doing, maybe escaping the ring to avoid getting hurt and he thinks she probably does that anyway and once he recover some he'll probably go out and stalk her.... but this isnt the case, he barely see her climbing up on the turnbuckle and suddenly jumping off coming right down at him, he didnt expected her to do that and she actually landed right on top of him unable to avoidable from her top turnbuckle splash move. "GAH!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:41 am

Even with all the damage she had taken, Talia had still managed to pull off her high flying finisher move. It came at a cost, though. Her breasts impacted King's midsection as much as her abdomen did which made them hurt even more than they already were. But most of all was that she had to compress and then stretch her back midflight to get the intended result. To add to it, King's body wasn't a pillow in any right, and it hurt her greatly to land as flatly as she did. Because of all those reasons, Talia rolled off him right after impact, a single scream escaped her lips as she curled up in pain beside him. The move may very well have hurt her more than it hurt him. But she still had one more thing to do.

Talia reached out with her arm toward her downed opponent, placing it across his chest in what should have been a pin. The pain in her back was too much, she didn't believe that she would have been able to keep going after this. She took the split second to rest her head down on the mat in exhaustion, waiting for the ref to start the count. But he never did. She painfully turned her head back towards him who quickly offered an explanation. "The match was already over, he pinned you while you were unconscious." Talia stared at him for a good three seconds before resting her head back on the mat.

"That was all for nothing?" she muttered to herself; though it was likely loud enough for King to still hear. "I did all that for nothing?" Talia repeated, though this time there was significant pain in her voice. Still laying next to her opponent she began to cry again. She could have just left the ring; the match had ended. Instead, she felt the need to finish the match on her own terms. Now, though, her back hurt so much that was afraid she had thrown it out while executing her maneuver. She probably couldn't leave the ring anytime soon; the pain in her body was too much. That and the demoralizing thought that she lost the match made her not want to move. She could only wait there on the ring mat.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Killer King vs Talia Wilson (Completed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Killer King vs Talia Wilson (Completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next